剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
感觉我没有
It doesn't feel like I do.
茱尔斯 现在是2019年 你有选择的
Jules, it's 2019. You have a choice.
但是 如果你真那么感觉的话
But, if you really feel that way,
我知道你能应付的
look, I know you'll be able to handle it.
你会是个好妈妈的
You'd be a great mom.
你怎么知道
Ha, what makes you say that?
你是个好朋友
You're a great friend.
晨吐
Morning sickness?
差不多
Something like that.
小黛
Hey, Stell.
我在南加大 我在庆祝
You guys, I'm at USC. And I'm celebrating!
天啊 你收到了工商学院的消息吗
Oh, my God. Did you hear about business school?
-你被录取了吗 -没有 我被拒绝了
- Did you get in? - No, I got rejected,
但我可以在接下来两年里
but I did get accepted into doing
想做什么就做什么
whatever the fuck I want for the next two years.
准确说是永远
And also forever.
史黛拉
Stella,
你现在不适合待在校园
I don't think campus is the best place for you right now.
我会叫辆车把你接回茱尔斯家
Look, I'm gonna send a Lyft to take you back to Jules's, okay?
不不 我要留在这儿 我要和校长谈话
No, no, no, I have to stay here, I have to talk to the Dean.
我得面对我的心魔
I have to face my demons.
我的校魔 我的校长心魔 我的
My dean-a-mons. My dean demons? My de... My de...
我的校魔
My deanamons.
听着 我答应会帮你处理这事
Okay, look, I promise to help you deal with this,
但我们必须去接史黛拉
but I think we have to go get Stella,
她喝了太多酒
she's had way too much to drink.
-嗯 我也需要喝一杯 -茱尔斯
- Yeah, I could use a drink myself. - Jules!
嗯 因为我怀孕了 所以当我没说
Right. Because I'm super pregnant. So, never mind.
你拿的什么书 经济学的吗
Oh, whatcha got there... economics?
供求关系
Supply and demand?
-更像是舔屌♥吧 我说得对吗 -小黛
- More like suck a dick, am I right? - Uh... hey, Stell.
我在告诉这些孩子
I'm just telling these children
要尽全力学到更多知识
to get all the knowledge they can
因为他们也许无法回来
because they might not be able to come back.
我想现在的大学不会教学生聆听
I guess they don't teach you to listen in college these days.
好了
Okay, okay.
别烦这些Z世代的人了 坐下吧
Let's leave Gen Z alone for a minute. Let's sit down.
我真的以为我足够聪明可以被录取
You know, I really thought that I was smart enough to get in,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
史黛拉 这就是一所学校而已
Stella, this is one school.
还有很多学校没有回复你
You still have a bunch you haven't heard back from yet.
可这是我的保底学校
But this was my safety school.
你的保底学校
Okay? And your safety school
应该是你的备胎
is supposed to be like your back burner guy,
就像脖子上有文身的斯科特一样
like Scotty with the neck tattoo.
如果脖子上有文身的斯科特
If Scotty with the neck tattoo
不想上你 那你就完了
doesn't want to fuck you, then you're done.
亲爱的 脖子上有文身的斯科特
Babe! Scotty with the neck tattoo
永远都会想上你的
is always gonna wanna fuck you.
他的文身文的就是你
His neck tattoo is of you.
我不想再坐在这台阶上了 我想去上课
I don't wanna be on these steps anymore. I wanna go to class.
等等 史黛拉 现在是晚上 没有课
Okay, wait, Stella, it's nighttime, there is no class.
我能处理这事
Look, I can deal with this
如果你因为一切压得喘不过气的话
if you're too overwhelmed by, you know, everything.
我没事 我们得送她上♥床♥
Oh, I'm fine. We just have to get her to bed.
你说得对
You're right.
她即将从玩乐醉酒转变为悲伤醉酒
She's about to transition from fun drunk to sad drunk.
没事 小黛 你没事
It's okay, Stell. It's okay, you're okay.
我配不上工商学院
I'm not good enough for business school.
我就是个漂亮的傻瓜
I'm just a beautiful idiot like...
跟詹姆斯·弗兰科一样
James Franco!
你不是詹姆斯·弗兰科 史黛拉
You are not James Franco, Stella.
我就是
I am!
