剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You've got to pick up your toys.
玩具不能乱扔
Yes, Mama.
好的 妈妈
And your clothes, too.
还有衣服也是
Those aren't mine.
那些不是我的
Don't lie, Papito.
别撒谎 小子
I'm not. They're Spence's.
我没有 是斯宾思的
Well, he must be making a pile for the laundry.
那他一定是在攒衣服洗呢
Is that the kitchen?!
那是厨房♥吗
It stinks in here.
这里好臭
Doesn't Spence ever take out the trash?
斯宾思从来不扔垃圾吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Miguel, take me to the bedroom.
米格尔 带我去卧室看看
I'm not supposed to go in there.
我不该过去的
Just a peek, Papito.
就看一眼 宝贝
I just want to see where I'm going to sleep.
妈妈就看看自己睡觉的地方
Okay.
好
Ay, Virgencita de Guadalupe, por lo mas quieras,
我的亲娘啊 求求你了
please be clean.
一定要干净
Thanks a lot, Virgencita.
真是谢谢了
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
No.
不
But Spence is.
但斯宾思有
I hope you don't mind me popping by like this.
希望你不介意我冒昧打扰
No, of course not, uh, but the house is kind of a wreck.
当然不了 但我家有点乱
Oh. Did Katy make a mess?
是凯蒂调皮了吗
No. But, uh, Blanca's just...
不是 但是布兰卡
doing some, um, deep cleaning for me.
在帮我...大扫除
Uh, w-why don't we go in the kitchen?
不如我们去厨房♥吧
How's it going with Blanca?
布兰卡干得怎么样
Oh, good. Yeah, um, she's a very hard worker.
挺好的 她挺勤快
She does whatever I ask.
有求必应
Well, that's good to hear.
这真不错
Is she around?
她在家吗
Oh, you, uh -- you just missed her.
她...她才走
She took Katy out for a walk.
带凯蒂出去散步了
I needed a break. Everything okay?
我需要休息一下 你还好吗
We just had a really rough night.
昨晚太累了而已
That's all.
就是这样
Katy had a hard time sleeping, and...
凯蒂睡不着觉...
sometimes she has really bad nightmares.
有时候她会做很可怕的恶梦
When we first adopted Eddie, he had bad dreams, too.
我们刚刚领养埃迪的时候 他也会做恶梦
It's a big adjustment for a kid.
小孩子没办法一下子适应
Yeah. That must be it.
是啊 肯定是这样
Anyway...
话说
...I was hoping that I could drop something off for Michael.
我想留点东西给迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
Uh, but he's in, uh, Boston.
可是他在...波士顿
I know, but maybe I can leave this for him.
我知道 但我想是不是能留东西给他
Uh, what is it?
是什么东西
Do you remember the idea that I was kicking around --
你还记得我之前随口提到的想法吗
the placement agency for maids? Yeah.
那个女佣安置机构 记得啊
Well, I finally decided to just do it already.
我终于下定决心要做起来了
Life's too short, right?
人生苦短 对吧
It is.
确实
Anyway, there's a bunch of legal stuff with starting a business,
总之 自己开公♥司♥有一堆法律文件要处理
and I was hoping Michael would look everything over.
我想找迈克尔帮忙把它们都过一遍
Uh, well, I-I'm sure he wouldn't mind,
我...我相信他不会介意的
but I-I don't know when he'll get to it.
但...我不知道他什么时候能看
When's he back?
他什么时候回来
Hard to say.
不好说
You don't know?
你不知道
Well, he's supposed to be home on Friday,
他应该是周五回来
but sometimes these depositions can just go on.
但有的时候宣誓作证会拖得很长
Do you think I should call him?
你觉得我是不是该打个电♥话♥给他
No. No, no, no, no. I-I doubt you'd get ahold of him.
不 不不不不 你可能联♥系♥不到他
He's very busy.
他很忙的
But I will tell him that you dropped by.
但我会和他说你来过的
Great.
太好了
I'm so glad you guys moved back!
