剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
How's my favorite kidney specialist?
我最爱的肾病专家近来可好
Oh, of course.
当然了
I'll see you tomorrow, 10:00 A.M.
我明早十点来见你
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
What is it?
怎么了
Uh, he wouldn't say over the phone.
他在电♥话♥里不肯说
But something must be wrong with my new kidney.
但是我新移植的肾一定出问题了
You don't know that.
这可不一定
Why else would he want to see me?
不然他为什么想要见我呢
Well, we'll find out tomorrow, together.
明天就知道了 我陪你去
You'll come with me?
你要陪我去吗
Of course!
当然了
Thick and thin, remember?
无论什么情况 记得吗
So, Ernesto didn't say anything to you
所以欧内斯托没提过
about wanting you back?
想要你回去的事情吗
No, nothing.
只字未提
But obviously, he still has feelings for you.
但很显然 他还是很爱你
Of course. We were married.
当然了 我们曾是夫妻
But you're married to me now.
但是你现在嫁给我了
You're staying with me. You told him that, right?
你要留下和我在一起 你告诉他了对吗
Not in so many words.
没说这么多
"I'm staying with Spence." Four words.
"我要和斯宾思在一起"九个字
It's not that many words.
不需要说很多字
He's been through so much.
他经历了这么多磨难
I didn't want to hurt him.
我不想伤害他
I just don't want him thinking that there's any hope.
我只是不想让他心存任何希望
Spence, you can relax.
斯宾思 放心吧
I love you, and I'm not going anywhere, hmm?
我爱你 我不会离开你的
When's he going back to Mexico?
他什么时候回墨西哥
I'll ask him tomorrow.
我明天会问他的
He wants to see Miguel.
他想见米格尔
Is that really a good idea?
这样真的好吗
I mean, that could be confusing for a child.
孩子还小他会很困惑的
It's confusing for all of us.
我们都很困惑
But I'll be there the whole time.
但是我会全程在场的
Okay.
好的
But this time, you have to be clear with him about us.
但是这次你得跟他说清楚我俩的事儿
I will.
我会的
Don't you trust me?
你难道不相信我吗
It's not you I don't trust.
我是不相信他
Mon coeur, I wanted to talk to you about the other night,
亲爱的 我想跟你谈谈那晚的事情
when we... when we didn't do anything.
当我们 我们什么也没做
You know, thank God Mr. Powell walked in on us
幸亏鲍威尔先生撞见我们了
because it would have been a huge mistake.
不然我真的会犯下大错
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
I love you, and you love me.
我爱你 你也爱我
Well, I love chocolate,
我还喜欢巧克力呢
but it's bad for me, so I don't eat it.
但是吃了会发胖 所以我不吃
Are you comparing me to chocolate?
你是在拿我和巧克力比吗
Well, it has the calories. You have the wife.
它有热量 你有老婆
You both should have a warning label.
你俩都该贴上个警告标签
Look, Carmen, I-I obviously hurt you, and I'm sorry.
听着卡门 我很显然伤害了你 对不起
You didn't hurt me. Nothing hurts me.
你没有伤害我 没有什么能伤到我
I'm Carmen Luna.
我可是卡门·卢娜
Well, whatever happened, let me make it up to you.
不管发生了什么 让我补偿你吧
No. I don't even want you in this house.
不要 我都不想让你留在这屋里
You know, it's too tempting, Sebastien, like the chocolate.
诱惑太大了 塞巴斯蒂安 像巧克力一样
But I'm working for the Powells, and so are you.
但是我在为鲍威尔先生工作 你也是
We're gonna see each other.
我们总会见面的
I know.
我知道
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我很清楚
So, maybe I can take you out to dinner,
那我带你去吃晚餐
and we can talk things over.
我俩好好谈谈好不好
Sebastien, aren't you listening?
塞巴斯蒂安 你没听到我的话吗
I'm not going on a date with you.
我不会和你出去约会的
Well, I guess that reservation at Bestia will go to waste.
那我在贝斯蒂亚定的位置就白费了
That's where all the celebrities go.
