剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
-你的当事人准备好抗辩了吗 -是的
- Are your clients ready to enter a plea? - They are.
法官大人 我的当事人被指控在联邦地♥产♥
Your Honor, my clients are accused of being on federal property
吸食大♥麻♥ 那是一种治疗药物
while smoking marijuana, a therapeutic substance,
美国已经允许成年人使用
which this state has declared permissible for adult use.
问题是 谈到大♥麻♥时
The problem is, when it comes to marijuana,
美国政♥府♥还活在黑暗时代
the United States government is living in the Dark Ages.
所以我们要抗争
That's why we're gonna fight this.
我的当事人不认罪
My clients plead 100 percent not guilty.
-真棒 -真棒
- Yes! - Yes!
-我们没罪 -天啊
- We're not guilty! - Oh, my God!
你救了我们
You saved us!
我们保证要继续寻找真正的毒友
And we pledge to continue to hunt for the real stoners!
左边
On your left!
政♥府♥很乐意进行庭审
The government would be happy to take this to trial.
我们将寻求最高刑罚 包括监狱
We'll seek the maximum penalties up to and including prison.
该死
Oh, shit.
-等等 刚发生了什么 -别担心 你们没事的
- Wait, what just happened? - Don't worry, we're okay.
法庭上见
I'll see you in court.
我还以为这就是法庭
I thought this was court.
享受粪球和诸如此类吧
"Enjoy these Shitballs and whatnot."
-给你 -太棒了
- There you go. - That's awesome.
-我能跟你自♥拍♥吗 -当然了
- Can I take a selfie with you? - Oh, dude. Of course.
你能抽搐吗
Could you be twitching?
很乐意
Happy to.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸 是我 我猜你出去了
Hey, Dad, it's me. Uh, guess you're out and about...
但我们有阵子没联♥系♥了
but, uh... it's been a while.
我是跟你问好的
Called to say hey.
我挺好的 一切顺利
I'm good. Things are good.
更好了
Better.
爸爸 你不会信的
Oh, hey, Pop. You won't believe this,
我的同事是诸如此类姐
I work with the Whatnot Girl.
我知道妈妈的生日快到了
Also, I know Mom's birthday is coming up,
我寄了个电压力锅
and I sent a, uh... This thing called an Instant Pot.
总之
Anyway, uh...
记得回我电♥话♥
give me a call.
不
No!
我被诅咒了
I'm cursed!
被诅咒了
Cursed!
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表