剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
我爱你们
I love you all.
我想声明下
Now, I want to be clear here.
这不是幻觉
This is not an illusion.
这是真实发生的事
This is really happening,
是一个非常危险的表演
and it is an extremely dangerous stunt.
她看上去不太好
She doesn't look so good.
麦迪逊 亲爱的 也许我们该走了
Madison, honey, maybe we should go.
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
开始三分钟计时
Start the clock for three minutes.
乔伊·劳伦斯正式死亡
Joey Lawrence is officially dead.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
她昏过去了
Okay. She's out.
什么情况
Wha‐What's going on?
谢天谢地你来了 她需要你的帮助
Thank God you're here. She needs your help.
-帮忙应付那个记者吗 -什么 不 她昏迷了
- With‐with the reporter? - What? No, she fainted.
我能看出来
I can see that.
-那就做点什么 -你们想要我打911吗
‐ Well, do something. ‐ Do you want me to call 911?
你为什么要打911
Why would you call 911?
-因为她昏迷了 -可你是医生啊
- Because she fainted. - But you're a doctor.
我不是医生 我是公♥关♥
I'm not a doctor, I'm a publicist.
她不是在和医生交往吗
I thought she was dating a doctor.
我没和她交往 我是麦迪逊老板
I'm not dating her. I'm Madison's boss.
我是来帮她应付某个记者的
I came here to help her with some reporter.
那或许你该拨♥打♥911
Then maybe you should call 911.
她还活着
She's alive!
不 不是乔伊 是这个女生
Oh, no, not Joey, just this girl.
有时可能会暂停三分半钟
Sometimes it can stop for three minutes and 30 seconds.
很正常
Perfectly normal.
不用惊慌 我们再试一次
Nobody panic, we're just gonna try it again here.
醒醒 乔乔
Come on, Jo‐Jo!
该死
Shit.
操
Oh, fuck!
我不敢相信我们见证了乔伊·劳伦斯
I can't believe we just saw Joey Lawrence
心脏停搏
go into cardiac arrest.
魔术应该被定为非法行为
Magic should be illegal.
大家冷静
Please stay calm, everybody.
谢谢来到我的派对
Thanks for coming to my party.
请到屋里去喝咖啡吃蛋糕
Please join me inside for coffee and cake!
我去 这也太神了
Holy shit, that was incredible.
我就说吧
Told ya.
你们竟然以为我老板是我男友
I can't believe you thought my boss was my boyfriend.
你说他老的
You said he was old.
我说比我大 不是老 他45岁
I said older, not old. He's 45.
这个不算很大的年龄差
Okay, that's not a big enough age difference
根本不是什么问题
for this to be such a problem.
这个该保密还是曝光
Is this a keep or a tell?
听着 秘密不是柯林比我大 屙屎
Look, okay, the secret is not that Colin is older, it's...
是他结婚了
it's that he's married.
分居 等同于离婚了
Separated, divorced practically.
我们相遇时他们已经分手了
They were already broken up when we met,
但他们还没签完文件
but they haven't finalized the papers yet,
他的律师说
and his lawyer said
他最好对他的感情生活保持低调
it's best that he lay low with his dating life
直到签订完文件 以免引出麻烦
until the ink was dry so as to not rock the boat.
麦迪逊
Madison, wow.
听着 他们没有小孩
Look, they don't have any kids,
所以场面不会变得难堪
so things won't get ugly.
我只是
I just...
不想让人 对他产生错误印象
don't want people, you know, getting the wrong impression of him.
或者对我
Or me.
说出来感觉好点了吗
Does it feel better to tell us?
天 感觉好多了
Oh, God, you have no idea.
我感觉好点了 尽管不是我的秘密
I feel better, it's not even my secret.
倒不是我预料到我的生活会有趣到
Not that I anticipate my life getting interesting enough
需要我隐瞒任何事 不过
to hide any aspect of it, but...
我支持暂停隐瞒所有秘密
I vote all secrets be temporarily suspended.
至少在我们几个人之间
Among this group of people, at least.
包括她吗
Even her?
我们可以信任她
We can trust her.
我们知道她在过去几年里对我们的同事
I mean, we know she elaborately lied about her identity
精心隐瞒了她的身份
to everyone we've worked with for the last several years.
我觉得行
Works for me.
我得去接这电♥话♥
Just gonna take this.
杰瑞米
Jeremy?
恶心 不是 我是雷蒙娜
Ew, no. It's Ramona.
抱歉 我没接到你电♥话♥
Um... Oh, sorry, I missed your calls.
显示的是你弟弟的号♥码
This came up as your brother's number.
我们爸给我们捆绑了新的家庭套餐计划
Our dad roped us all into this new family plan thing,
老是这样
and now that keeps happening.
总之 我想跟你谈谈我的婚礼
Anyway, I wanna talk to you about my wedding.
抱歉 我没有尽早联♥系♥你
Yeah, um, I'm sorry I haven't reached out sooner.
我会归还伴娘礼服什么的
I'll return the bridesmaid's dress and everything.
我不想要你归还
I don't want you to return it.
我还是想让你来
I still want you to be in it.
真的吗
Wait, really?
杰瑞米在犯傻
Jeremy is being an idiot.
过去五年你就像家人一样
You've been like family the last five years.
不止于此 我把你当做朋友
More than that, I consider you a friend.
你真是太好了 不过
Well, that's... that's really sweet, but, um...
我说不好
I... I don't know.
如果你不想待在我弟弟身边
I mean, if it's too hard for you to be around my brother,
我完全理解
I totally understand.
我就跟他说你不自在
I'll just tell him you're uncomfortable
或者你还没放下
or you're just not over it yet.
别别 别跟杰瑞米说我还没放下
Oh, no, no... no, no, no. Don't tell Jeremy I'm not over it.
我 我完全放下了
I am... I am totally over it.
会很棒的
It'll be great.
再说 距离婚礼还有好几个月
Besides, the wedding is still a few months away
我弟这样的男人在这种事上往往最后会想通的
and guys like my brother tend to come to their senses about these things.
我真的希望你能来
I really want you to be there.
说你仍然是我的伴娘 拜托了
Say you're still my bridesmaid, please?
我仍然是你的伴娘
I'm still your bridesmaid.
耶 好的
Yay! Okay.
现在我们要开始筹划我的单身派对了
Now we have to start planning my bachelorette party. Eeee!
谁打来的
Who was that?
几个月后我要去参加一个婚礼
I'm in a wedding in a few months.
新娘跟我介绍一些细节
It was just the bride giving me some details.
谁的婚礼
Whose wedding?
我表姐的
My... cousin's.
再次谢谢你的线索
Hey, thanks again for the lead.
《素食独白》签名版
Signed copy of the Vegan Monologues
明天就寄给你
will be in the mail tomorrow.
看看推特
Check Twitter.
"乔伊·劳伦斯 严格来说死了
"Joey Lawrence, technically dead,
被拍到和棕色头发宾客在一起"
pictured here with brown‐haired guest."
这几乎算是神秘深褐色头发女子了
That's almost a mystery brunette.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我做到了
You guys, I did it!
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表