剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
天 外面风好大
Jesus Christ, it's windy outside!
这个小家伙来这干什么
What's this little guy doing here?
它昨晚因为狂风
Oh, he was all freaked out last night
惊慌失措
because of all this crazy wind,
所以我不想把它留在家里
so I didn't want to leave him at home.
你是来做乌姆最新的实习生吗 乌龟
Aww, are you here to be Woom's newest intern, Turtle?
它还是只猫
Still actually a cat.
我知道
Oh. I know.
话说这个周日的紧急会议到底是什么情况
What's the big deal with this emergency meeting on a Sunday anyway?
西莱丝特的邮件看上去很激动
That e-mail from Celeste seemed intense.
也许是好的紧急事件
Maybe it's a good emergency.
也许她为了纪念女权游♥行♥
Like, maybe she has emergency empowerment gifts to give us
会给我发紧急赋权礼物
in honor of the Women's March.
或这不会
Or not.
我叫你们过来
I called you all here
因为今早在我的沙滩房♥楼上
because a pair of shoes were found upstairs
发现了一双鞋
in my beach house this morning.
因为不是我的
And seeing as they're not mine,
也肯定不是我老公的
and they're certainly not my husband's,
唯一的解释
the only explanation must be
就是你们中一个女生在静修之后落在了那儿
that one of you girls left them there after the retreat.
所以
So...
有人认领吗
Anyone?
茱尔斯 你有什么想说的吗
Jules, do you have something to say?
嗯 那个
Yeah, actually, um...
我想说这鞋是我的
I was just saying those shoes are... mine!
是我的
They're mine.
这是你的鞋
These are yours?
对 我带去了静修
Yep. I brought them to the retreat,
因为那是我练完瑜伽后的舒适鞋
because they're my, uh, post-yoga comfy shoes.
如果是你的 那你穿上试试吧
Well, if they're yours, then why don't you try them on?
现在吗
Right now?
好啊
Okay.
我就
I'll just...
嗯
Ooh, yeah.
好了 看到了吧
There it is. See?
天作之合
Natural fit.
如果你知道这鞋是谁的
If you know who those shoes belong to,
我需要你告诉我
I really need you to tell me.
我得走了
I actually have to get going,
因为我要去参加女性游♥行♥
because I'm actually headed to the, uh, Women's March.
女性游♥行♥是个很重要的活动
The Women's March is such an important event.
目的是团结女性
It's all about solidarity among women.
以及忠诚
About loyalty.
对 对你女朋友的忠诚很重要
Yeah. Loyalty to your girlfriends is important.
是的
Yes.
但今天 这个忠诚有更大的意义
But today, this is about loyalty in the greater sense.
终于我们女性必须遵从的准则
Loyalty to the code that we, as women, must follow
为了团结在一起 不让男人干涉我们
in order to stick together and not let men come between us,
摧毁我们 这关乎于做一个女权主义者
to undermine us. This is about being a feminist.
你觉得你是女权主义者吗 茱尔斯
Do you think you're a feminist, Jules?
嗯 我 我尽力
Yeah, I mean, I... I, uh... do my best, you know?
我感觉我很女权
I would say I'm definitely, uh, femin-ish.
总之 我真的得走了
Anyway, I really have to get going,
因为我有爆♥炸♥性的
because I'm having some really explosive...
月经
...menstruation.
你懂的 没腹泻恶心
Which is, you know, it's less gross than diarrhea,
但还是很恶心
but it's still... extremely valid, so...
小心
Look out!
乌龟
Turtle--
我们好像已经不在洛杉矶市中心了
I don't think we're in Downtown L. A. Anymore.
等等 主街和第一大道 这里就是市中心
Wait. Main and First? This is Downtown.
我对这一片没有方向感
No sense of direction over here.
天呐 她是我见过的最高的女人
My God, she's the tallest lady I've ever seen!
你们这些小孩在这干什么
What are all you small children doing here?
我们是棒棒糖摇篮曲洛杉矶学院的
We're on a field trip from the Lollipop Lullaby Los Angeles Academy
为了儿童早期发展户外考察
for Early Childhood Development.
你们要参加女性游♥行♥吗
You're on a field trip to the Women's March?
洛杉矶私人小学很开明
L. A. Private elementary schools can be very progressive.
好了 孩子们 顺着路走下去
Okay, kids, just go along.
