剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, I've got a bunch of vacation rentals over in Calabasas.
我在卡拉巴萨斯出租度假房♥
Why don't you send me 10 of your best girls?
要不你给我派十个活最棒的姑娘
You want to hire 10 maids.
你要雇十个佣人
That's wonderful.
太棒了
You have a beautiful smile, you know that?
你笑得真美 你知道吧
Mr. Atwood, I appreciate your business,
阿特伍德先生 谢谢您照顾生意
but I prefer to keep things strictly professional.
但我更想保持专业
Oh, okay.
行
So if I could have my knee back...
所以请你把手放开
Great.
行
May I offer you some coffee for the road?
你路上要喝点咖啡吗
Sure. Coffee sounds great.
行 咖啡不错
How do you like it?
你要什么样的
No cream, lots of sugar.
不要奶油 多放糖
I like it very, very sweet.
我喜欢非常非常甜蜜的
Get your hands off her!
别碰她
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Okay!
行了
You come back here again, I'll kill you!
再回来就杀了你
Can you believe that guy?
你能相信那家伙吗
It's so sad.
太惨了
Blanca was so young.
布兰卡还这么年轻
But you never really got along with her.
但你总和她合不来
I'm surprised you're this upset.
你居然这么难过
Well, I'm just in shock, that's all.
我只是很震惊而已
I mean, it's a lot to take in, okay?
这事很难消化 好吗
What's that?
那是什么
It's the necklace Blanca was wearing the night she disappeared.
布兰卡失踪那晚戴的项链
Katy found it.
凯蒂找到的
She gave it to Rosie.
她给罗西了
Look. The clasp is broken.
你看 扣钩坏了
So?
怎么
So Rosie thinks it might mean foul play.
说明罗西觉得她是被谋杀的
And she wants me to give the necklace to the police.
她想让我把项链交给警♥察♥
Well, you're not going to, are you?
你不会给吧
Would that be a problem?
那是个问题吗
We don't need the police asking questions.
别让警♥察♥再来盘问了
W-what if they find out about Katy and how we got her?
要是他们发现我们怎样得到凯蒂的事怎么办
Taylor...
泰勒
I want to protect Katy, too.
我也想保护凯蒂
But if you know something about what happened to Blanca,
但如果你知道布兰卡遇害的内情
you need to tell me.
就得告诉我
We're on the same side here.
我们是同一战线的
Are we?
是吗
Because before I went into the hospital,
我进医院前
it seemed like you were gonna leave me.
你好像要离开我
I was angry.
我当时很生气
But I'm here now,
但我现在回来了
and I'm trying to make this work.
我想好好经营这个家
So please be honest with me.
所以请别隐瞒我
Were you involved with whatever happened to Blanca?
你参与了布兰卡遇害的事吗
Of course not!
当然没有
I mean, I know we never got along,
我知道我俩处不来
but I never wanted anything bad to happen to her.
但我对她从没有过坏念头
Then why was her necklace found in our house?
那她的项链为什么是在我们家被找到的
I have no idea.
我不清楚
Honestly, Michael, I am just as shocked as you are.
说实话 迈克尔 我和你一样震惊
And then bam!
之后砰地一声
He grabs the guy, throws him out of the house,
他抓起那个男的 把他扔出房♥子
and threatens to kill him if he ever comes back.
还威胁说如果那个人再回来他就会干掉他
Iay, díos mio!
我的天
I know. Right?
就是啊 对吧
That is so hot.
真是太性感了
Maybe I didn't tell it right. It was not hot.
可能是我叙述的方式不对 一点都不性感
It was possessive, jealous, macho...
这是占有欲 嫉妒心和大男子主义的表现
Hot, hot, and hot.
性感 性感 很性感
Okay, I'm just gonna pretend that you're helping.
好吧 我打算假装你在帮忙
Mira, violence is never good,
暴♥力♥从来都不是好事
but he was trying to protect you.
可他是想保护你
I know.
我知道
I just didn't realize he could be so...aggressive.
我只是没意识到他也可以这么...有侵略性
Did I tell you he was in the military?
我告诉过你他以前是军人吗
Please -- don't say that's hot.
拜托 别说这也很性感
I won't say it, but I'll think it.
我不会说出来 但我会默默地想
Anyway, we're having dinner tomorrow night.
总之 我们明天要共进晚餐
What should I say to him?
我该对他说什么好
Give him a break.
饶了他吧
Sexy people deserve second chances.
性感的男人应该拥有第二次机会
Are you looking for someone?
你是在找什么人吗
Yep. I'll be right back.
没错 我去去就回
Hey. Dave.
你好 戴夫
Doug.
是道格
Oh, that's what I said -- Doug.
我就是这么叫的 道格
So, what are you doing tomorrow night?
你明天晚上有什么安排
It's my nana's birthday. She's turning 90.
明天是我奶奶的生日 她要九十岁了
Oh, that's too bad.
那真是太可惜了
I was hoping you could come to dinner with me.
我还希望你明天能和我共进晚餐
Forget nana. What time you want to meet?
不管奶奶了 你想明天几点见面
Hold on.
等等
Before you get too excited,
我要先告诉你事情会怎么样
let me tell you how this is gonna work.
省得你激动过头
Buenos días, mi amor.
早上好 亲爱的
You're up early.
你起得真早
I've been thinking.
我一直在想
Maybe y-you don't go to work today.
或许你...你今天别去工作了
Just stay here with me.
就和我一起呆在这里
Yeah, I would love that, but I have to make money.
我也想这样 但我要去赚钱
But it's not safe there -- a-at the Stappord's.
斯塔普德家那里...不安全
You said their last maid was murdered?
你不是说他们上一个女佣被谋杀了
Oh, I don't know that for sure.
我还不是很确定
You should stay here.
你应该待在这里
I-I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
我不希望你发生任何意外
That's sweet, but I live there.
真贴心 但我住在那里
I have to go back sometime.
我总是要回去的
Maybe you should quit.
或许你应该辞职
You never worked when we lived in México.
我们在墨西哥生活的时候你从来不用工作
Maybe you just move in here with me, be my wife.
或许你干脆就搬过来和我住 做我的妻子
What about money?
那钱怎么办
I'll worry about that.
我来担心钱的事
You just worry about Miguel, huh?
你就负责照顾米格尔
Doesn't that sound nice?
听上去是不是很不错
No. It doesn't.
不 我不喜欢
I'm not the same woman I was five years ago.
我已经不是五年前的那个女人了
I work now.
我现在工作了
And I like being a maid. I like helping people.
况且我喜欢做女佣 我喜欢帮助别人
Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, but...
我也不想这么做的 但...
I forbid you from leaving this apartment.
我禁止你离开公♥寓♥
Why are you laughing?
你为什么笑
Because it's cute.
因为这很可爱
You're being macho.
你现在一副大男子主义的样子
And I've seen you using my girly shampoo.
然而我却见过你用我的女性专用洗发水
Makes my hair feel silky.
它让我的头发像丝般顺滑
Rosita, please.
罗西塔 求求你
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
Just do what I say.
照我说的做吧
No.
不要
You can't tell me what to do.
你不能对我指手画脚的
Yes, I can. I'm your husband.
我当然可以 我是你的丈夫
I am going to work, and that is that.
我要去工作 就这么定了
Don't make me regret choosing you over Spence, hmm?
别让我后悔我选择了你而不是斯宾思
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表