剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
but you don't have to stay.
但你不用留下的
Zoila, we're about to experience the miracle of birth.
佐拉 生育是美妙的奇迹
I wouldn't dream of leaving. You're so sweet.
我才不会走 你真好
But I need a moment alone with Genevieve. Lady stuff.
但我想和吉纳维芙单独待会 谈女人的事
I'm a doctor. You can say anything in front of me.
我是医生 你在我面前说什么都行
It hurts so bad.
好疼啊
Can you let someone know I'm here, please?
你能去告诉医院的人我在这吗
I'll inform the nurses.
我去找护士
Don't forget to breathe.
别忘了深呼吸
Knock it off. I'm not in labor.
行了 我没生
You're not?
没有吗
No. I had to stop the proposal, and I-I panicked.
对 我要阻止他求婚 我恐慌了
Why would you do that?
为什么阻止他
'Cause I needed to tell you something before you got engaged.
因为在订婚前我有事要告诉你
Dr. Neff is broke.
内夫医生破产了
That's ridiculous. He's a world-renowned surgeon.
怎么可能 他是世界知名的外科医生
I know, but he's in serious debt.
我知道 但他欠了很多债
Alimony, bad investments,
赡养费 投资亏损
bills up to his big bushy eyebrows.
账单都摞到房♥顶了
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Joy told me.
乔伊告诉我的
Why else would he be in such a hurry to get married?
否则他那么急着结婚干什么
Because he loves me with every fiber of his being.
因为他全心全意地爱着我
There's no way he's using me for my money.
他不可能是为了我的钱
Genevieve, I need your wallet.
吉纳维芙 把你的钱包给我
I'm sorry?
你说什么
If I tip the orderly, I can get Zoila a private room.
给护理员一点好处就能给佐拉搞一间私人病房♥
What would I do without you?
没有你我该怎么办呢
Deion, hey, get over here. Now.
戴恩 过来 快点
You can't tell me what to do. Oh, yes, I can.
你可没资格对我大呼小叫 我当然有了
Mrs. Powell says I'm in charge of punishing you.
鲍威尔太太说由我来负责教训你
Oh. Are you gonna spank me?
你准备打我的屁♥股♥吗
Oh, no, nino.
不 小宝贝
It's gonna be way worse than that.
比这个可糟多了
Deion?!
戴恩
What on earth are you doing?
你到底在干什么
Why are you on your hands and knees?
你为什么要在地上爬来爬去
Bitch made me do her chores.
那个贱♥人♥让我给她做家务
A Powell never says that word.
鲍威尔家的人不能说这个词
"Bitch"?
"贱♥人♥"吗
No. "Chores."
不 "家务"
Carmen!
卡门
Did you make my little boy do your housework?
你让我的小宝贝做你的家务活吗
I sure did.
没错啊
The housework that I pay you to do.
我付钱给你让你来干的家务活
You told me to be the firm hand.
是你要我强硬一点
Well, this is unacceptable. I'm docking your pay.
这是不可接受的 我要扣你的薪水
You can't do that. Oh, yes, I can.
你不能这么做 我当然可以
I'm subtracting a substantial yet arbitrary amount of money
我要从你的薪水里扣掉一笔
from your check.
相当可观的钱
So, you can punish me and not your kid?
所以你只会罚我不会罚你的儿子吗
And now I'm doubling the amount for talking back to me.
现在我要因为你跟我顶嘴再扣一倍
Knock, knock. Hello, Rosie.
有人吗 你好 罗西
Mr. Michael, I didn't know you'd be coming over today.
迈克尔先生 我不知道你今天要来啊
Well, I'm checking out of the hotel tomorrow.
明天我就要退房♥了
I just needed to pick up a few things.
我只是过来拿点东西
Oh, uh, Rosie, this is Olivia Rice.
罗西 这位是奥利维亚·赖斯
Oh, yes. I have...heard about you.
是吗 我...听说过您
I'd shake your hand, but I have cancer.
我也想跟你握手 但是我有癌症
I'll just be a few minutes.
我过一会儿就回来
So, does Taylor always keep the house this...festive?
泰勒经常把这个房♥子装扮得这么喜庆吗
Oh, it's, uh, for my little boy's birthday party.
这是 给我儿子准备的生日派对
She was nice enough to let us have it here.
她人很好 愿意让我在这里举办
You know, I used to live here with Michael.
我以前曾经和迈克尔一起住在这里
I designed the entire house.
