剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
Invading distance.
国土家园通通难逃
Home and safety no deterrents.
被炸得千疮百孔的头颅里
Rippling through the bombed-out crater
有一颗无力抵抗的心灵
of a mind that lacks resistance.
属于一个没有保险的人
In a man who lacks insurance,
他征状猛烈
awe his symptom,
他重病缠身
shock his illness,
重重病痛让他痛苦难忍♥
shaken beyond all endurance.
仿佛枪林弹雨扑来 他却一动不动
Shrapnel shooting through his stillness.
他时刻警惕
Scanning his periphery,
仿佛有无数隐形的嫌疑
for targets only he can see.
他点燃记忆的引信
He pulls the pins of memory,
引爆了无数简易炸♥弹♥
and finds in each an IED.
他孤身奋战
A brother in a band alone,
对抗危险的未知 未知 未知
with his unknown...unknown...unknown...
我没事
I'm fine.
好啊姑娘们
G'day, ladies.
渴了没
Working up a thirst?
请你们喝一杯吧
May I offer you a bevvy?
好了
That's right.
慢慢喝
Sip it slow.
让根须慢慢吸收
Take it down to the roots.
皮特 你又一口澳洲腔了
Pete, you're talking Australian again.
是吗
Am I?
哎呀呀
Crikey.
真奇怪我还会这样做
It's so weird that I do that.
-来点吗 -多谢
- You want? - Thank you.
特拉维斯回来一定很高兴吧
Must be nice to have Travis back.
他为这个店的未来制定了许多大计划
He's got all these business ideas for the store.
我是你老板 我觉得这特疯特傻
I'm your boss, I think it's crazy and stupid,
不过你怎么想
but what are your thoughts?
我的想法也并不是属于我的
Well... I really don't think of my thoughts as mine.
知道吗
You know?
它们来了 又走了
They come, they go.
有时候我还想尿是什么味儿的
Sometimes they wonder what urine tastes like.
咸的
Salty.
时代变了 皮特 跟你说想当年
Well, the times are changing, Pete. You know, back in the day...
大♥麻♥是一种事业
marijuana was a cause.
是抵抗的象征
It was a symbol of defiance.
现在只是一种商品
Now it's just a commodity.
-你看过我的"狂嚎"演讲吗 -看过
- Hey, you ever see my Woo in Rage speech? - Yeah.
等等
Wait.
没看过
No.
那是1972年
Oh, 1972.
史上第一次华盛顿大♥麻♥游♥行♥
First ever HEMP Day March on Washington, D.C.
"大♥麻♥"是"大家一起来吸麻"的简称
That's HEMP, as in Help End Marijuana Prohibition.
同时大♥麻♥指的也是 大♥麻♥
But also hemp as in... hemp,
-所以有双重含义 -没错
- so, there's a double meaning. - Yeah.
骗不过你
No fooling you.
尼克松你给我听好了
Listen up, Tricky Dick.
我们在这里聚集是因为我们抽麻
We're here today because we smoke grass.
而我们受够了因为抽麻被逮捕了
And we're tired of being arrested for smoking grass.
我们也受够了战争
And we're tired of the war.
但我们喜欢抽麻
But we like grass.
没错 我们要嚎
That's right. We "Woo."
嚎
Woo!
嚎出气势
We "Woo" in anger.
嚎
Woo!
嚎出正义
We "Woo" for justice.
为了那些失去自♥由♥ 不能为自己嚎的人
We "Woo" For those who have had their freedom taken away
大声地嚎吧
and can no longer "Woo" For themselves.
真不敢相信我当年如此卖♥♥命
It's hard to believe I got so worked up
居然是为了那么烂的大♥麻♥
over what I now realize was really shitty pot.
我真的认为她已经无法做出改变了
I honestly don't think she's capable of change.
我认为那些帮疗让她脑子得病了
I think there's some damage up here from all the healping.
你们犹太人怎么老是跟老妈过不去
What's it with you Jewish guys and your mommy issues?
我只是半个犹太人
I'm only half-Jewish.
相信我 没有歌♥里说唱的那么容易
Believe me, it's not as easy as Drake makes it look.
抱歉 你的人生很难吗
I'm sorry. Has it been tough being you?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我爸原来是黑豹党 后来成了大公♥司♥律师
My father was a Black Panther who became a corporate lawyer
给大型制药公♥司♥打官司 而我妈
for a big pharmaceutical company, and my mother, well...
