剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I love you, Spence.
我爱你 斯宾思
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Aah! What was that?
那是什么
Lightning. Yeah, I think it hit the building.
闪电 感觉好像劈到这幢楼了
We got struck by lightning?
我们被闪电劈了
Yeah, I guess we did.
我想是的
Rosie, what the hell?
罗西 搞什么
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
对不起 我真是 太抱歉了
Katy? Sweetheart, wake up.
凯蒂 亲爱的 该起床了
We're going to see Mommy.
我们要去看妈妈了
Katy?
凯蒂
Katy?!
凯蒂
Katy?
凯蒂
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Katy, it's very early.
凯蒂 一大清早的
I'm gonna require coffee for this interaction.
我得先来点咖啡才应付得来
Would you like some?
你要来点吗
Kids don't drink coffee.
小孩子不能喝咖啡
Oh, good. She speaks.
太棒了 她还会说话
Now tell me why you're loitering at my front door
来告诉我你为什么像一个流浪汉似的
like a vagabond.
坐在我家前门
I ran away.
我离家出走了
That's very dramatic.
这真是太戏剧性了
Why did you run away?
你为什么要离家出走
Daddy doesn't want me anymore.
爸爸不想再要我了
Well, I am sure that isn't true.
我相信那不是真的
It's all right, darling.
没事的 亲爱的
Everything is going to be just...
一切都会...
fine.
好的
Zoila, where do you keep the laundry detergent?!
佐拉 你把洗衣液放哪里了
In the cabinet above the washer!
洗衣机上的柜子里
It's not there!
不在那里
Oh, never mind! I found it!
算了 我找到了
Zoila, where do you keep the fabric softener?!
佐拉 你把柔顺剂放哪里了
See? You were always better at this stuff.
你瞧 你一向很擅长做这些事
I guess that's why you love being a maid.
我想这就是你为什么喜欢当女佣吧
Yep, I'm living the dream.
是啊 我实现了我的梦想
You know, I wanna tell you, I'm really sorry about Pablo.
我想跟你说 帕布罗的事我很遗憾
I always liked him.
我一直很喜欢他
You didn't come to the funeral. I wasn't invited.
你都没来葬礼 没有邀请我啊
You don't send invitations to a funeral.
葬礼不会给人发邀请
How was I supposed to know that?
我怎么知道
Well, at least a little bit of Pablo still lives on.
至少这里还有一个小帕布罗
Am I having a niece or a nephew?
我要有侄女还是侄子呢
Yeah, one of those.
不是这个就是那个啦
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Zoila, you don't seem very excited about this baby.
佐拉 你对这个孩子好像并不是很激动
What are you talking about? I'm...over the moon.
你在说什么呢 我都乐坏了
Oh, come on. You can't fool me.
得了吧 你骗不了我
When you were pregnant with Valentina, you were different.
你怀瓦伦蒂娜的时候完全不一样
Of course I was different.
我当然不一样了
I was a newlywed. I had my whole life ahead of me.
我那时刚结婚 前程一片光明
Well, I'm just saying, you might be old and single now,
我只是说 你现在可能又老又是单身
but you shouldn't take it out on the baby.
但你还是得多关心一下宝宝
When are you going home? Excuse me?
你什么时候回去 你说什么
You said you were here to help,
你说你是来帮我的
but all you do is criticize me and pester me
但你只会批评我 打击我
and make me do your laundry.
让我帮你洗衣服
When are you going home? I can't.
你什么时候回家 我不能回去
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Victor and I are getting a divorce.
维克托和我要离婚了
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
There, there.
好了 好了
So is it okay if I stay for a while?
所以我能再留几天吗
Hey. Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Oh, yes, good. Carmen, I need to talk to you, too.
可以 卡门 我也得和你谈谈
I put Adrian Powell in the hospital.
我把艾德里安·鲍威尔弄进医院了
You first.
你先说吧
Adrian was blackmailing you to torture him?
