剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不
In my experience, they just put you in a state of bliss,
以我的体会 这药只会让你心情很好
even in the worst of circumstances.
就算现实情况很糟
Do you really think it could work?
你真觉得这能有用吗
Well... I took one 10 minutes ago,
我十分钟前吃了一片
and I'm finding you utterly delightful.
现在觉得你好讨人喜欢
Dr. Neff is gonna be so upset. What am I gonna do?
内夫医生会生气的 我要怎么办
First, you're gonna get up and dust yourself off.
首先 你起来把身上灰掸掉
Just try not to track Lurlene all over the house.
别把罗琳撒的满屋子都是
Don't make jokes. This is serious.
别开玩笑了 这事很严重的
I'm covered in Dr. Neff's mom!
我身上全是内夫医生的妈妈的骨灰
It's okay. Accidents happen.
没事的 意外总会发生
Not to me! He thinks I'm perfect.
我不出意外的 他觉得我很完美
So you're not perfect. He'll live.
你不完美又怎么样 他会接受的
No, you don't understand. I owe him.
不 你不知道 我欠他的
What do you mean?
什么意思
My dad took off when I was little,
我爸爸在我很小就跑了
and then my mom got sick.
然后我妈妈得了病
We couldn't afford a doctor,
我们请不起医生
but Dr. Neff took care of her anyway.
但内夫医生依然照顾她
And then after she...
然后妈妈...
he gave me this job.
他让我来当女佣
He took care of me like a dad.
像爸爸一样照顾我
So you don't want to disappoint him.
所以你不想让他失望
If he finds out about this, I'll be devastated.
如果他发现了这事 我会伤心欲绝的
Then...
那...
we won't let him find out.
我们就别让他发现
What are you doing?! That's not Lurlene!
你干什么 那不是罗琳
It is now.
现在是了
I told you how important that job was.
我跟你说了那工作有多重要
Why did you tank me?
你为什么要害我
I didn't tank you! I said you were great.
我没害你 我说你很棒
You told Ms. Rice that
你跟赖斯小姐说
I wasn't a good fit for her.
我不适合她
No, I said she wasn't a good fit for you.
不 我说的是她不适合你
Olivia is nuts! So?
奥利维亚是神经病 所以呢
Look, working for Olivia isn't your only option.
你不是只有帮她干活一条路可走
I've already lined up two job possibilities for you.
我已经帮你找到两个备选工作了
She pays 40 bucks an hour.
她一小时给四十块报酬
Whoa, she really is crazy.
她真的是神经了
All you had to do was say I was good.
你只要说我表现很好就行
Look, I know you're mad,
我知道你生气
but you don't know all of the things she's done.
但你不知道她做过的那些事
Do we really want that kind of drama in our lives?
我们的生活里真想搅进那些事吗
In our lives?
"我们的生活"吗
Marisol, do you think we're getting back together?
玛莉索 你是觉得我们复合了吗
Well...
好吧
Not right now, but someday.
现在没有 但之后会吧
You just said you needed more time.
你只说你需要更多时间
No, you said I needed more time.
不 是你说我需要更多时间
I thought...
我以为...
I don't know what I thought.
我大概以为错了
I-I'm sorry, I...
抱歉 我...
No, no.
别
It's my fault, and -- and don't worry.
错在我 别担心
I'll -- I'll talk to Olivia again,
我再去和奥利维亚谈
and I'll get her to hire you.
说服她雇你
It's the least I can do.
我至少还能这样做
Jacklyn bought our story? Yeah.
杰奎琳信了我们的故事吗 没错
So we're in the clean?
所以我们没暴露
Yes, but mira, we have to stop seeing each other for a while.
没错 但你听好了 我们这段时间别见面
Why? We got away with it.
为什么 我们没暴露
Because I'm this close to getting what I want,
因为我很接近目标了
and Jacklyn is the key. I don't wanna screw it up.
而杰奎琳就是关键 我不想搞砸
We just have to be more careful.
我们更小心就好了
No, we cannot be together until the album drops.