这幢房♥子都是我设计的
From the Marquina marble countertops to the --
从马奎娜大理石台面到...
Oh, my God.
天呐
Where's the coffee table?
咖啡桌哪里去了
It's right there.
就在那里
That mass-produced piece of junk
这种批量加工的垃圾
is most certainly not my custom table.
绝对不是我定制的咖啡桌
Well, it's been there since I started working here.
这张桌子从我在这里工作起就摆在那了
Oh, no. My Italian sofa.
不 我的意大利沙发
These slipcovers have been laundered.
这些沙发套竟然被洗过了
The label states clearly "Dry-clean only."
那上面的标签写得很清楚 "只能干洗"
Blanca must have done that. I've never touched those.
肯定是布兰卡洗的 我从来没碰过
Oh, for God's sake.
看在上帝的分上
If the cancer wasn't killing me, this would.
我不被癌症整死 也得被这个活活气死
It looks nice to me.
我觉得挺好看的
Well, that's why I'm the designer
所以我是设计师
and you're the maid.
你是女佣
So, remember when you said to let you know
你不是跟我说如果奥利维亚
if Olivia did anything suspicious?
有任何可疑的举动就告诉你
Oh, my God. Yes. Do you think she's up to something?
天呐 没错 你觉得她在谋划什么吗
Yep. Get this. I found a burger wrapper.
是啊 我告诉你 我找到了汉堡包装纸
Not exactly the smoking gun I was hoping for.
这不是我预想中的大料
Well, except, I remember when my dad was in chemo,
但是我记起来我爸爸在化疗的时候
he did not have an appetite.
他根本没有胃口
So then I started looking through her house.
所以我开始翻她的房♥子
You what? I pulled open some drawers.
你干什么了 我打开了几个抽屉
I went through her medicine cabinet.
翻了翻她的药柜
Wha-- Am I hearing this right? Were you snooping?
我没听错吧 你是在窥探她的隐私吗
Do you want to bust my balls,
你是想嘲讽我
or do you want to know what I found?
还是说想知道我发现了什么
All right, tell me.
好吧 说吧
So, Olivia doesn't have a single medication to treat cancer,
奥利维亚根本没有治疗癌症的药物
but she does have a lot of ipecac syrup.
但她的确有很多吐根糖浆
What kind of cancer patient would want to induce vomiting?
什么癌症病人会需要催吐呢
The kind that would also be visiting this website.
就是会看这个网页的那种
You got to be kidding me.
你这是在逗我吧
Olivia's sick, all right, just not with cancer.
奥利维亚的确有病 只不过不是癌症
Hey. Happy birthday, buddy.
生日快乐 伙计
Oh, hey, Spence. I heard a rumor someone wanted some socks.
斯宾思 我听说有人很想要袜子嘛
He's just teasing you, pepito.
他只是在逗你啦 宝贝
It's a PlayStation.
这是个游戏机
Thank you, Spence! Best gift ever!
谢谢你 斯宾思 这是最棒的礼物
Did you hear that? Best gift ever.
你听到了吗 最棒的礼物
Just what he needs, to spend more time playing video games.
他就需要这个 花更多的时间在电子游戏上
Okay, you both got big ones. Now put them away.
你们俩现在都有情绪 赶紧收起来
Today's about Miguel, hmm?
今天的主角是米格尔
I'll get it.
我去开门
I hate you so much right now.
我现在真是恨死你了
Hector, you look ridiculous.
赫克特 你太好笑了
Just be cool.
正常点
Who is this?
这是谁
I hired a clown for Miguel's party as a surprise.
我雇了一个小丑 算是给米格尔的惊喜
Oh, that's so sweet.
太贴心了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Machete.
弯刀
Machete the clown?
小丑弯刀
That's terrifying.
太可怕了
He's joking. His name is Bobo.
他开玩笑的 他叫波波
Come meet the birthday boy, Bobo.
来见见小寿星吧 波波
Is it just me or is there something off about that clown?
只有我觉得这个小丑有点奇怪吗
Mm, don't be jealous just because Ernesto thought about it
不要因为欧内斯托想到了而你没想到
and not you.
而感到嫉妒
Now come help me with the pizzas.
来帮我分披萨吧
Yeah, she's faking.
她是装的
Michael, I am so sorry.
迈克尔 我很抱歉
I just thought you should know.
我只是觉得你该知道真♥相♥
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表