剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
你一天比一天不在意了
Yeah, every day, you give less of a fuck.
你真棒
Kudos.
对对对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
在这里 我感觉很好
I mean, around here, I'm good.
但我回到家
But when I go home...
不管我嗨不嗨
you know, whether I'm high or not, I, uh...
我都觉得孤独
I feel alone.
我确实孤身一人
And I am alone.
我已经把这些话封存在心里太久了
And I've been keeping all this shit bottled up way too long and...
我得说出来
I gotta get it out.
我准备爆发了
Look. I'm ready to explode.
我洗耳恭听
Well, I am here to listen.
-我 -等一下 我要去尿尿
- I just-- - Hold that thought. I just gotta go pee.
每日一药
欢迎收看本期
Welcome to a very historic
有巨大历史和政♥治♥意义的"每日一药"
and politically relevant Strain O' the Day.
瞧 史上第一株
Behold, the first ever cannabis
从朝鲜民♥主♥主义共和国走私来的大♥麻♥
smuggled out of the People's Democratic Republic of North Korea.
它叫做平壤绿色大♥麻♥
It's called Pyongyang Green.
平壤绿色大♥麻♥
看看这葱翠的营养良好的多叶的花朵
Look at this lush, well-nourished, leafy flower
其四氢大♥麻♥酚含量
that has over a hundred times
比严重退化的西方品种高出一百多倍
the THC of your sickly Western degenerate bud.
此外 它不会让你产生饥饿感
Also, it doesn't give you the munchies,
如果你是朝鲜人 这点非常有用
which is very useful if you're a North Korean.
这个小美人被发现于
Now, this beauty was found in a secret pocket
一个脱北者背包的秘密口袋里
in the knapsack of a dissident who drowned
他曾试图从鸭绿江逃跑而溺死江中
trying to escape across the Yalu River.
现在我们给它开价40美元
And we're selling it for 40 bucks.
我觉得这样不太好
I don't feel good about that.
我们应该少卖♥♥点钱
We should either charge less
或者把钱捐给难民游泳课程
or donate that money to refugee swimming lessons.
说你的台词就好
Just read your lines!
但这不公平
But it's not fair.
我们应该支持自♥由♥ 我坚持
We need to support freedom. I insist--
欢迎光临露丝另类治疗店购买♥♥平壤绿色大♥麻♥
So, come on down to Ruth's and pick up some Pyongyang Green.
金正恩都说棒极了
It's Kim Jong-Un-believable.
举起你的大拇指
Pick up your thumbs.
蒂娜一定会喜欢这个的
Oh... Tina's gonna love this one.
行了 别再装了 我懂
Okay, you can stop now. I get it.
懂什么
Get what?
你在星期三带个女孩过来让我嫉妒
You brought some girl here to make me jealous on a Wednesday,
你明知道星期三我不洗澡的
which is the one day you know I don't shower.
首先 我不知道
Okay, first of all, I didn't know that.
其次 好恶心
Second of all, yikes.
听着 我带蒂娜来是因为她是个大♥麻♥吸食者
Look, I brought Tina here because she's a stoner,
而我经营一家大♥麻♥药店 小妞们都为此疯狂
and I run a pot dispensary, and chicks go nuts for that shit.
蒂娜今晚就会为我疯狂 伙计
Like Tina's gonna tonight, dude.
我懂了 我们现在是兄弟了
I get it, we're bros now.
原来是这么回事
That's what we're doing.
我们在兄弟室里聊兄弟间的话题 击拳
We're broing it up here in the bro room? Fist bump.
别误会 这样挺好的
No. No, this-- This is good.
我觉得这样挺好 因为
No, this works for me. 'Cause,
兄弟奥莉维亚今晚也有约会
you know, Bro-livia's got a date tonight, too.
约炮的那种
Tinder-style.
狠狠地操他 让我的老二爽爽
Gonna swipe that shit hard. Get my dick on.
-我现在需要洗个澡 -对
- Well, now I need a shower. - Yeah.
你确实需要
You do.
我三次去伊♥拉♥克♥打仗
I did three combat tours in Iraq...
但我觉得在那比在美国做一个黑人更安全
and I feel more safe there than I do as a black man in America.
我每晚只能睡两三个小时
Can't get more than two, three hours of sleep at night.
还有 上一次谈恋爱
Plus, the last woman I was with-- I mean, I...
