剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I deserve to know the truth.
我有权知道真♥相♥
Maybe you should sit down.
你最好坐下来
How did Deion's father even find us?
戴恩爸爸怎么会找到我们的
It was weeks ago.
那是好几周前了
I was still unsure about the boy.
我还不确定想不想要戴恩
I placed a call to a private investigator.
就找了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I cannot believe you.
难以置信
I know. I made a terrible mistake.
我知道 是我错了
You need to make this right.
你得挽回这事
You get on your knees and you beg if you have to,
不行的话给我跪下来求他
but that man cannot take Deion from us.
不能让那男人把戴恩带走
You're right. I'll fix it.
你说得对 我来解决
Oh, yes, you will, because if you lose Deion...
当然 因为如果你让戴恩走了
you lose me.
我也走
Well, honey, he can sleep in the guest room.
亲爱的 他可以睡客房♥
Well, think fast, 'cause I have to get my son out of here.
赶快决定 因为我要把儿子带走
Look.
你看
I know it seems crazy,
我知道这看起来很疯狂
but the Powells really do love Deion.
但鲍威尔夫妇真的很爱戴恩
Letting him stay here might be the best thing for him.
让他留下 可能是对他最好的事了
Listen, lady.
听着 小姐
You have no idea what I'm going through.
你根本不知道我经历过什么
Actually, I do.
实际上 我知道
I was pregnant once. A long time ago.
很久以前 我也怀过一次孕
I couldn't even take care of myself, let alone a kid.
当时我连自己都照顾不好 更别说孩子了
So I gave my baby away.
所以我送走了孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was the right thing.
这么做是对的
They were a good family with lots to offer.
他们是个慷慨善良的家庭
Like the Powells.
就像鲍威尔夫妇
If you leave Deion here,
如果你让戴恩留在这
the Powells will make sure that his life is wonderful.
鲍威尔夫妇会保证他有美好的人生
Wallace...
华♥莱♥士♥
...I'm willing to make you an offer.
你开价吧
A house? A yacht? Whatever your heart desires.
要房♥子 还是游艇 什么都行
Excuse me?
你说什么
In exchange for Deion. Name your price.
把戴恩留给我们 你说吧
I might have considered leaving Deion with a good family,
我或许会考虑把戴恩给一户善良家庭
but you are not a good family.
但你家可不善良
Wallace, please No! My mind is made up.
华♥莱♥士♥ 不 我意已决
You can expect a call from Social Services.
你等着社会服务机构的电♥话♥吧
Oh, Zola. Emergency. We're almost out of Chardonnay.
邹拉 救命 霞多丽酒要喝完了
Could you please add that to the list for tomorrow's shopping?
你能把它写到明天的采购单上吗
I won't be here tomorrow. I quit.
我明天不在这了 我辞职
What? Are you trying to kill my buzz?
什么 你是想扫我的兴吗
You're my boss, and we don't have to be friends,
你是我老板 我们不用做朋友
but I do have to respect you, and I do not.
但我必须得尊重你 可我办不到
Wait a minute. What the hell?
等等 怎么回事
I rescued your neighbor's dog from the shelter.
我把你邻居的狗从收♥容♥所♥里救出来了
I also convinced her to adopt a Chihuahua.
还说服她养了一只吉娃娃
That's Penny.
那是佩妮在叫
For a tiny dog, she's really loud.
作为一只小狗 她嗓门还真大
No, you didn't.
你不是吧
Here.
给
You're gonna need every last drop.
这些酒你都需要
So, all those years, you were working for the cartel?
这么多年 你都在替贩毒集团卖♥♥命吗
They threatened to kill you and Miguel,
他们威胁要杀了你和米格尔
so I did whatever they wanted just to keep you safe.
我只能乖乖听他们的 保护你们安全
But you got out eventually.
但你还是逃出来了
I heard you and Miguel were in America, so I took a chance.
我听说你和米格尔在美国 于是抓住机会
The federales raided one of the cartel houses,
联邦军队突袭了贩毒集团的一处据点
and I pretended to be a prisoner.
我假装是被他们关押的
What about Katy?
那凯蒂怎么回事
The cartel tracked me down.
贩毒集团找到了我
They wanted to pull me back in, so...
想把我抓回去 所以...
I proposed a trade.
我提出交易
Katy's life...
凯蒂的命
for your own?
换你的吗
For our lives. Together.
换我们全家的命
But she's just a little girl. She never hurt anyone.
但她只是个小女孩 没伤害过谁
I was not thinking of her.
我想的不是她
You're a monster. Rosita
你是个禽兽 罗西塔
I was happy... before you came back.
在你回来前 我那么幸福
I had a beautiful life with Spence,
和斯宾思的日子很美好
and I threw it all away...
我却抛弃了这些
for you.
就为你
I'm sorry, Rosita.
对不起 罗西塔
I never thought I'd say this, Ernesto,
我从没想过会这么说 欧内斯托
but I really wish you stayed dead.
但我真希望你没活下来
Deion, my man.
戴恩 小子
It's been a real pleasure.
认识你很高兴
I'm gonna miss you, son.
我会想你的 小子
Do I have to go?
我非走不可吗
Yes.
对
He's your birth father,
他是你的生父
and a nice woman from Social Services says you belong with him.
社会服务机构的一位女士说你该和他一起
I want to stay here.
我想留在这里
Whatever for?
有什么好留的
Your life is gonna be so much better!
你的人生会精彩得多
Better? Oh, dear, yes.
精彩吗 没错 亲爱的
I heard you have a little sister --
我听说你还有个妹妹
someone to play with whenever you want.
你想玩的时候就有伴了
You see...
你看...
you're going to a home that is a lot happier than ours.
你要去个比我们幸福得多的家庭
I guess that sounds okay.
好吧
Deion...
戴恩
I want you to know
我想你记住
that we will always hold you dear to our hearts.
我们心里会一直有你的
But you're gonna have so much fun,
但你会很开心
you're gonna forget all about us.
肯定就忘掉我们了
I'll never forget you.
我不会忘记你的
Evelyn, dear. Don't touch me.
伊芙琳 别碰我
I needed to see you.
我想见你
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't want to be alone.
我不要再一个人了
Zoila, I wanted you to be the first to know --
佐拉 我想第一个告诉你
I've left Christopher.
我离开克里斯托弗了
I'm really sorry to hear that.
真抱歉
No, you're not. But it's all right.
你才没有 不过没关系
He treated you very poorly.
他对你的态度很差
Well, he wasn't the only one.
也不光是他
I don't have words to express how sorry I am.
我都说不出自己有多抱歉
Is there any chance you'll come back to work for me?
你还会再回来为我工作吗
Genevieve, this isn't about me being your maid.
吉纳维芙 这不是我做你佣人的事
We were friends.
我们曾经是朋友
For 20 years, I trusted you...
二十年了 我那么相信你
and you just dumped me.
你却甩开了我
We're not friends anymore?
我们不再是朋友了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You really hurt me.
你真的伤了我的心
Damn it.
可恶
There must be some way we can move past this.
我们一定有办法忘了这事的
Why do you even want me back?
为什么你还想让我回去
The truth is, I can't live without you.
事实是 没你我活不下去
Well, it seems you can't live with me, either.
看起来有我你也活不下去
Let's go to couples therapy.
我们去做夫妻咨♥询♥吧
Yeah, right.
是么
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes.
对
I mean, we obviously have issues.
我们现在很显然有隔阂
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表