剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
necessary. It's no trouble.
需要 没关系
Yes, Mrs. Fleming?
怎么了 弗莱明太太
Uh, hi. It's very hot outside.
嗨 外面真热
Would you please water the bougainvillea out back?
能麻烦你给外面的九重葛浇点水吗
Oh, right away.
马上就去
Marisol! How are you?!
玛莉索 最近怎么样
She's fine, dear.
她很好 亲爱的
My plants, on the other hand, are melting as we speak.
不过我的植物 在我们说话的时候融化了
Oh, of course. Can you believe this weather?
是啊 简直不敢相信这天气会如此热
Bye, now. I mean
赶快去吧 我是说
What? She seems friendly to me.
怎么了 她看上去挺友好的啊
Exactly. She's too friendly.
是的 太友好了
I should not be having to make endless chitchat with my maid.
我不该和我的女佣没完没了的聊天
Okay, I will talk to her
好吧 我会跟她说
and tell her no more pesky questions.
让她别再问这些讨厌的问题
Like, "How are you?"
比如说见面打招呼什么的
No, 'cause then I'll seem like a bitch.
不不 这样感觉我就变成贱♥人♥了
And I'm not a bitch.
我可不是贱♥人♥
Of course not.
你当然不是
It's just, she makes me uncomfortable.
只不过 她让我很不舒服
And I really need to feel comfortable in my own home.
但我需要在自己家觉得舒服
So you'll send me someone else?
所以你能给我派别人过来吗
It's just...
只不过...
Lina's the third maid you've rejected.
莉娜是你退回的第三个女佣了
So?
所以呢
So...maybe the problem isn't the maids.
所以问题可能不是出在女佣身上
Oh, I hope you're not saying the problem is me.
你不是在说问题出在我身上吧
No, I would never just...
不 我绝对不会
come right out and say that.
这么直白的
The thing is, I can't keep sending you maids
情况是这样的 如果你不付钱的话
if you haven't paid for any of their work.
我没法一直给你派人过来
I'll pay you. When?
我给你钱 什么时候
When you find me someone I like.
等你给我找到我中意的女佣后
All finished.
都浇完了
Is everyone staying nice and cool in here?
各位都还清凉愉快吗
Oh, for God's sake.
上帝啊
Stop calling me.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Well, hello to you, as well.
你也好呀
I mean it, Sebastien. I'm trying to get over you.
真的 塞巴斯蒂安 我要翻过你这篇
Oh, but wouldn't you rather be under me?
难道你不想在我身下吗
I'm hanging up. No, no. Please.
我要挂电♥话♥了 别 别挂
Uh, look, I miss you so much. I'm going crazy.
我真的很想你 我都快疯了
Do you miss me? Of course.
你想我吗 当然
You know, but I don't trust myself around you.
但我不能再放心留在你身边了
When I'm with you, I forget who I am and what I want and --
我和你在一起就会忘记我是谁和我想要的
Well, I know what you want. I have to get back to work.
我知道你想要什么 我要接着工作了
You got a job? Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.
你找到工作了吗 拜拜 拜拜
All done with your personal call?
私人电♥话♥终于打完了
Yes. Sorry about that.
是的 很抱歉
It's this man I'm dating -- I mean was dating --
和我约会的这个男人 曾经约过会
You can tell me all about your boy troubles
你可以找个什么别的时间
some other time -- perhaps never.
再跟我说你男友的问题 或者永远不说
Now, I expect the house to be kept spotless
现在我想让房♥子从地板到吊灯
floor to chandelier.
都变得一尘不染
You want me to get all the way up there?
你要让我爬那么高去擦
How?
怎么擦
I don't care how the sausage gets made, just that it does.
香肠制♥作♥过程并不重要 重要的是结果
I have to make sausage?
我还得做香肠
Ooh, I can tell we're going to have a sparkling repartee.
我想以后我们会经常进行这样的巧辩
You're in charge of trash and recycling,
你还要负责垃圾分类回收
so that should be fun for you.
这会很有意思的
Adrian, come meet the new maid. This is Carmen.
艾德里安 来见见新女佣 这是卡门
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Has Evelyn broken your spirit yet?
伊芙琳击溃你的意志了没有
No.
