剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
the first time I smoked pot was six months ago.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
我父母总告诉我软弱的人才吸大♥麻♥
My parents always told me it was for weak people.
然后我和一些朋友试了一下 当然不是亚裔
Then I tried it with some friends, non-Asians of course, and...
我说不出感觉到底好还是坏
I wouldn't even say it was good or bad.
只是
Just that...
那是我人生中第一次
for the first time in my life
真切感受到自己还活着
I felt like I was living in the moment.
至于软弱
And as for weakness,
世界上真有人从没利用过某个事物或是某个人
I don't know anyone on Earth who isn't using something or someone
来应付周围的事物或身边的人吗
to cope with... other somethings or someones.
唯一重要的问题是
The only question that matters is...
那个方法对你是否行得通
does it work for you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我得去把这个倒掉 失陪了
I gotta go empty this, so excuse me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
皮特
Pete.
卡特 由于是第一次
Carter, for your first time
我为你选择了舒缓愉悦型的
I've chosen something gentle and euphoric.
女童子军饼干
Girl Scout Cookies.
这就是你给我准备的
That's what you chose for me?
-女童子军饼干 -别被名字骗了
- Girl Scout Cookies? - Oh, don't let the name fool you.
这不是真的饼干 是大♥麻♥
They're not really cookies. It's marijuana.
在我开始之前
Before I do this...
我想向大家为之前的抓狂
I just want to apologize to everyone for--
而道歉
for freaking out earlier.
我很高兴有你们支持我
I'm really glad you guys have my back.
你不必道歉 卡特
You never have to apologize, Carter.
烟枪你留着就行了
And you can keep my bong.
憋住气 越久越好
Hold it for as long as you can.
我什么都没感觉到
I don't feel anything.
需要一两分钟
It takes a minute or two.
来点音乐也许有帮助
Some music might help.
谁想听段图瓦喉音唱法
Who likes Tuvan throat singing?
谁不想呢
Who doesn't?
等我一会 我放首亚塔乐团的
Give me a sec. I'm gonna put on some Yat-Kha.
有感觉了吗 卡特
Feel anything, Carter?
开始了
Here we go.
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表