不 发完专辑才能在一起
So not more calling, no stopping by, no more nothing.
别再打电♥话♥ 别见面 什么都别
Okay? Okay.
行吗 行
Sebastien, what did I just say?
塞巴斯蒂安 我刚说了什么
You said that we're not gonna see each other for a while.
你说我们这段时间别见面
That means we're gonna have to make this one count.
说明我们得好好利用这次
Why are you so good at that?
你为什么这么浪漫
Because I'm French.
因为我是法国人
Just this one last time.
就这最后一次
Yeah.
行
When do you think you'll be back from Mexico?
你什么时候从墨西哥回来
All right.
好吧
Well, Ernesto, I have to go. Hasta luego, mi amor.
欧内斯托 我得挂了 再见 亲爱的
Hey, Rosie, I'm heading out.
罗西 我出下门
Going to the gym?
去健身房♥吗
Yep, I have my, uh, bag right here.
没错 我带着健身包呢
You look so nice.
你打扮得好靓
Your hair is all done. You've got your makeup on.
弄好了头发 化好了妆
So? Well, if I were you,
所以呢 要我是你
I wouldn't want to get all sweaty right now.
现在就不想弄得一身汗
Okay, uh, well, I'm, uh, I'm leaving my phone on
好吧 我手♥机♥开机
in case you need me.
以防你要联♥系♥我
Don't worry, Mrs. Taylor.
别担心 泰勒太太
You go have fun with your trainer.
和教练玩得开心哦
Put your shoes on, papito. We're going for a ride.
穿上鞋 小家伙 我们去兜风
Mami, that was a stop sign.
妈咪 那是停车标志
Play your game, mijo.
玩你的游戏 小子
Where are we going? It's a secret.
我们去哪儿 这是个秘密
I have to pee.
我尿急
You're a big boy. Hold it.
你这么大了 憋住吧
Why are we at the park?
为什么来公园了
Don't you have to go to the bathroom?
你不是要上厕所吗
Spence?
斯宾思
I'll just be a moment, Natalie.
一会儿就好 纳塔利
Why don't you have a seat?
你请坐
Uh, where's Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生人呢
Upstairs.
在楼上
He's, uh, so looking forward to meeting you.
他非常想见你
Really?
是吗
Oh, yes.
是的
He, uh, keeps going on and on about it.
他不停在说这件事
Let me go fetch him. Here I am.
我去叫他 我来了
What's all this? We're twins!
这怎么回事 我们是双胞胎
Can you tell us apart?
你能分开我们吗
Adrian.
艾德里安
This interview could alter the course of Deion's life.
这次面试可能会改变戴恩的人生轨迹
I will not allow you to make a mockery of it.
我不准你出洋相
Now come. I've made you a drink.
过来 我给你倒了饮料
Oh, is this yours? I'm sorry. I was parched.
这是你的吗 抱歉 我太渴了
Rosie, what are you doing here?
罗西 你来这儿干什么
Are you having an affair with Mrs. Taylor?
你和泰勒太太有婚外情吗
No. Why would you ask that?
没有 你为什么这么问
I took Miguel to the park today, and I saw you together.
我今天带米格尔去公园 看到你俩在一起
Oh. Well... Taylor's just a friend.
好吧 我和泰勒只是朋友
I rented her house, remember?
我租了她的房♥子 记得吗
If she's just your friend, how come she slapped you?
如果你俩只是朋友 那她怎么扇你耳光
Honestly, uh, that's personal.
其实 这是私事
Oh, my God.
天啊
You are having an affair with her.
你确实和她有婚外情
No, no, -- it's it's not like that. I swear.
不 不是那样的 我发誓
Were you with her when we were together? Of course not.
我们一起时你就和她一起了吗 当然没有
Did you start sleeping with her
是我住院时
when I was in the hospital?
你们开始滚床单的吗
Stop it. This is all in your head.
别乱想 你满脑子想的这个
Last time I was here, you told me you still loved me.
我上次来这里 你告诉我你仍然爱我
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表