剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers, you guys.
墨西哥式煎蛋怎么样
How are the huevos rancheros?
挺好吃的
They're pretty good.
我能吃一口吗
Can I have a bite?
我不再爱你了
I don't love you anymore.
我真的很抱歉 茱尔斯
I really am sorry, Jules.
我们之前定好的计划怎么办
What about all the plans we have coming up?
比如十二月去太浩湖
Lake Tahoe in December?
那是我公♥司♥的活动 所以
Well... I mean, it's my company's retreat, right? So...
雷蒙娜在今年春天的婚礼
Ramona's wedding this spring?
你是说我姐姐雷蒙娜吗
You mean Ramona, my sister?
我猜猜 你要留着强尼·抓马
Let me guess, you're keeping Johnny Drama.
乌龟可以给你
You can have Turtle.
好极了 杰瑞米
Great. Great, Jeremy.
现在我有了一只无缘古怪叫做乌龟的猫
Now I have a cat named Turtle for no reason.
还有什么我生活里跟你有关的事
Should I be aware of anything else in my life
我需要知道的吗
that completely revolves around you?
-那是我的卫衣 但我现在不需要 -算了
- That's my sweatshirt, but I don't need it now. - Forget it.
-你不用脱掉 -我乐意
- You don't have to do that. - Oh, I'd love to do that.
我自己能脱
I got it!
-你不用叠起来 -我不开心的时候喜欢收拾
- You don't have to fold it... - I clean when I'm upset.
因为那是卫衣
...'cause it's a sweatshirt, so...
只是...
Just...
五年了
Five years.
我们一起经历了很多
We've been through a lot together.
就是说啊 想象下再做十遍
Exactly. Now imagine doing what we just did
我们做过的事 然后死去
like 10 more times and then dying.
那是婚姻
Okay, that's what marriage is.
我可不想
I just, I would never want to
让你经历那样的事 娃娃脸
put you through something like that, dollface.
你搬走东西期间我会住在我姐家
So, I'll crash with my sister while you move your stuff out.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你比大家想象中坚强多了
All right? You're so much stronger than everybody thinks you are.
我们在五年时间里 每天都腻在一起
We've hung out together like every day for half a decade.
我现在不知道该做什么
I don't really know what to do now.
我想你现在要做的就是
I think what you do now is...
回去
go back.
什么 回哪去
What? Go back where?
回去和其他女性相处
Back to hanging out with other women.
小姐快点 我可等不了你一整天
Come on, lady, I don't have all day.
不好意思 你能告诉我这车是开往哪里的吗
Excuse me, can you tell me where this bus is...
怎么 没见过猫大妈吗
What? You never seen an old cat lady before?
娃娃脸
第一季 第一集
我们刚买♥♥了艘皮艇
We just bought a kayak.
我想下车
Um, I think I'd like to get off.
不行 亲爱的
No can do, sweetheart.
如果你在这儿
If you're here,
说明你在另一边待了太久
it means you spent so much time on the other side,
你需要有人帮你回去
you need some help getting back.
回去和其他女性相处吗
Back to spending time with other women?
这车的目的地就是那个吗
That's... that's really what this is?
听我的 女士
Take it from me, ma'am.
和其他女性的关系是神圣且必要的
Relationships with other women are sacred and necessary.
在当今世界里
In today's world,
你只能求助于姐妹情谊
the bonds of sisterhood are all you have to turn to.
姐妹情谊
"Bonds of sisterhood"?
你也可以试着做一个依赖男人的女人
Well, you can always try being a guy's girl.
我们要做♥爱♥ 喝啤酒吗
Shall we shag and have beer?
-我喜欢电子游戏 -我喜欢啤酒
- I totally love video games. - I love beer.
-我跟其他女生不一样 -我好喜欢电子游戏
- I'm not like other girls. - I totally love video games.
我爱上电子游戏了
I'm totally in love with video games.
我们要做♥爱♥ 喝啤酒吗
Shall we shag and have beer?
有人想吃鸡翅吗 有人吗
Anyone want to get wings? Anyone?
够了 我受不了了 停车
That's it, I can't do this anymore. Stop the bus!
我跟我妈住在一起 想要结婚吗
I live with my mom, want to get married?
又一个阵亡了
Another one bites the dust.
复兴镇
别这么忧虑
Don't look so worried.
