剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情回顾
Dr. Neff isn't exactly good with money.
内夫医生不太擅长理财
Who told you I was poor? It was Zoila, wasn't it?
谁跟你说我穷了 是佐拉 对吧
It's me or your maid.
我 或是你的女佣
I don't understand why you wanted Zoila to think you were broke.
我不知道你为什么想让佐拉认为你破产了
I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you go.
恐怕我得让你走了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Michael left me.
迈克尔离开了我
I paid a man to approach Taylor, sweet-talk her.
我雇佣了一个男的接近泰勒 用花言巧语引诱她
You set Taylor up to have an affair.
你设计让泰勒有外遇
I was undercover in the cartel.
我在贩毒集团中做卧底
Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away.
有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了
Does your wife know the truth about you?
你老婆知道你的真面目吗
I'll bet she still thinks you were a prisoner of the cartel.
我猜她一定还认为你是贩毒集团的囚徒
Katy's a witness, and the men who killed her father
凯蒂是目击证人 那些杀她父亲的人
are looking for her. Violeta?
正在找她 维奥莱塔
I want to talk to El Jefe. I want to make a deal.
我想跟老大谈谈 我想跟他做交易
I found the little girl he's been looking for.
我找到了他在找的小女孩
That clown was taking pictures in Katy's room.
那小丑在凯蒂的房♥间里拍照
I kept seeing Ernesto whisper in his ear. Enough!
我看到欧内斯托不断在他耳边窃窃私语 够了
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
What is that?
那是什么
Looks like blood.
看起来像是血
Someone tried really hard to clean it up.
但是有人很努力想要弄干净
I hate who I am when I'm with you.
我讨厌跟你在一起的那个我
I need you. It's over.
我需要你 结束了
I know you hate kids I don't hate kids.
我知道你讨厌孩子 我不讨厌孩子
I just don't have room for them in my life.
只是我的生活中没留空间给他们
This is Deion, our new son.
这是戴恩 我们的新儿子
Mr. Dresden,
德雷斯顿先生
I need you to find a young boy's birth parents.
我需要你找到一个小男孩的亲生父母
The truth is, he's growing on me.
事实是 我越来越喜欢他了
If you want to make Deion a part of the family,
如果你希望戴恩成为我们家庭的一份子
I'm willing to give it a try.
我愿意试一试
So, Deion. Thank you for coming.
戴恩 谢谢你过来
I live here.
我住这里
Yes, you do live here. Such a bright young man.
没错 你确实住这里 这孩子真聪明
All these for me?
都是给我的吗
Yes -- gummy bears, gummy frogs,
对 软糖熊 软糖青蛙
every gummy in the animal kingdom.
整个软糖动物王国都给你
We want you to know how much we cherish you.
我们想让你知道我们有多爱你
So...
所以
how would you feel about living here permanently?
你觉得永远住在这里怎么样
Can I eat as many as I want?
我可以想吃多少就吃多少吗
We should have delayed the candy. Deion. Focus.
应该晚点拿糖的 戴恩 注意听
We want to adopt you.
我们想收养你
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Carmen, if you don't mind.
卡门 去接下电♥话♥好吗
I want to hear what he says.
我想听听他怎么回答
We'll fill you in.
我们会跟你说
Powell residence.
鲍威尔家
I'm sorry. He's busy right now. Who's calling?
抱歉他现在很忙 请问你是哪位
If you adopt me, are people gonna think I'm white?
如果你们收养我 别人会以为我是白人吗
I doubt that very much.
应该不会吧
Oh. Well, then, yes.
那好 我愿意
You can adopt me.
你们可以收养我
Oh, I'm so happy.
我太开心了
Mr. Powell.
鲍威尔先生
Carmen, can't you see we're having a moment?
卡门 你没看到我们正开心吗
Mr. Powell, you need to come.
鲍威尔先生 你得接这个电♥话♥
What's so important?
什么事这么重要
Your private investigator.
你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Mr. Dresden?
德雷斯顿先生
Well, it wasn't easy,
虽然不好办
but I managed to track down Deion's birth father.
