剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
"How are you not dead yet?"
老天
Oh, man.
-太多人问这问题了 -太多了
- We get that one all the time. - So much.
我们身体状况良好
Well, we stay in shape.
去年还参加了丰田马拉松
We ran a Toyotathon last year.
而且我们抽很多大♥麻♥
Also, we, like, smoke a lot.
-这就是治愈妙招 -没错
- And that's how you cure things. -Yeah.
就像培根被烟治好了一样
Like bacon is cured with smoke.
就是这样的
That's how they fix it.
太神奇了
Fucking mind blown.
太神奇了
Fucking mind blown.
我感觉不好的时候就抽
And I smoke any time I'm not feeling good.
有一次我着凉了
Like one time I had a cold,
我磕嗨了 我就冷嗨了
and I got high, and I got my cold high.
你们有杏仁奶吗
Do you guys have any almond milk?
最上面一层 宝贝
Top shelf, babe.
我们该拿她怎么办 丹克
What are we gonna do about her, Dank?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我不喜欢3P 多了一P
This is why I don't like three-ways. It's one way too many.
我一次只能对付一个女人 宝贝
I'm a one-woman man, at most, baby.
最多 我知道
At most, yeah.
有时候一个都对付不了
And sometimes not even that.
就想吼"给我滚出去 让我自己撸"
I'm like, "Get out of the room. Let me tug my own penis."
对
Yeah.
我的意思是说滚床单 感觉不太好
I mean, like, the-- The sex-- The sex wasn't even that good.
-被高估了 -没错 真是...
-So overrated. -Yeah, it was--
就是 肉体 汗啊 湿哒哒的
Just, like, bodies, sweat, moist.
肉体 汗液 湿哒哒的
Bodies and sweat and just moist.
-就那样... -在床上...
- And just like-- Guh-- - In the bed--
-棒死了 -太棒了
- It was fucking awesome! - It was fucking good!
我太喜欢了
I fucking loved it!
-我们去再来一次 -去干♥她♥
- Let's go fuck again! - Let's fuck her!
你先来
After you.
你把摄像头关了没
Oh, did you turn the camera off?
我确定我关了
I'm pretty sure I did.
蒂娜和你分了吗
So, Tina ended it with you?
应该是吧
Uh-- I think so.
她现在应该和丹克和黛比住在一起
Pretty sure she lives with Dank and Dabby now.
大家都这么说
Well, you know what they say.
如果你爱谁 就给谁两个荒谬的瘾君子
If you love someone, give them to two ridiculous stoners.
如果他们回来了 你就不会再爱了
And if they come back, then you really don't want them.
你没事吧
Hey. Are you okay?
没事 让我休息一会儿
Yeah. Give me a minute?
卡特
Hey, Carter.
卡特
Carter.
你知道我最想念什么吗
You know what I miss the most, man?
绿色
Green.
绿色
The color green.
受够了这些棕色
Enough of this tan-camel shit.
我想念真正的绿色
I miss real green.
就像树木 灌木丛 草地
Like trees, bushes, grass.
"最好别现在告诉你"
"Better not tell you now."
去你的 八号♥球
Fuck you, eight ball.
魔法 骗鬼呢
Magic, my ass.
-露丝 -卡特
- Hey, Ruth. - Hey, Carter.
我之前说的话 我...
What I said earlier, I...
别提了
Forget about it.
我不该在没有征求你同意的情况下
You know, I never should have called that guy
就告诉别人
without talking to you first.
是啊 你这样...
Yeah, well, since you did...
我觉得很难过
This is not easy for me.
趁我还记得
Hey, before I forget,
我找了一本你喜欢的找词书
I picked up one of these word-find books that you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你找词愉快
Happy searching.
他到底在干嘛
Now, what the fuck is he doing?
看到了吗 野狗总是
See, the dingo is constantly
在内陆追求笑翠鸟
pursuing the kookaburra all over the outback.
不 莎蒂 我觉得他不想和他玩
No, Sadie. I don't think he wants to play with him.
他想吃了他
He wants to eat him.
不不 别害怕
No, no, don't be scared.
看 笑翠鸟很狡猾
See, the kookaburra, he's a crafty one.
他总是能先一步逃脱野狗
He's always one step ahead of the dingo's crazy contraptions.
抱歉 可可 你说得对
Sorry, Coco, you're right.
我不说了
I'll stop talking.
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表