记住 女性比以往更需要彼此
Just remember, women need each other now more than ever.
背叛她们 最后你只会孤零零一人
Turn your back on them and you end up alone.
之后会怎样你猜也能猜到吧
You can guess what happens then.
该终点站仅限从恋爱中回归的女性
This terminal is for women returning from relationships only.
请和你的女友们重新联络
Please reconnect with your girlfriends
前往取情感行李处
and proceed to emotional baggage claim.
该终点站仅限从恋爱中回归的女性
This terminal's for women returning from relationships only.
请和你的女友们重新联络
Please reconnect with your girlfriends
前往取情感行李处
and proceed to emotional baggage claim.
咨♥询♥台
你作为女性的账户似乎被搁置了
Okay, there seems to be a hold on your account as a woman.
我得问你几个例行问题
I just need to ask you a few routine questions.
你最近有和闺蜜的男友睡吗
Have you recently slept with a close friend's boyfriend?
没有
No.
你最近有发表过
Have you recently made comments
女政客
about a female politician's
因为月经周期而无法领导的言论吗
inability to lead due to her menstrual cycle?
没有
No.
肯定出了什么差错
Um... there has to be some kind of mistake.
我支持女性 我爱女性
I mean, I support women. I love women.
我去年还参加过乳腺癌徒步活动
I did a breast cancer walk last year.
这上面说那是你前男友妈妈组织的
It says here that was organized by your ex-boyfriend's mother.
-好吧 -看到了
- Okay. - Ah, here it is.
你所有个人关系都过期了
Your personal relationships have all expired.
个人关... 你是说我没有任何...
Personal relation... Are you saying I don't have any--
朋友 你没有朋友
Friends. You have no friends.
我有朋友的 我朋友多着去了
I have friends. I have tons of friends.
可能需要点时间才能加载出来
It's probably just taking a second to load.
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my property.
你曾有过朋友 但你忽略她们 所以都过期了
You had friends, but you neglected them, so they all expired.
朋友不能过期 朋友不是牛奶
Friends can't expire. Friends aren't milk.
不要意思 但你错了 知道吗
I'm sorry, but you're wrong. And you know what?
我这就去见我最好的朋友
I am getting out of here to see my best friend right now.
你有没有麦迪逊·麦克斯韦的
You wouldn't happen to have a recent address
最新住址
for Madison Maxwell, would you?
-请离开 -好的
- Please leave. - Cool.
我的天 杰瑞米跟你分手了
Oh, my God. Jeremy broke up with you.
什么 这太扯了 我是来看你的
What? That's crazy. I'm here to see you.
杰瑞米和我分手了
Jeremy broke up with me.
我也可能是为了别的事而回来的 你又说不准
I could have been coming back for something else, you don't know.
我说不准
I don't know?
我曾是你大一的室友 你最好的朋友
I was your freshman roommate, your best friend,
你只跟我说过你对
and the only person you told about being sexually attracted
《麻辣女孩》里的男性卡♥通♥人物有性趣
to that male cartoon character from Kim Possible.
我说冲不停的笑容画得很好
I said Ron Stoppable's smile was well drawn,
我是当做秘密跟你说的
and I said that in confidence.
我没空跟你扯
I don't have time for this.
我要给一个参加女性峰会的客户做公♥关♥
I'm doing PR for a client at a women's summit
峰会主题是内在美的重要性
about the importance of inner beauty,
我没法去 因为我没有好看的衣服
and I obviously can't go if I have nothing cute to wear.
-你是在捡我的... -我不开心的时候喜欢收拾
- Are you picking up my-- - I clean when I'm upset.
我得在一小时内赶到峰会
I have to be at the summit in an hour
而现在我因为情绪问题而偏头痛
and now I have an emotionally induced migraine
必需喝一杯咖啡才行
that necessitates a cup of coffee.
我明白
Okay, I understand.
出于好奇 一个完全无关的问题
Just out of curiosity and totally unrelated,
你要去哪买♥♥咖啡
where are you going to get coffee?
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道你想要我说什么
I don't know what you expect me to say.
我们上次说话 还是你回复我邮箱发出的
The last time we spoke was you replying to a spam email
垃圾邮件
that got sent from my account.
我是真的
Okay, I legitimately
以为你在推荐激光脱毛
thought you were recommending laser hair removal.
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表