剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
别管了
So fuck it.
我们还不如好好享受
We may as well make the most of it.
弗兰斯
Frans.
我收回我说的话
I take back what I said.
我要嫁给你
I will marry you.
我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者
I will not be a buzzkill, I will not be a buzzkill.
我不要做扫兴者 我不要做扫兴者
I will not be a buzzkill. I will not be a buzzkill.
跟我来
Come with me.
你发誓会说实话吗 尽管你无趣
Do you swear to tell the truth, even though you're no fun,
从来没有趣过 以后也不会
have never been fun, and never will be?
茱尔斯·怀利 你被指控犯下
Jules Wiley, you are charged with murdering the buzz
一级扫兴罪 你要怎么辩护
in the first degree. How do you plead?
我没有 我不是扫兴者
I didn't do it! I'm not a buzzkill!
律师
Counsel,
控制你的证人
control your witness.
兴致已死 法官大人
The buzz is dead, your honor.
现在唯一的问题就是
The only question now is...
谁干的
who did it.
验尸官估计大致死亡时间
The coroner put the approximate time of death
在凌晨12:06到12:17之间
between 12:06 and 12:17 in the morning.
怀利小姐 你能告诉我们那个时间你在哪吗
Ms. Wiley, can you confirm for us where you were at that time?
我一直在船上 我在喝酒 我很有趣
I've been on the boat. I've been drinking. I'm being fun.
让记录展示怀利小姐
Let the record show that Ms. Wiley
手里拿着同一瓶啤酒
has been holding the same full beer
将近一个小时
for the better part of an hour.
-反对 -反对无效
- Objection! - Overruled.
法官 我想引入记录
Judge, I'd like to enter into the record
2A号♥证据
exhibit 2A.
2019年6月22日
June 22, 2019.
怀利小姐在一个家庭派对上
Ms. Wiley turned the lights on
把灯打开
in the middle of a house party.
那是意外 我是想找我的钥匙
That was an accident. I was just trying to find my keys.
所以你好提前离开派对吗 怀利小姐
So you could leave the party early, Ms. Wiley?
我们所看到的 陪审团的女士们先生们
What we have here, ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
是一个行为模式
is a pattern of behavior.
气氛被破坏 毛毯被打湿
Vibes ruined, blankets wetted.
这个女人 多年来
This woman has, over the years,
经常大煞风景
harshed several mellows.
我认为在正义得到伸张前人们无法获得安宁
And I don't think the people can rest until justice is served.
你不明白 我不想扫兴的
You don't understand! I didn't want to kill the buzz.
我当时是在尽力不扫兴
I was trying not to!
只是事情失控
Things were just getting out of control.
我必须阻止他们 我必须阻止他们
They had to be stopped. They had to be stopped.
我必须阻止... 停下
They had to be... stop!
我差劲 我无聊 我是扫兴者
I'm the lame one. I'm boring. I'm a buzzkill.
我要带我们离开这里
And I am getting us out of here.
Siri
Hey, Siri?
芬兰语怎么说"他妈的给我掉头"
What's Finnish for "Turn the fuck around"?
我饿死了
I am starving.
我也是
Me, too.
我今天就吃了
All I've eaten today is
半根发光棒和那个小人形酸味软糖
half a glow stick and that Sour Patch Kid.
你知道现在适合吃什么吗
Oh, you know what sounds really good right now?
-松饼 -天呐
- Pancakes. - Oh, God!
这个素松饼挺好吃的
These are good plain.
就这么一个晚上 我想变得和你一样有趣
I tried to be as fun as you for one night.
我就差点让我们坐船到阿♥拉♥斯加
And I almost got us shipped off to Alaska.
谁说阿♥拉♥斯加无趣了
Who says Alaska's not fun?
我觉得我们俩
I think the two of us
可以在那边展开美好新生活
could have started something really beautiful there.
你是说我们仨吧
Don't you mean the three of us?
对 你 我还有弗兰斯
Oh, yeah. You, me, and Frans.
不过别妄自菲薄 基迪恩喜欢你
But don't sell yourself short. Gideon was totally into you.
我只是想帮你
I just wanted to come through for you.
你帮到了
You did.
这正是我想要的
Something like this was actually exactly what I wanted.
松饼吗
Something like pancakes?
普通的东西 我说的普通
Mm, something regular. And by regular,
我不是指无聊 而是真实
I don't mean boring. I mean real.
这外套真的有金枪鱼的味道
Well, these jackets for real smell like tuna.
你开玩笑吗 我要一直穿下去
Are you kidding? I'm gonna wear this thing all the time.
你和麦迪逊有阿鲁巴T恤
I mean, you and Madison have your Aruba T-shirts.
现在我们之间也有了特别衣服了
Now you and I have something.
工商学院
So, business school?
我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know, I mean,
我觉得我想见见
I think there's a version of settled-down me
安定下来的我
I'm interested in meeting.
也许有一天我会想要成立一个非盈利组织
Like maybe one day I might want to run a nonprofit.
你知道你甚至得去上学
You know you even have to go to school
才能不赚公♥司♥的钱吗
to not make companies money?
-很落后 -嗯
- It's very backward. - Yeah.
你们去哪了 我吓死了
Where have you been? I was freaking out.
我昨晚给你们都发了短♥信♥ 结果没人回
I texted both of you last night and neither of you responded,
我一直在追踪你们的位置
so I've been tracking your location,
过去六小时 你们俩
and you've been in the middle of the fucking ocean
一直在海上
for the last six hours!
嗯 不平凡的一晚
Yeah, it was an eventful evening.
我们也是 我的假跟踪狂男友死了
Us, too. My fake stalker boyfriend died.
对 我们现在可以叫她伊兹了
Yeah. We can call her Izzy now.
我知道他从来没存在过
I know he never existed,
但我不敢相信他就这么没了
but, like, I just can't believe he's gone.
天 什么味道
Oh, God, what is that smell?
-我觉得是我的外套 -天
- I think my jacket. - Oh, God!
-你们想... -是我们
- Do you guys want-- - It's us.
天
Oh, God!
-嗯 -天 我要喝咖啡
- Yeah. - Oh, God. I need some coffee.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表