剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
我知道我很疯狂 但他从不跟她参加任何活动
I know it's crazy, but he doesn't come with her to any events,
他们在市中心有第二个家
and they have a second place downtown where--
-她肯定是在骗人 -我看不像
- She's obviously lying. - I don't think so.
茱尔斯 她在骗人
Jules, she's lying.
她感到丢人他离开了她 所以她骗人
She's ashamed that he left her, so she's lying.
麦迪逊 我在沙滩房♥看到了他
Madison, I saw him at the beach house.
够了 我不知道你为什么你要这么做
Just stop! Look, I have no idea why you're doing this.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
这跟我没关系 我想告诉你真♥相♥
This has nothing to do with me. I'm trying to tell you the truth.
真♥相♥
Oh, the truth.
就跟你有了一晚上的假婴儿一样吗
Like your fake fucking baby you've had all night?
听着 我知道你现在有多心碎
Look, I know how heartbroken you must be right now.
是啊 你是这方面你的专家 对吗
Oh, yeah, and you'd be the expert on that, wouldn't you?
毕竟杰瑞米甩了你 是你当初
Considering Jeremy dumped you, which is the only reason
愿意重新和我做朋友的唯一原因
you started hanging out with me again in the first place.
麦迪逊 请别把气撒我身上
Madison, please don't lash out at me
就因为我试图遵循
because I'm trying to follow the rules
你总是跟我讲的女生准则
of whatever girl code you're constantly telling me about.
我只是想做在这种情况下应该做的事
I'm just trying to do what you're supposed to do in this situation.
你觉得这对我来说轻松吗
I mean, do you think this was easy for me?
我很抱歉这些规则对你是种负担 茱尔斯
Oh, I'm sorry all these rules were such a burden for you, Jules.
我竟敢帮你和人建立联♥系♥
How dare I try to help you make connections with people
而不是待在家里
instead of sitting at home!
你正式脱身了
You know what? Consider yourself officially off the hook.
我没有想要脱身
I'm not trying to be off the hook,
但有时你让这变得好难
but you make it so hard sometimes.
我只是 你现在又在试图把我推开
I'm just... I'm just... You're trying to push me away right now.
你说得对 也许这是很难
You know, you're right. You know, maybe this is too hard.
也许我们都该停止
Maybe we should both stop trying
试图让你变成你永远成不了的那个人
to make you into something you are never going to be.
那是什么
Oh, what's that?
真朋友
A real friend.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表