剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
太可怕了
That's horrible.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真希望我知道该说什么
I wish I knew what to say.
没什么好说的
Nothing to say.
他说 我不希望逼你坐在医院
He said, "I don't wanna make you sit in a hospital
看着我过世
and watch me go."
他希望独自面对
He wants to face this alone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
你知道他想要什么 但你想要什么
You know what he wants, but what do you want?
我希望跟他在一起 直到他离开
I wanna be with him until I can't be with him anymore.
-你也有发言权的 -不 他
- You get a say in this, too. - Uh, no, no. He--
他不希望我经历那些痛苦
See, he doesn't want me to go through all that pain.
他只是
And he just--
他觉得这样最好
He thinks it's for the best.
露丝·怀特菲泽·费尔德曼什么时候
Since when does Ruth Whitefeather Feldman
让别人决定怎样最好了
let anybody decide what's best for themselves?
我刚来这里时
When I first came in here,
我只是个无知的32岁主妇
I was just an innocent 32-year-old housewife
有许多问题
with a lot of problems.
-玛丽亚 -这没事 主妇不是个坏词
- Maria-- - It's okay. Housewife is not a bad word.
你知道怎样对我来说最好
And you knew what was best for me.
我当时消沉低迷 现在我好些了
I was broken, and now I'm getting better.
那全是因为你
And that's all you.
你和基佬律师 他肯定是基佬 对吧
You and the gay lawyer. He's gotta be gay, right?
谢谢你 玛丽亚
Thank you, Maria.
该扩展我们的室内培植了 皮特
The time has come to expand our grow operations, Pete.
首先 我们需要飞机来喷洒农药
For starters, we'll need a plane for crop dusting.
我不知道怎么开飞机
I don't know how to fly a plane.
下载飞行技能
Downloading aviation skills.
很酷 对吧 就跟《黑客帝国》一样
Pretty cool, huh? Just like The Matrix.
我从没看过《黑客帝国》
I never saw The Matrix.
下载《黑客帝国》
Downloading The Matrix.
基努·李维斯好得不能再好了
Keanu Reeves never better.
-皮特 我们得谈谈 -道格拉斯
- Pete, we need to talk. - Douglas?
瞧瞧谁来了
Well, well, well.
你好 道格拉斯
Hello, Douglas.
你的游艇摇滚录音带怎么样了
How's your yacht rock mixtape?
还能放
It's still playable.
《亚瑟之歌♥》的一小段乱了 但是
Part of "Arthur's Theme" is garbled, but, you know...
等等 那是你吗
Wait a minute. That was you?
-你也能听见生物波吗 -当然了
- You can hear BioWave, too? - Of course I can.
-你没疯吗 -如果你疯了 那我也疯了
- So, I'm not crazy? - Well, if you are, I am.
走吧 我们去买♥♥杯思慕雪 好好聊聊
Come on. Let's go get a smoothie and really talk.
抱歉 垃圾桶没收到邀请
Sorry, trash cans not invited.
恐怕皮特哪儿也不去 胖子
I'm afraid Pete's not going anywhere, fat boy.
你刚对我说什么
What did you just say to me?
我控制他的大脑
I control his mind.
你想控制别人的大脑吗
Oh, you wanna control someone's mind?
去控制跟你一样大的人的大脑吧
Try controlling the mind of someone your own size.
看起来你的护照好像掉了
Looks like you dropped your passport there.
真烦人
That's really annoying.
皮特 干掉他
Pete, destroy him.
但他是我的朋友
But he's my friend.
我是你的朋友 攻击
I'm your friend. Attack.
我就知道你不会伤害我
I knew you wouldn't hurt me.
你也许控制了他的大脑 但我控制了他的心
You may control his mind, but I control his heart.
我要撕碎你的心
And I'm gonna rip out yours.
怎么回事 皮特 我命令你
What's happening? Pete, I command you.
挥手告别吧 生物波
Wave bye-bye, BioWave.
再见
Bye.
寸拳
One-Inch Punch.
