剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Yes.
是的
I'm counting on you, Joy.
我指望着你呢 乔伊
I'm sorry. She ran right past me.
抱歉 她从我身边跑过去了
It's okay, Thomas.
没事 托马斯
I wanna hear what she has to say.
我想听听她要说什么
Well?
说吧
I am so, so sorry.
真的很抱歉
When I met Sebastien, I didn't know how amazing you were.
当我遇见塞巴斯蒂安时 我不知道你有多棒
So it was okay to screw him because you didn't know me?
所以就因为你不了解我 你就可以跟他上♥床♥吗
Look, I don't expect you to forgive me,
我不指望你原谅我
but I just wanted you to know that I ended it with him.
我只想告诉你 我跟他结束了
I don't...
我不
I don't care about Sebastien anymore.
我不再关心塞巴斯蒂安了
But you wanna know what hurts the most?
但你知道什么最伤人吗
I thought you and I were friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
If it means anything, Jacklyn, that part was real.
如果这有意义的话 杰奎琳 我们真的是
It means nothing at all.
毫无意义
Anyway...
总之
I completely understand why the label would wanna drop me.
我完全明白唱片公♥司♥为什么想解雇我
Oh, we're not dropping you.
我们不会解雇你
What? You're still gonna release my album?
什么 你还是要发行我的唱片吗
I didn't say that.
我没说
I don't understand.
我不明白
We have you under an exclusive contract.
我们跟你签了独家合同
So your album is gonna sit on a shelf and rot.
所以你的专辑会在架子上发霉
What? You can't do that!
什么 你不能这样做
Of course I can.
我当然可以
You can't make music anywhere else.
你没法在别的地方做音乐了
I own you.
你是属于我的
So Mrs. Taylor isn't having an affair. You were right.
泰勒太太没有外遇 你说得对
I've been thinking, and maybe you were on to something.
我一直在思考 也许你说得有理
I spoke to Michael's ex, Olivia,
我跟迈克尔的前妻奥利维亚谈过了
and she claims that she's been seeing him behind Taylor's back.
她说她背着泰勒跟他见面
Maybe Blanca knew, and that's why she was killed.
也许布兰卡知道 所以她才被杀害
Maybe.
也许吧
I can't imagine why Michael would go back to Olivia.
我不知道迈克尔为什么会回去找奥利维亚
She's...certifiable.
她跟他领过证啊
She could be making it up.
她可能是瞎编的
There's something else. Hmm?
还有一件事
She said Blanca was murdered.
她说布兰卡是被谋杀的
But everyone thinks Blanca killed herself.
但大家都觉得布兰卡是自杀的
Except us.
除了我们
The killer knows the truth.
凶手知道真♥相♥
You think Mr. Michael's ex-wife murdered Blanca?
你觉得迈克尔先生的前妻谋杀了布兰卡吗
If she did, she had help. She couldn't do it alone.
如果是她 肯定有人帮她 她一个人做不到
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
Yeah, well...so is Olivia.
是啊 奥利维亚也是
I just wanted to let you know
我只想告诉你
that I'm sending you the rest of your money.
我把余款打给你了
Everything's working out just as I planned.
一切都按我的计划进行
No, no, you've done more than enough for me.
不不 你为了我做得够多了
I'll take it from here.
接下来交给我吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表