麦洛 阿克塞尔 露娜
Milo, Axel, Luna,
还有其他破名字的
whatever the hell else they're naming kids these days.
快去 排队
Go! Go! Line up!
干嘛耷拉着脸
Aww, why the long face?
我为了掩护麦迪逊穿上了这鞋
Well, I took these shoes to cover for Madison.
但显然试图做个好朋友让我成了个糟糕的女权主义者
but apparently trying to be a good friend makes me a bad feminist.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我是个穿着粉色晚礼服的猫头女
Well, I'm a woman with a cat head in a giant pink ball gown.
我能相信很多事
I can believe a lot of things.
作为一个女权主义者意味着
Being a feminist means
我该支持所有女性 对吗
I'm supposed to be supportive of all women, right?
但如果支持一个意味着会伤害另一个的话
But there's no way for me to do that
我无论如何也做不到
when supporting one means hurting another.
我也许认识一个能帮助你的人
I might know someone who can help you with that.
如果你是指这些小孩的话 我不接受小孩的建议
If it's one of those kids, I'm not taking advice from a child.
我说的是演讲者
I'm talking about the Speaker.
游♥行♥上的演讲者吗
The speaker at the March?
对 西尔维娅·戈德温
Yes, Sylvia Goldwyn,
过去五十年来最著名的女权主义偶像
the most famous feminist icon of the last 50 years.
下午3点在市政厅门口
3:00 PM in front of City Hall.
过去有点远
It's a bit of a schlep to get down there.
我很绝望
Well, I'm desperate.
如果你觉得她知道我在这个情况里
So, if you think she knows the right feminist thing
应该怎么做的话 那我就必须去见她
for me to do in this situation, then I have to go see her.
-舞台就在市政厅旁边吗 -对
- The stage is right by City Hall, you said? - Yes.
你只需要跟着双黄线走
All you have to do is follow that double yellow line.
沿着这条路一直走到演讲者
Follow the line all the way to the Speaker
答案自然就会揭晓
and the answer will be clear.
我希望你是对的 我要出发了
Well, I hope you're right. I'm gonna get going.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for all you help.
就是这条路中间的黄线吗
Uh, this one here in the center of the road?
好的 谢谢你
In the--? Okay, thank you.
天 她就不能把运动鞋留在她家吗
God, she couldn't have left sneakers at his house?
娃娃脸
第一季 第九集
最好别是她的性♥爱♥鞋
Better not be her sex shoes.
跟着双黄线走 现在该朝哪走
Follow the double yellow line? Now which way do we go?
-左边应该可以 -史黛拉
- I think to the left looks good. - Stella?
不过
But then again
走右边应该也可以到主舞台
we can probably get to the main stage on the right too.
-你在那上面干什么 -我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
- What are you doing up there? - My phone had no service.
所以我到上面来看
So, I came up here to see
能不能在人群中看到你们 结果被卡住了
if I could spot you guys in the crowd, and I got stuck.
帮帮我
A little help?
只是卡住了你的吊带
Uh, it's just caught on your strap.
谢谢 我屁♥股♥快被勒死了
Ugh, thank you. These were really starting to ride up my ass.
天 真高兴我发现了你
God, I'm so glad I found you.
麦迪逊和我昨晚在你昏过去后
Madison and I got in this huge intense fight
大吵了一架
after you passed out last night.
是吗 因为我吗 我吐在了谁身上吗
Fuck, really? Was it my fault? Did I puke on anyone?
-没有 除了你自己 -天 我宿醉严重
- No, nobody... not counting yourself. - God, I'm so hungover.
等等 那你们为什么吵架
Wait. Why were you guys fighting then?
我发现柯林已婚
Um, I found out Colin is married.
仍然是西莱丝特老公
Like, still married... to Celeste.
-天啊 男人最烂了 -说得好
- Jesus Christ, men are the fucking worst. - Preach, girl!
我跟她说了后 她就彻底抓狂了
Well, she completely flipped out on me after I told her.
然后还有一些其他的破事
And then all this crazy other stuff came up between us
我们吵得不可开交
and it got really ugly.
不管你做什么 别找我给建议
Well, whatever you do, don't come to me for advice.
因为要说我在这周末学会了什么的话
Because if I learned anything this weekend,
就是我比我自以为的笨多了
it's that I'm a lot more dumb than I thought I was.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表