但我还是找到戴恩的生父了
Ooh, right.
这个啊
Uh, turns out I no longer need that information.
我不需要那些信息了
So what should I tell him? Nothing.
那我怎么跟他说 什么都不说
I don't want anything to do with that man.
我不想跟那个人有任何关系
Well, that's unfortunate,
那太不幸了
because he's sitting right across from me.
因为他就坐在我对面
And he's eager to meet you.
而且他很想见见你
La Virgen de Guadalupe.
瓜达卢佩圣母
My abuelita gave me one just like this one when I was your age.
我跟你一样大的时候我奶奶给我的
Did you have nightmares, too?
你小时候也做噩梦吗
Sometimes.
有时候
But she to me La Virgen would watch over me while I slept
但是她说圣母会在睡觉的时候看着我
and keep me safe. And it worked?
保我安全 管用吗
Oh, La Virgen doesn't mess around.
圣母可不会骗人哦
Goodnight, chiquita.
晚安 宝贝
Did Katy go to sleep okay?
凯蒂睡着了吗
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢你
When we were at my mother's, she barely slept a wink.
我们在我妈妈那边时 她眼睛都不闭一下
How did everything go here?
这里一切都还好吗
Miguel have fun at his party?
米格尔生日派对玩的开心吗
Yes.
都好
But there was a little accident on the couch.
但是沙发上发生了点小意外
It looks fine to me.
我看着没事啊
Some cupcakes got mushed in it.
有纸杯蛋糕掉在上面了
I dry-cleaned the covers, but, um...
我把沙发罩干洗了 但是
there was something weird at the bottom of the cushion.
垫子下面有些奇怪的东西
It looks like blood.
看起来像血迹
No, it's red wine.
不 是红酒
I spilled some on the couch a couple months ago.
几个月前我不小心洒在沙发上的
Blanca was supposed to clean it up.
布兰卡应该清理干净的
Well, that explains it.
那就是了
I just didn't want you to think it was me.
我只是不想你误会
Mm, I know it wasn't.
我知道不是你
Thank you so much for being honest.
非常感谢你这么诚实
Well, you're always honest with me.
你也一向对我很诚实嘛
El Jefe's getting very impatient, Ernesto.
老大很不耐烦了 欧内斯托
He wants the girl.
他要那个小女孩
We have to look for our moment.
我们得寻找合适的时机
We can't just run in and grab her.
不能直接去把她抢过来
No. When the head of the Gaviota Cartel says it's time --
不 海鸥集团的老大说是时候了...
If Rosie finds out what we're up to, then she's --
如果罗西知道我们的目的 她...
You need to think less about your wife
你少想着点妻子
and more about El Jefe.
多想想老大
I'm going back to Mexico in a few days.
还有几天我就回墨西哥了
And I'm either bringing the girl with me...
到时我要么带着那小女孩回去
or your head.
要么带着你的人头
You pick.
你自己选
Hi, Zoila!
喂 佐拉
I heard about Genevieve letting you go.
我听说吉纳维芙要让你走
How are you? Fine.
你怎么样了 没事
Any chance you could help me find a new job?
你能帮我找份新工作吗
Mama's got to work.
当妈妈的人得赚钱啊
Uh, well, I have one client looking,
我这边有一个客户在找
but she's kind of the worst.
但她属于最差劲的那种
I'll take it! No.
我♥干♥ 不
You do not want to work for Gail Fleming.
你绝对不会想在盖尔·弗莱明手下干活
She's demanding, rude -- nothing like Genevieve.
她很霸道 粗鲁 跟吉纳维芙完全不一样
Good! I'm not looking
太好了 这次我可没想
to be friends with my boss this time around.
要跟自己的雇主做朋友
Well, then, you're in luck.
那你走运了
Mm. That's Rosie.
罗西来了
I'll set up a meeting,
我安排你们见个面
text you the details. Okay, bye.
详细信息我会发给你 再见
I have to show you something.
我得让你看点东西
What am I looking at here?
我要看什么
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表