你反正♥见♥识过那个疯婆子了
I mean, you've met that batshit nonsense.
我恰恰很喜欢你妈妈
I happen to like your mom.
当然 她很了不起
Sure. She's great.
一个传奇般的女子
She's a legend.
但同样也是因为她
But she's also the reason
我从六岁起就有胃酸倒流的毛病
I've had acid reflux since I was 6 years old.
那我可以大胆猜测你下半身是犹太人血统咯
So, I'm guessing it's the lower half of you that's Jewish?
你的伤心往事是什么
So, what's your sad story?
我没有 我在爱荷华州一个美丽的小镇长大
I don't have one. I grew up in a lovely little town in Iowa.
大家都互相认识 门都不会上锁
Everybody knew everybody. No one locked their doors.
那你为什么离开
Then why'd you leave?
因为老有人进你的房♥子拿东西
'Cause people kept walking in and taking shit.
整个镇的人都沉迷冰♥毒♥和可♥卡♥因♥
The whole town was hooked on meth and crack.
那个地区毒品问题挺严重的 是吧
Drugs are a big problem in that part of the country, right?
你边抽边说这话有多虚伪你知道吗
Do you not see the hypocrisy in what you just did?
别吧 大♥麻♥怎么能跟冰♥毒♥和可♥卡♥因♥一样呢
Oh, come on, you can't equate marijuana with meth and crack.
你这不等于把苹果跟冰♥毒♥和可♥卡♥因♥看成一样了吗
I mean, that's like apples and meth and crack.
如果你这么觉得 那你这么还在这工作
If you feel that way, why are you working here?
你没注意到吗 我没在工作了
Have you been watching? I'm not.
十点钟开始我就在休息了
I've been on break since ten.
你跟我想的很不一样
You're not who I thought you were.
-你也是 -那你本来觉得我是什么样的
- Neither are you. - Who did you think I was?
下次再告诉你吧
Let's save that for another time.
-好吧 -走吧
- Okay, then. - Yes.
再过几小时
In a couple hours,
我肯定能想到最适合此刻的话
I'll think of the perfect thing to say right now.
您点过披萨吗 是不是还没到
Have you ordered a pizza? Has it not arrived yet?
您完全有权利要求对方赔偿损失 而最高补偿
You could be entitled to punitive and compensatory damages
可达五百万美元
up to $5 million.
在"年轻飞行员" 我们专注于食物延迟送达案子
At Young and High, we specialize in cases of extreme snack delay.
"年轻飞行员"律师事务所
我们的律师总结了60多年来的经验
Our attorneys have a combined 60 years' experience
帮助"食物延送综合征"受害人
in helping victims of Dilatory Foodstuff Syndrome
得到他们应有的赔偿和公正
get the restitution and justice they deserve.
只要您还饿着 我们绝不吃一口
And we don't get a slice unless you do.
老天 真好吃
Oh, God, that's good.
马上打电♥话♥给"年轻飞行员"的律师吧
Call the attorneys at Young and High right now.
毕竟 45分钟过去了
Because after all, it's been 45 minutes.
我没说错吧 搞什么呢
Am I right? What the fuck?
马上拨♥打♥电♥话♥
Call now.
不会爸爸 学妇科不会把我变成同性恋
No, Dad, gynecology won't turn me into a lesbian.
老大 有时间吗
Hey, boss. You got a second?
老大 进来吧 你我都是自♥由♥开放的女性
Boss? Come on, we're a couple of liberated women.
叫我长官
Call me sir.
你在读什么
What you reading?
《当下的力量》
The Power of Now.
我可以待会儿再读
I can finish it later.
有事吗
What's up?
希望我没有越界
I hope I'm not out of line,
但关于特拉维斯的商业计划我想说说我的看法
but I wanted to put in my two cents about Travis' business plan.
跟你谈话很愉快 不过
Well, I'm happy to talk to you, but...
就像我跟特拉维斯说的 没门儿
as I said to Travis... fuck that shit.
找不到你逻辑上有什么错误
Can't fault your logic.
不过你要知道 他真的下了很大的功夫
But just so you know, he really did put a lot of work into it.
这对他来说意义重大
You know, it means a lot to him.
你跟我儿子是不是有情况
Are you and my son a thing?
什么
What?
不 不是那样
No, we're not.
你确定吗
You sure?
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表