艾德里安一直在勒索你 让你折磨他
I tried to stop, but he wouldn't listen.
我想停止这样做的 可是他不听
So please, don't be mad at me.
所以求你不要对我生气
Look, this may have started as consensual,
也许刚开始是你情我愿的事
but ultimately, you told Adrian "No."
但最终 你拒绝了艾德里安
And he coerced you. It's not right.
而他还是强迫你 这样做不对
I just thought you were gonna yell at me a little.
我还以为你会冲着我骂上几句呢
Why?
为什么
Because... the whole boss-employee thing.
因为...雇主雇员什么的啦
You're such a stickler for the rules.
你可循规蹈矩了
Not lately.
最近不是
I kissed Jesse.
我亲了杰西
What? You lucky bitch!
什么 你这个走运的小婊♥子♥
No, no, it was wrong.
不不不 这样做不对
As soon as I kissed him, he said he had to go.
我亲了他以后 他就说要走了
He was so uncomfortable.
他特别不自在
Maybe you're a bad kisser.
也许你吻技很差
I mean, you look like a bad kisser. I am not a bad kisser!
你看起来吻技就很差 我吻技不差
I just... I misread the situation.
我只是 误会了当时的情况
I thought he was sending me signals.
我以为他在给我暗示
What were the signals? He made dinner,
什么暗示 他做了晚餐
he served wine, he did the dishes.
给我添酒 还洗了碗
Por supuesto, he's your maid.
当然啦 他是你佣人
He told me I was amazing. So what?
他说我很棒 那又怎样
I tell all my bosses they're amazing,
我跟所有老板说他们很棒
especially if I want a raise.
尤其是我要加薪的时候
He was just being a good maid, and I was being a predator.
他想当好佣人 而我占他便宜
Oh, my God. I'm Adrian Powell.
天 我成艾德里安·鲍威尔了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're a total perv.
没错 你个色鬼
Now what am I gonna do about the real Adrian Powell?
那我要怎么对付真正的艾德里安·鲍威尔
I think I have an idea.
我有办法了
Reina!
雷娜
You're making a mess!
你又搞破坏了
Well, excuse me. I'm sad about Victor.
抱歉 我在为维克托伤心
You don't know what it's like to lose a husband.
你不知道失去丈夫的感觉
Pablo's dead, and Javi left me on my wedding day.
帕布罗死了 哈维结婚当天离我而去
God, Zoila, do you always have to make it about you?
天 佐拉 你总要把话题拉回自己身上吗
Is there a chance Victor will take you back?
维克托可能会让你回去吗
Doubtful. Are you sure?
难说 你确定吗
I tried, but he wouldn't listen.
我尝试过 但他不听
I guess just stuck with me forever.
我想就是这样了
Zoila, it is great to see you, but...
佐拉 见到你很高兴 但
what are you doing here?
你来干什么
Well, I heard about the divorce from Reina,
我听说你和雷娜离婚了
and I wanted to see how you were doing.
我想看看你怎么样了
How's Victor?
维克托怎么样了
You know, you always hear about divorce and... Mm.
要知道你总能听说别人离婚
...how hard it is. Mm-hmm.
离婚有多难过
But I'm doing great.
但我不难过
Well, maybe it hasn't sunk in yet.
是吧 也许感情还没破裂呢
Let me guess.
我大概懂了
She's staying with you, and she's driving you nuts.
她住到你那儿去了 把你逼疯了
What? No!
什么 没有
I love my sister.
我爱我妹妹
In fact, I'm worried about her.
其实我担心她
She's devastated about the breakup.
她为离婚的事伤心欲绝
I'm sorry she's in pain, but I can't be with her anymore.
抱歉她很痛苦 但我不能再和她在一起了
Look, Reina can be difficult.
雷娜很难相处
Nobody knows that better than I do.
没人比我更了解她
But she also has many wonderful qualities.
但她也有许多优点
Like what?
比如
Mm, she's very beautiful. And she's spunky.
她很美 充满活力
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表