很多明星都喜欢去那里吃饭
There's like a month-long wait to get in there.
得等差不多一个月才定得到
So you'll come?
那你会来吗
Yeah, I'll go.
我会去的
But I have conditions. Shoot.
但我也有条件 说吧
You will order me the most expensive thing on the menu,
你必须给我点菜单上最贵的菜
there will be no talk of your wife,
不许说起你妻子
and I will not sleep with you afterwards.
之后我也不会和你上♥床♥
Sounds fair to me.
听上去可以接受
Do you hear?
听懂了吗
I said no sex -- none.
我不会和你上♥床♥ 绝不
You do what you want.
你就随心所欲吧
That's the beauty of our relationship.
我们的关系的美妙之处就在这里
We don't own each other. We are free.
我们并不拥有彼此 而是自♥由♥身
Doesn't that sound good?
听上去不是很好吗
Everything sounds good with that accent.
这口音说啥都好
I'll see you tomorrow night.
明晚见了
Yeah.
好的
Hey, Marisol. How are you?
玛莉索 你最近怎么样
Good, Gail.
很好 盖尔
I was just calling to see how it's going with Jesse.
我打电♥话♥是来问问杰西工作得怎么样
Oh, wonderfully.
一切顺利
He is a gem --
他简直是个宝贝
an absolute professional.
绝对专业
So, you're happy with his housework?
所以你对他的服务还满意吗
Because I haven't received a check for his services.
因为我还没有收到你付给我的钱
Oh, really? I dropped it in the mail last week.
真的吗 我上周寄给你了呀
Oh, um, can you -- can you hold on? Hold on a second.
等等 等我下
Uh, M-Mrs. Fleming?
弗莱明太太
I'm still --
我还在
I'm, you know, working on my...
我的归档系统里
filing system.
寻找
And here it is.
找到了
So sorry about that.
很抱歉
Marisol, please. It's 10:00 in the morning.
玛莉索 没事 这是早上10点
I'm on my third cocktail. I don't judge.
我已经喝第三杯鸡尾酒了 我不评头论足
Mrs. Fleming, you need to see this.
弗莱明太太 你得看看这个
All right, sweetie, I got to go.
好了亲爱的 我要挂了
Yes! Jesse, what is wrong?
怎么了杰西 发生什么事了
Oh, no. Please tell me it isn't aphids.
不 请告诉我这不是蚜虫
No, no, no.
不不不
But you're gonna wish it was.
但你会希望这是蚜虫
Here's to being pregnant and getting left at the altar.
为我怀孕然后在圣坛前被抛弃干杯
Salud!
祝你健康
I'm sorry you can't drink with us.
真遗憾你不能和我们一起喝酒
It feels so wrong to be drinking your wedding wine without you.
我们喝你的婚宴酒你却不喝的感觉真奇怪
I mean, we're doing it, but it feels wrong.
我们在喝但感觉不对
I can't believe Javi left you
真不敢相信
just because you're carrying another man's baby
哈维因为你怀了别人孩子
and you lied to him about it and tried to pass it off as his.
而且骗他以为这是自己孩子就弃你而去
I guess I can believe it.
我估计这事我是会相信的
I know. Go ahead.
我知道 继续
Get hammered for me, please.
请为我的事情喝个烂醉如泥吧
Well, I don't need your reasons to get hammered.
我不需要用你的事来喝醉
I've got my own.
我自己也有烦心事
Yeah, two gorgeous guys fighting over you.
两个很帅的男人在争夺你
Poor Rosie.
可怜的罗西
Thank you for your sympathy, Carmen.
谢谢你同情我 卡门
It's very touching.
真感人
Explain this to me, though --
不过你得跟我解释解释
how is it that at my wedding,
怎么我的婚礼最后变成了
I end up with no husband and Rosie ends up with two?
我老公跑了 罗西倒是得了两个老公
If you want to take one of them off my hands,
如果你想从我这里分一个的话
I'd be very grateful.
我会非常感谢你的
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表