被傻蛋干掉了
Killed by a doofus.
皮特 我的孩子
Pete, my son.
光 你是我的阳光
Shine. You are my sunshine.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道你看到了多少
I don't know how much of that scenario you caught,
但我刚救了小皮特的命
but I just saved young Pete's life.
你
You're--
你溺水了吗 刚喝了很多水吗
Were you drowning? Did you drink a lot of water?
-我在哪里 -你现在在家了
- Where am I? - You're home now.
在上班的地方
I mean, you're at work.
你跟我在一起
I mean, you're with me now,
这是世界上最安全的地方
and that's the safest place on Earth.
-真好 你在这里 -奥莉维亚
- Oh, good, you're here. - Oh, Olivia.
我刚想出了新粪球的配方
I just formulated a new Shitballs recipe.
你应该第一个尝尝
You deserve to be the first person to taste it.
-我的确该 谢谢 -嗯
- I do deserve it. Thank you. -Yeah.
我加入了秘密原料
I added a secret ingredient.
我觉得这会是最正宗的粪球
I think this'll be the most authentic Shitball ever.
秘密原料 还热着呢
Secret ingredient. Oh, it's warm.
-是新做的吗 -是啊
- Is it, uh, fresh? - Yeah.
就在半小时之前 我遛狗后
About a half hour ago, right after I walked my dog.
真有趣
Oh, that's intriguing.
-我吃到的是什么 很鲜啊 -安吉洛
- What am I tasting? Very umami. - Angelo...
-是狗屎 -不 这是
- it's dog shit. - No, no, no. It's--
天啊 你真是个笨蛋
Oh, my God! You're such an idiot!
安吉洛 我不干了
Angelo, I quit.
-什么 -我讨厌在这里工作
- What? - I hate working here.
你是个两面派 性别歧视 自负的变♥态♥
You're a two-faced, sexist, pompous creep,
滚你丫的 还有你这蠢帽子
so fuck you and fuck your stupid hat and--
-不 -天啊
- No! - Oh, my God.
不
No!
别看我
Don't look at me!
我很丑陋
I'm-- I'm hideous!
我不酷
I'm not cool!
安吉洛·第史蒂文斯暴露了
辫子是假的 不酷 还吃了屎
听说你们这群混♥蛋♥需要个大♥麻♥店员
I heard you assholes need a budtender.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
-怎么回事 -我辞掉了跟安吉洛的工作
- What's going on? - I quit my job with Angelo.
-是吗 -是啊
- What? You did? - Yeah.
我只想跟你们这群粪球在一起
You guys are the Shitballs I wanna be with.
好吧
Okay.
还以为我们都要那样
Thought we was all gonna do that together,
但现在我感觉自己好娘
but now I feel like a pussy.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
五秒钟之前你去哪了
Where were you five seconds ago?
梅梅 走吧 你♥爸♥爸在绕圈呢
Mei Mei, let's go. Your father's circling.
好吧 让我拿上包打卡
Okay, let me just grab my bag and clock out.
你是小时工吗
You are paid by the hour?
我丢死人了
My shame is bottomless.
你好
Excuse me.
我叫卡特 我是珍妮的同事
My name is Carter, and I'm Jenny-- Uh, Jenny's coworker.
她很棒的
She's terrific.
你把她教育得很好
You did a great job with her.
要知道
You know...
她真的想用大♥麻♥帮助人们痊愈
she really wants to help heal people with cannabis.
她帮了我
She helped me.
我服役后有一些问题
I had issues after my time in the Army...
但我现在在解决
but I'm working them out now.
那多亏了大♥麻♥和珍妮
And that's thanks to pot and Jenny.
走吧
Okay, let's do this.
祝你们今晚愉快
You guys have a great night.
谢谢你 卡特
Thanks, Carter.
妈妈
Mom.
这是卡特
I'd like you to meet Carter.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
他不算最差
她说什么
What did she say?
她说作为中国妈妈 她喜欢你
She said she likes you in Chinese Mom.
*你怎么说 我们弄辆拖车*
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表