剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表
-你们俩没搞在一起 -没有
- You two are not a thing? - No.
真的没有
No, we're not.
我们是两个分开的个体 各管各的
We're two separate things. We keep our things separate.
好吧 不过
Okay, but,
顺带告诉你
FYI...
那个传言是真的
it's true what they say.
一旦你跟个半黑人在一起 你就永远不
Once you go half-black, you never...
好吧 我也不知道接下来会怎么样
Actually, I don't know what happens after that.
听我说 我没
Okay. Look, I don't--
这件事跟我其实关系不大 只是
I don't really have a stake in this, I'm just...
怎么说呢 我只是建议你能给他个机会
I don't know, I'm suggesting that you give him a chance.
认可他的努力
You know, acknowledge his efforts.
你们这些千禧年代的人 总是想确认点什么
Oh, you millennials, you're always asking for validation.
每个人都要拿个魁地奇奖杯
Everybody gets a Quidditch trophy.
特拉维斯知道你来这里吗
Does Travis know you're here?
不知道 请你别告诉他
No, and, uh, please, don't tell him.
好吧 那就这样吧
Okay, so, this is what we're gonna do.
我会去跟他谈谈 履行下母亲的职责
I'll talk to him, you know, do the mother thing...
而你得跟他约会
and you'll start dating him.
什么
What?
奥莉维亚 反过来的话是讲不通的
Well, Olivia, the other way around doesn't make sense.
实话告诉你吧 你一定会很适合他
And to tell you the truth, you'd really be good for him.
好吧
Okay.
不是 我是说
Well, that's... I mean...
谁知道呢
Who knows?
谢谢
Thank you.
不过谁知道呢
But who knows?
我知道啊
Oh, I know.
每日一药
嗨 我是特拉维斯·费尔德曼
Hi, I'm Travis Feldman,
这里是露丝另类治疗店
from Ruth's Alternative Caring,
欢迎收看第一♥期♥"每日一药"
and welcome to the first installment of Strain O' the Day.
-皮特 -特拉维斯
- Pete? - Travis.
该你说了
No, you go.
好的
Oh, okay.
今天为大家推荐的是很受欢迎的梦之蓝
Today we have the very popular Blue Dream.
梦之蓝
但是这株 是在洪堡县
But this one is an artisanal grow
手工种植的 大家来看一看
just in from Humboldt County. Take a look.
正如大家所见 它有一圈圈的毛芽和毛状体
As you can see, it has terpy nugs and trichomes
有头状花序
that are capitate-stalked
而不是球根状或者无柄头状
rather than bulbous or capitate-sessile.
正如大家所见
As you can see.
"每日一药"为大家提供
Our Strain O' the Day offers
极为全面的大脑放松体验
a truly expansive and cerebral experience.
非常适合午后放松
Perfect for an early afternoon session.
一点 一点半
One, one-thirty.
或许一点十五是最适合来一口这个品种的
Probably 1:15 would be the best time for this strain.
我完全能想象自己一点十五时抽这个的画面
I could totally see myself smoking this at 1:15.
快来我们露丝另类治疗店吧
So, come on down to Ruth's Alternative Caring,
因为 说到治疗
because when it comes to healing...
下期节目再见
See you soon.
谢谢 祝您服药愉快
Thank you. Happy medicating.
特拉维斯
Travis.
我想告诉你 我还是反对这个提案
I want you to know I'm still opposed to this document
以及它所代表的一切
and everything it represents.
但是
But...
但我很欣赏你的进取心
I admire your initiative...
因此 我决定读一下
and therefore, I've decided to actually read it.
-抽嗨了吗 -保证没有
- Stoned? - You have my word.
奥莉维亚跟你谈过了
Did Olivia talk to you?
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
要是非得说的话 她没有
If anything, she didn't.
露丝 我想谢谢你
Ruth, I-- I just wanna thank you.
我已经准备好踏入外面的世界了
I'm ready to go out into the world, and--
做个称职的母亲 做个称职的妻子
and be a mother to my children, a wife to my husband.
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
今晚说不定能给那位先生撸一撸
The mister might even get a handy tonight.
那太棒了
That's so nice.
给 这是大♥麻♥按♥摩♥油 送你了
Here, have some cannabis massage oil, on the house.
会让他嗨吗
Will it make him high?
只会让他的阴♥茎♥嗨
Just his penis.
看到了吗 特拉维斯
You see, Travis?
没有什么能够取代
Nothing will ever replace
这种人与人之间交往的亲密感
the intimacy of person-to-person interaction.
我想做的 不过是
And all I wanna do is get
能让更多的人来这里跟你接触
more people in here for you to interact with.
特拉维斯 你得理解
Travis, you have to understand,
我这辈子都在反抗领头大哥
I've spent my entire life fighting the Man.
我最不想成为的就是领头大哥
The last thing I wanna do is become the Man.
为什么
Why?
总会有个人站出来做领头大哥
You know there'll always be a Man.
为什么不能是我们
Why can't he be us?
这样的话我还能生谁的气
Because then who would I be mad at?
谁的气都不用生
Well, no one.
你会很开心
You'd be happy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那我这么跟你说
Let me try it a different way.
如果你成为领头大哥
If you became the Man...
你就不是大哥了
you wouldn't be the Man...
而是领头大姐
'cause you'd be the Woman.
你想想 做一个拥有
I mean, think about it. A woman...
男人♥权♥利的女人
but with the power of a man.
老天爷 这话说的真惹人反感
Jesus Christ, that's just offensive.
是啊 说出口的一瞬间我就知道了
Yeah, uh-huh, I heard it when I said it.
听我说 我只是想让你稍微多信任我一些
Look, all I'm asking for you is to just trust me a little.
可以
I can do a little.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
来抱抱
Come here.
我觉得你可以上奥莉维亚
I think you could bang Olivia.
不行 不行
No, no, no.
剧集 | 生活大麻烦(2017) | 导航列表