剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You get settled.
你安顿好
I'll take care of the paperwork.
我去办手续
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Okay. Okay.
行了 好的
Michael, we've been expecting you.
迈克尔 我们一直在等你
Is Adrian here? He asked me to bring --
艾德里安在吗 他让我带...
Bring us some money, yeah.
给我们拿些钱来 没错
Is that it? I can just take it to him.
都在里面吗 我拿给他就好
You can be on your way.
你可以走了
Hold on a second.
等等
Why do you need this much cash?
你们要这么多现金做什么
Where's Adrian?
艾德里安在哪
He's indisposed at the moment.
他有点不舒服
Evelyn, what in the hell is going on?
伊芙琳 发生什么事了
This is what's going on.
这就是发生的事
These handcuffs are digging into my skin.
这手铐都陷进我皮肤里去了
Well, pardon me for the poor craftsmanship of my sex toys.
不好意思 我的情♥趣♥用♥品♥质量不佳
They weren't intended for hostage-taking.
它们本不是用来铐人♥质♥的
That's right. They weren't.
没错 不是
Carmen, I need a bobby pin.
卡门 给我一个发夹
Yeah. Your hair is a mess.
你的头发像鸡窝一样
Carmen, just give it to me! They're coming!
卡门 快给我 他们要来了
You two, get in.
你们俩给我进去
Get in there!
快进去
Quiet!
安静
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Tie up Mr. Stappord.
把斯塔普德先生绑起来
Use these.
用这个绑
Marisol?
玛莉索
How'd you get into this mess?
你怎么被牵扯进来的
Well, I found out who Taylor was having an affair with.
我知道泰勒是跟谁偷♥情♥的了
What, this guy?
什么 跟这个人
Wait. I thought you were sleeping with Carmen.
等等 我还以为你是跟卡门有一腿呢
He sleeps with everyone! He's a man-whore.
他跟谁都有一腿 他就是个鸭子
Listen, mon coeur, you have to understand, that was just a job.
亲爱的 你要理解我 那只是工作
Taylor meant nothing to me.
泰勒对我而言毫无意义
What do you mean, a job?
你说工作是什么意思
Olivia hired him to seduce Taylor.
奥利维亚雇他去引诱泰勒
She was trying to break up the Stappords' marriage.
她想破坏斯塔普德夫妇的婚姻
We only slept together once.
我们只上过一次床
Taylor told me what happened.
泰勒都告诉我了
It was the night of my book party.
是在我签售会那晚
Michael was out of town.
迈克尔出城了
Katy was asleep.
凯蒂睡着了
They thought they were all alone.
他们以为没人会发现
But we weren't.
但并不是
Well, isn't this romantic?
真是浪漫啊
Michael had sent Louie Becker to the house to spy on Taylor.
迈克尔派路易·贝克去家里监视泰勒
Oh, my God.
我的天
Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?
你是谁 你在这儿做什么
Making sure her husband gets his money's worth.
确保她丈夫的钱物有所值
Michael? But --
迈克尔 但是...
Yeah, he thinks you're having an affair.
没错 他觉得你出轨了
I guess he was right, huh?
我想他猜对了 是吗
I couldn't risk my wife finding out that
我不能冒着被我老婆发现
I was cheating on her.
出轨的风险
So, we got into a fight.
所以我们打了起来
And Louie Becker wound up dead.
最后路易·贝克死于非命
But while they were arguing about how to cover up the murder,
他们在争执如何掩盖这起谋杀的时候
Katy walked in on them.
凯蒂起来了
Mommy?
妈妈
Sweetheart, honey!
宝贝
What are you doing up?
你起来做什么
I heard noises.
我听见动静了
Um, well, uh, let's just get you back to bed, okay?
我陪你回去睡吧 好吗
Taylor hurried her back to bed,
泰勒赶紧哄她睡觉
leaving Sebastien to take matters into his own hands.