没有
Well, give it time.
慢慢来吧
Adrian, I've informed Carmen
艾德里安 我已经通知了卡门
that she is here on a trial basis only.
她在这只是试用
I promise I won't disappoint you.
我保证不会让你们失望
Good. It's important to keep a beautiful home.
很好 保持家里光鲜亮丽很重要
We like to project a certain image to our neighbors.
让邻居们看到我们的体面形象
And here we have the Powell Murder House,
现在我们来到了鲍威尔凶宅
which boasts not one, not two,
这里发生了不是一两起
but three gruesome deaths.
而是三起可怕的谋杀
No, no! Two!
不 就两起
Only two gruesome deaths!
只有两起可怕的谋杀
Only a few days ago, a severed leg was found on the front lawn.
就在几天前 他们门前草坪上出现了一条断腿
Just a leg! A leg is not a body!
一条腿而已 腿不算尸体
Well, all things considered,
总的看来
I think she handled that rather well.
我觉得她处理得还算好
That's it. We are selling this house.
够了 我们要卖♥♥了这房♥子
Zoila, get out here.
佐拉 快出来
Oh, my God!
天啊
Knock it off. I've tried on 10 dresses.
行了 我都试了十条了
You "ooh" and "ahh" at all of them.
你们不是"哦"就是"啊"
You're a bunch of big fat liars.
一群大骗子
Well, I love it.
我喜欢这条
And I'm not just saying that because you're yelling.
这么说可不是因为你在骂我们
I can't believe you're getting married tomorrow.
不敢相信你明天就结婚了
I know. It's happening so fast.
我知道 发生得太快了
Will Javi love it?
哈维会喜欢吗
In that dress? He'd marry you even if you weren't pregnant.
你穿着这裙子 就算没怀孕他都会娶你
Sold. Rosie, help me out of it?
就这条了 罗西 帮我脱一下
You know, this wedding seems kind of fancy.
这场婚礼挺豪华的样子
I feel like I'm gonna stick out
我穿着丑裙子去
like a sore thumb in my ugly dress.
肯定特别扎眼
You can borrow one of mine.
我可以借你一条
Weren't you listening? She already has something ugly.
你没听她说话吗 她已经有丑裙子了
Carmen! She wants to look hot. You know, that's my thing.
卡门 她想性感起来 那是我的专长
Your thing is... something else.
你的专长是...别的什么
Why am I even friends with you?
我怎么会跟你做朋友的
Come by later, okay? You can try it on.
等会过来 好吗 你可以试试我裙子
Thank you, Carmen.
谢谢 卡门
Oh, and I think I may have found a new family for you to work for.
我应该给你找到新雇主了
No. No. Uh, that's fine.
不 没事的
Mrs. Stappord and I worked everything out, so we're fine.
斯塔普德太太和我把事情解决了 没事了
Because you just -- You don't seem fine.
你才让我... 你看着可不像没事
Really? 'Cause it was all just one big misunderstanding.
是吗 因为就是个大误会罢了
But you know what? I got to get going.
你猜怎么着 我得走了
Okay. Okay. Okay. Bye.
好吧 再见
Bye.
再见
What?
怎么了
How pregnant are you?
你怀多久了
Two months and change.
两个月左右
How much change?
右多少
You think I look bigger?
你觉得我肚子很大吗
Well, I'd guess about f-four months.
要我猜得四个月了
Or maybe five.
或者五个月
I am definitely not that far along.
我可绝对没那么久
Oh, of course not.
当然了
That would mean you got pregnant before the shooting.
否则你在枪击之前就怀孕了
You know what? I think I got it from here.
你猜怎么着 后面我来吧
Wait a second!
等等
Didn't you sleep with Pablo right before he died?
你不是在帕布罗死前跟他上了床吗
You say one word, and I will put you back in a coma.
你再说一个字 我就打昏你
Oh, my God! It's Pablo's baby?!
天啊 这是帕布罗的孩子吗
Yes! Okay?
没错 行了吧
And I didn't want Javi to figure it out,
我不想让哈维知道
so I fudged the math a bit.
所以胡说了
You know I love you, but you are playing with fire.
你知道我爱你的 但你这是在玩火
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表