剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表
-茱尔斯 -我不会要求加薪
- Jules-- - I can't ask for a raise,
我不会群发消息 我甚至去一个该死的早午餐
I can't group text, I can't even go to a goddamn brunch
都要闯祸
without ruining things to the point
让你们俩互相怨恨
that makes you two hate each other.
难怪我跟着杰瑞米逃避了那么多年
No wonder I hid away with Jeremy for so many years.
我永远也不会搞清楚要怎么做
I'm never gonna figure out how to do this.
我得接受现实
I need to just accept that
如果我孤身一人 我们都会过得更好
we'd all be better off if I was completely alone.
我希望刚才那针管是干净的 你觉得是吗
I hope that needle was clean. Do you think it was?
亲爱的 你真这么想吗
Whoa, babe, is that really what you think?
这样没人会过得更好
No one would be better off that way.
我们也不恨对方 那太扯了
And we don't hate each other. That's insane.
我们这样吵架是因为我们爱着对方
We fight like this because we love each other.
我反而对我讨厌的人会特别好
I'm actually scary nice to the people I hate.
-这是你的拐杖 -非常感谢
- Here's your crutches. - Thank you so very much.
那个女人应该感到害怕 我们没事
Like that woman should be terrified. We're fine.
出去之后我们去吃顿冻酸奶 就什么事都没了
We're going for a fro-yo after this and all will be forgiven.
没错 至于你一个人生活 绝不可能
Exactly. And in terms of you being alone, it's not happening.
我们哪也不会去
We are not going anywhere.
好吧 如果你们真的哪也不去
Okay, well, if you're really not going anywhere,
那我就说真心话了
then I can just be honest.
我不想要一个上进的公♥寓♥ 我也不想旅游
I don't want an aspirational apartment and I don't want to travel.
我就想要我在分类网上看到的那间公♥寓♥
I think I just want to live in that place from Craigslist
自己摸索下去
and figure this out for myself.
棒极了 寻求建议
Yes, girl. Ask for advice,
然后做你本就一直打算做的事
then do what you were gonna do the whole time anyways.
恭喜 你正式成为人类女孩了
Congratulations, you're officially a human girl.
这个怎么样
Ooh, how about this?
你想要点奥施康定吗
Do you want some "Oxycontin"?
我感觉这个抽屉应该上锁
I feel like this drawer should be locked.
所以广♥告♥上写的"复古家具 古董魅力"
So when the ad said, "Vintage furniture and antique charm"?
是的 这些古董都是奶奶的
Yep, all these antiques belonged to Nana
直到她去世那天
right until the day she died.
就死在那沙发上
Right on that couch.
现在她不在了
Now that she's gone,
我们就想找个租客
we're just looking for a renter.
民宿有自己的入口
The guest house has its own entrance
所以你完全是独♥立♥的
so you'll be totally independent.
说到独♥立♥
Speaking of independent,
奶奶的卫生间布置对你这种情况的人来说非常完美
Nana's bathroom set-up is perfect for someone in your condition.
"无障碍地板平面图" 我现在懂了
"Accessible floorplan." Yeah. Well, that makes sense now.
如果你想要 今天就能入住
She's yours today if you want her.
准备好搬离你的旧家了吗
You ready to be out of your old place?
这些小玩意很有意思
The tchotchkes are fun.
嗯 我知道这地方有些
Yeah, no, I know this place has some
出乎意料的魅力 但是是属于我的
unexpected charm, but it's mine.
我个人很喜欢
Well, I personally love it.
我们为你骄傲
We're really proud of you.
是的 完全理解你不需要我们的帮助
Yeah. Totally get you don't need our help.
好吧
Okay, fine.
这个壁纸必须换掉...
Okay, the wallpaper has got to go...
剧集 | 娃娃脸 | 导航列表