留下塞巴斯蒂安一个人处理尸体
When Taylor returned, she found a gruesome scene.
泰勒回来时 看见了可怕的一幕
I don't understand.
我不明白
How did that damn leg end up on my lawn?
那只腿怎么会出现在我家草坪上
I scattered the body parts all over town
我分尸以后把尸块扔在城中许多地方
to throw the police off the trail.
好给警♥察♥留下一个圈套
Well, clearly, you're as skilled at covering murders
很显然 你掩盖谋杀的技术就像
as you are at selling houses.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥子一样好
It was a bad situation.
那时情况很不妙
I did what I had to do.
我是不得已
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀人犯
Then why did you kill Blanca?
那你为什么杀了布兰卡
Because Blanca was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
因为她在错误的时间 出现在错误的地方
Blanca, wait.
布兰卡 等等
She surprised Taylor and walked in on the bloody room
她突然到访 在泰勒清理好之前
before Taylor could do anything about it.
看见了满是血的客厅
What the hell happened in here?
这儿到底发生了什么事
Blanca couldn't keep her mouth shut.
布兰卡没能守口如瓶
So he had to take care of her, too.
所以他就得一并解决她
And since the police were still looking for answers,
而警♥察♥一直在努力破案
he gave them one,
所以他就布置好一切
making it look like Blanca killed Louie then herself.
让事情看起来就像布兰卡杀了路易后又自杀
He even included a confession so there'd be no doubt.
还写了忏悔书 将整件事安排得天衣无缝
But you were with me when we discovered the body.
但我们是一起发现尸体的啊
I needed someone to find it.
得要有人发现那具尸体
And who better than the woman known for finding dead bodies?
有谁比以发现尸体而出名的你更合适呢
You sick son of a bitch. You slept with my wife.
你这个贱♥人♥ 你睡了我老婆
If you were a better husband,
如果你是个好丈夫
none of this would have happened.
这些都不会发生了
You're dead. You hear me?
你死定了 你听见了吗
Soon as I get out of here, I'm gonna kill you!
我一离开这鬼地方 就会杀了你
I don't think you will.
我想你不会了
Is he...?
他是不是...
He's gone.
他死了
Sebastien, you said no one was gonna get hurt.
塞巴斯蒂安 你说不会伤害我们的
I lied.
我撒谎了
And now that you know the whole story,
现在你们知道了整件事
I'm afraid I cannot let any of you go.
恐怕我不能留你们活口了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm turning on the gas.
我在开煤气
And once I'm safely outside,
等我安全离开这里
I will burn this house to the ground.
我会炸平这房♥子
Are you all right, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
I'm frightened. Me too.
我害怕 我也是
An ordeal like this, it makes you realize what's important.
这种考验 才能让你知道什么最重要
If somehow we manage to get out of here...
如果我们能侥幸逃生
I want you to know,
我希望你知道
I'm going to be the kind of husband you deserve.
我要做个能配得上你的好丈夫
Adrian, I've spent my entire adult life with you...
艾德里安 我这辈子都和你在一起
and this ordeal has made me realize
这次考验让我意识到
what a terrible waste that's been.
我白白浪费了多少青春
Mon coeur, looks like this is goodbye.
亲爱的 我走了
Sebastien, wait!
塞巴斯蒂安 等等
I understand why you did what you did.
我明白你为什么这么做
You had to protect yourself.
你是要保护自己
What are you saying?
你在说什么
You're a selfish person, Sebastien, but so am I.
你很自私 塞巴斯蒂安 但我也是
It's why we always get along so well.
所以我们才能相处得这么好
You've done terrible things, but I -- I love you.
你是做了坏事 但是...我爱你
And I want to be with you forever.
也想和你永远在一起
So you'll uncuff me?
那能解开我的手铐吗
How stupid do you think I am?
你以为我有多蠢
Very stupid.
非常蠢
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表