人人都认为我一事无成
I mean, everyone thinks I've not done anything with my life
是因为我有趣 以及我不想做任何事
because I'm fun and I don't want to,
但现在大家都会知道我一直都知道的真♥相♥
but now everyone's gonna know the truth that I always knew...
我是个笨蛋
that I'm stupid!
史黛拉 没人这么想
Oh, Stella, please, no one thinks that.
不 别抱我
No, don't gimme a hug!
要么承认我笨 不然就走开
Just admit that I'm stupid or leave me alone.
我们得送她上♥床♥
We have got to get her to bed.
不不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
你动作没对 你得扶住她的头
You're holding her wrong, you have to support her head.
看样子我的母性本能还没生效
Guess my maternal instincts haven't kicked in yet.
所以我们得给她喂食
This is why we needed to feed her.
她肚子要是空的就永远睡不下去
She's never gonna go down if she has an empty stomach.
好 塔可钟给我
Fine, gimme the Taco Bell.
我不想要塔可钟 我想成为商学生
I don't want Taco Bell! I wanna be a busi-ness student.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, sweetie. I know.
听着 你能为了我喝一口这个吗
Look... can you take a sip of this for me?
-很好 张嘴 -这就对了
- Good, open up, open up. - There you go.
她吐出来了
She's spitting up!
-好吧 -先试试 也许太烫了
- Okay. - Test it first. It might be too hot.
没事的 我知道
It's okay, I know.
不 很温和
No, it's mild.
吃吧 史黛拉
Okay, here you go, Stella.
-谢天谢地她终于安定下来了 -好了
- Oh, thank God she's finally settling. - Okay.
-我要吃奶酪脆塔可饼 -不 史黛拉 不听话
- I wanted a Cheesy Gordita Crunch! - No, Stella, bad!
你真不听话 史黛拉
Bad, Stella, no! Stella, that's very bad!
-该去睡觉了 -不
- Okay, you know, it is time to go to bed. - No!
我会给你念弥母 直到你睡着
I will read you memes until you fall asleep.
她明天会是噩梦的
She's gonna be a nightmare tomorrow.
什么情况
What's happening?
呼吸
Just breathe.
你会没事的 只是一个
You're going to be fine. It's just a tiny secret
会毁掉一段关系和婚姻的小秘密
that will destroy a relationship and a marriage.
我不能告诉她 会很痛苦的
Oh, I can't tell her. It's gonna be too painful.
她迟早都会知道的
It's gonna come out, one way or the other.
但我还没准备好
But I'm not ready yet.
茱尔斯 你得用力 用力
Jules, you have to push, okay? Push.
毁掉 你会毁掉麦迪逊的生活
Ruin! As in you're gonna ruin Madison's life.
我不知道该怎么做 我好害怕
Please, I don't wanna do this. I'm scared.
不会有事的
Now, now, it's gonna be okay.
不
No!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你会吵醒史黛拉的 我刚把她哄睡着
You're gonna wake up Stella. I just got her down.
等等 这是阴性
Wait... Wait, this is negative.
是吗
Oh... It is?
是的 你没怀孕
Yeah. You're not pregnant.
什么情况
Okay, what is going on?
我肯定是看错了
Uh, I... must have read it wrong.
看错了 这上面写了"没有怀孕"
What, you read it wrong? It says "Not pregnant."
时间不早了
Um... You know, it's getting so late.
茱尔斯 我们必须谈论这个
Jules, we're not gonna not talk about this.
-没什么的 -不 你整晚你骗人说你怀孕了
- It's nothing. - No, you lied about being pregnant all night.
显然有事 到底怎么了 告诉我
It's obviously something. What is going on? Tell me.
-不行 -茱尔斯
- I can't. - Jules!
柯林结婚了
Colin's married!
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
他分居了
He's separated.
不 他仍然已婚
No... he's still married.
妻子是西莱丝特
To Celeste.
西莱丝特
Celeste? Like...
你老板吗
Like your boss?
不 不不不 我总说
Wait, no! No, no, no! I've always said
我不想知道他前妻是谁
I didn't wanna know who his ex-wife was.
我自己决定不想知道的
It was my decision not to know.
我就是想跟你说这个
This is what I'm trying to tell you.
他们不会离婚 他们根本没分居
They're not getting a divorce. They're not even separated.
不可能
No, that's impossible.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表