你们回来了 我真的好高兴
It's like nothing's changed.
就好像什么都不曾改变
I feel the same way.
我也这么觉得
Okay. I'll see you.
好了 我们回头见
Well, it's official. We are now social pariahs.
这事定了 我们现在成了社会贱民
How so?
怎么回事
We have been disinvited from three events.
三个活动取消了对我们的邀请
It's that damn leg.
就因为那条该死的腿
Oh, soon enough,
别担心 再过一阵
people will start gossiping about something else.
他们又会找到别的话题津津有味地八卦起来的
Yes, perhaps your delightful, little romp at the sex club.
或许会聊你在性♥爱♥俱乐部那无伤大雅的小嗜好
Technically, it is more of a bondage and S&M club.
严格意义上说 那更像是个捆绑性♥虐♥俱乐部
Well, I will have to remember to clarify that
我会记得在假日通讯上
in our holiday newsletter.
把这两者区分开来的
How long are you gonna be angry about this?
你还要为这件事生气多久
You haven't even apologized to me.
你甚至都还没有向我道歉
Because I'm not sorry.
因为我一点都不抱歉
Last night was glorious.
昨天晚上我愉悦至极
You betrayed me!
你背叛了我
I didn't sleep with anyone.
我并没有和别人上♥床♥
Then what was the point?
那这么做有什么意义
It's not about sex. It is about ceding control.
这与性无关 而是在于把控制权交给别人
Do you have any idea how liberating that is?
你知道这让我感觉有多如释重负吗
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about
不好意思 我只是在想
all the other men I could have married.
当年我本可以嫁给的其他男人
Just come to the club, even once.
和我去一次俱乐部吧 哪怕只有一次
Why would I subject myself to that?
我为什么要那样做
For our marriage.
为了我们的婚姻
Remember what our therapist said?
你还记得我们的心理医生是怎么说的吗
We have to work on this together.
我们必须携手共渡难关
Well, what does he know? He went to Cornell.
他懂什么 他上的是康奈尔大学
That's barely even an Ivy.
都算不上是常春藤学校呢
Please. I'm trying to include you in this.
求求你了 我在试着把你纳入我的生活
Just give it a whirl.
就试一次吧
If you don't like it,
如果你不喜欢
I promise you'll never have to return.
我向你保证我不会再让你去了
Oh, I don't know. All right.
我不知道 好吧 不如这样
What if I sweeten the deal with an obscenely large diamond?
只要你去 就给你大如鹅蛋的钻石哄你开心
Well, define "Obscenely large."
说说什么叫"大如鹅蛋"
I mean, how can Valentina get married? She's so young!
瓦伦蒂娜怎么能结婚呢 她还那么年轻
So, you never told her about our baby?
这么说 你还没告诉她我们的孩子的事
Javi, please. I can only handle one baby at a time.
哈维 拜托 一个孩子就够让我头疼了
Do you know she's only 20? 20!
你知道吗 她才二十岁 二十岁
You've mentioned it several times.
你已经强调了好几次了
Are we ready for the special dessert?
我们可以上特别的甜点了吗
Maybe not just yet.
或许再等等吧
Are you kidding? I'm eating for two here.
开什么玩笑 我可是得补充两个人的营养呢
Bring it.
端上来
Uh, sir?
先生
You heard the lady.
你听到她说的了
Now that dessert's on the way,
既然甜点也快上了
maybe we can talk about something other than Valentina.
或许我们可以不谈瓦伦蒂娜 说点别的
Right. Sorry. Go ahead.
是啊 抱歉 说吧
I mean, she's making the biggest mistake of her life,
我是说 她现在可是在铸成无法挽回的大错
but...go ahead.
但...说吧
Zoila, breathe.
佐拉 深呼吸
She's not getting married tonight.
她不会今晚就结婚的
Oh, she's not getting married ever.
她永远都别想结婚
No one is marrying anyone.
没有人要结婚
Ah. Here we go.
来了
Uh, hold on.
等一等
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表