我搞砸了 因为
I messed that up because of...
露丝 我觉得愧疚
Ruth, I feel guilty...
因为活着而愧疚
just being alive.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我
Whoa. I, uh...
我很抱歉 对不起 我给你太大压力了
No, I'm sorry. Sorry. I am putting a lot on you right now--
不不不 你从不需要道歉
No, no, no. No. You never need to apologize.
我只是
I just, um...
我需要点时间来考虑这件事
I need-- I need a little time to think about this.
好
Yeah.
我
Yeah, I'll, uh...
-我回我的办公桌了 -很好
- I'll just be at my desk. - Sounds good.
是的
Yeah.
我靠
Oh, fuck.
你怎么了 露丝
What's your problem, Ruth?
我们能搞定的
We got this.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank goddess you're here.
我永远在这 你在担心什么
I'm always here. Now, what are you worried about?
你一生都在给人们提供好的建议
You've given people great advice your whole life.
你还记得你让雪儿单飞独唱吗
Remember when you told Cher to go solo?
雪儿 曾为组合歌♥
因单飞独唱而人气剧增
那倒是真的
Well, that's true.
我在简·方达的健身课上遇到她
I ran into her at Jane Fonda's exercise class,
我对她说 离开那个小男人吧
and I just said, "You know what? Lose the little guy."
正是
Exactly.
你内心有着地球母亲盖亚的智慧
You have within you the wisdom of Gaia, the Earth Mother.
但是卡特是个三十岁的男人
But-- But Carter is a 30-year-old man.
他是个有创伤后应激综合征的老兵
He's a veteran with PTSD.
我完全不知道要跟他说什么
I don't have the first clue what to say to him.
他来找你
Well, he came to you.
就意味着他愿意听你说的所有话
And that means he wants to hear whatever you have to say.
那又意味着你说的任何话都是对的
And that means anything you have to say will be right.
但那说不通
But that doesn't make any sense.
我不就变得自以为是了吗
I mean, isn't that presumptuous of me--?
你竟敢质疑我
You dare question me?
我可是你的内心女神
I'm your inner goddess.
雷电
Thunder and lightning!
珍妮 这里的味道是不是很神奇
Jenny, does it smell funny in here?
今天是奥莉维亚不洗澡的周三日
Well, it is Olivia's No-Shower Wednesday.
不是 我的意思是植物
No, I mean the plants.
你清理了水箱之后它们就闻起来怪怪的
They've smelled weird ever since you cleaned the tank.
什么味道
What do they smell like?
我闻到有一点...
Well, I'm getting a little...
恐怖的半边莲和枸杞的味道 还有...
creeping lobelia and wolfberry. And...
像是猪睾丸的味道
I wanna say pigs' testicles?
皮特 你别生气
Pete, please don't be mad...
但我把我妈的特制草药茶倒进了水箱
but I dumped my mother's special herbal tea in the tank
就为了发泄
in a symbolic act of catharsis.
抱歉 我该和你说的
I'm sorry. I should've cleared it with you,
但是个人都需要发泄啊
but sometimes you just gotta cathart.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fuck shitter!
你这个变♥态♥
You shitting fuck!
你没问我就把外国东西倒在给我植物喝的水吗
You put foreign substances in the water my plants drink without asking me?
但你说它们状态非常好
You said they're doing better than ever.
珍妮 和你不一样 我没有孩子
Jenny, unlike you, I don't have children.
-我也没有... -这些就是我的孩子
- I don't have children. - These are my children.
我有责任把它们养大
And I am responsible for raising them.
也就是说我要负责它们睡
That means I'm in charge of when they sleep,
它们吸收多少光线 它们看什么电影
how much light they get, what they watch on Family Movie Night,
最重要的是 还有它们的水里到底要放什么东西
and most importantly, what goes in their shit-fucking water.
我真的很抱歉 皮特
I'm really sorry, Pete.
我不知道有这么严重
I didn't think it was a big deal.
这还不严重
It wasn't a big deal?
如果你和我一样在同一个集中营中长大
If you were on the compound where I grew up,
你就会被关在严重室里一周
you'd have to spend a week in the Big Deal Room.
严重室里怎么了
What's in the Big Deal Room?
我不知道 因为我从来不用去那里
I don't know, because I never had to go there.
出去
Get out.
我很抱歉 姑娘
I am so sorry, sheilas.
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表