剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Go.
去吧
But just one scoop.
只许再吃一勺
You think he understood?
你觉得他明白吗
He'll have a thousand questions later,
他之后会有很多疑问的
probably at 2:00 in the morning, when I'm trying to sleep.
或许凌晨我想睡觉了 他还会问
I wish I knew him better.
真希望我能更了解他
I missed so much of his life.
我错过了他太多的人生
And yours, too.
还有你的
Ernesto...
欧内斯托
I want you to know that I-I never stopped loving you.
你要知道我一直都是爱你的
All this time, I've been carrying you around in my heart.
这么久 我心里一直想着你
Yo tambien, Rosita.
我也是 罗西塔
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But I need to be... clear.
但我要说清楚
I fell in love with Spence,
我爱上了斯宾思
and I made a commitment to him.
对他许下了承诺
You love him more than you love me?
你爱他比爱我深吗
I...choose him.
我选择了他
Please, don't make this any harder than it already is.
求你别再让这事更难办了
Esta bien.
好吧
I will respect your wishes.
我尊重你的愿望
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you to be happy.
我想让你幸福
But there's something else I need to ask you.
但我还有别的事想求你
Anything.
什么都行
I want Miguel to come to Mexico with me.
我想让米格尔跟我回墨西哥
To visit?
去玩吗
To live.
去定居
Ernesto...
欧内斯托
I may have lost you, mi amor,
我或许失去了你 亲爱的
but I can't lose my son, too.
但我不能也失去儿子
Oh, Zoila, I have the most wonderful news.
佐拉 我有个天大的好消息
Christopher's coming to dinner tonight.
克里斯托弗今晚来吃晚餐
Christopher? Dr. Neff.
是谁 内夫医生
We're on a first-name basis
我们已经互喊名字了
now that he's declared his love for me.
毕竟他对我表达了爱意
I think he may be the one.
我觉得他就是真命天子
Hold on! You barely know him.
等等 你都不了解他
Not true. I've been seeing him for months.
才没有 我们见面好几个月了
Those were doctor's appointments.
那些是约诊好吗
They felt like dates to me.
我感觉就像约会
Sometimes when he was examining me,
有时候当他在检查我
his hands would linger.
手会在我身上逗留
That's creepy.
好诡异
Creepy or romantic?
诡异...还是浪漫
Creepy!
诡异
Look, a man likes you at your age.
你这么老还有男人喜欢
That must be very exciting,
一定是很激动
but you've got to slow down here.
但你要悠着点
Why? Because you always do this.
为什么 因为你总是这样
You fall hard and fast, and you end up getting hurt.
很快地深爱上一个男人 最后被狠狠伤害
I know you're looking out for me,
我知道你是为我着想
but it's just dinner, I swear.
但就是一顿晚餐而已 我发誓
Just dinner?
晚餐而已吗
Here's a list of things for you to pick up at the store.
这是张给你去商店的采购单
Oysters, champagne -- condoms?
生蚝 香槟 避孕套吗
Yes. Well, I don't want to end up in your predicament.
没错 我可不想最后像你这样
I know you're having an affair.
我知道你在偷♥情♥
It's partially my fault.
一部分是我的错
I've been traveling so much for work.
我工作出差太多了
You must have gotten lonely.
你一定很孤独
That's the Scotch talking.
你喝多了吧
Come on. You don't think I've noticed?
行了 你以为我没发现吗
We haven't made love in months.
我们几个月没做♥爱♥了
We don't talk.
话也不说
Hell, you barely even look at me anymore.
你连看都不怎么看我
That's not true.
没有
It's just that Katy takes up a lot of my time and energy.
只是凯蒂占去了我太多的时间和精力
She said there was a man here...
她说家里来过个男人...
You're using our daughter to check up on me.
你利用女儿查我的岗吗
...late at night, after she was supposed to be in bed.
深夜来的 在她上♥床♥睡觉以后
Oh, my God, Michael!
天啊 迈克尔
It was probably the delivery guy.
那是送外卖♥♥的吧
I ordered Thai food. Is that a crime?
我叫了泰餐外卖♥♥ 那也犯罪吗
Don't act like this is in my head.
别搞得好像这是我的臆想
Look, I know things have been strained between us,
我知道我们之间关系有些紧张
but I love you
但我爱你
and I swear I am not having an affair.
我发誓我没有偷♥情♥
You better not be
你最好没有
because sooner or later, I'm going to find out the truth.
因为我迟早会查出真♥相♥的
Marisol! Oh, I wish you would have called.
玛莉索 你先打来问一声就好了
We're right in the middle of book club.
我们正在搞读书会
We need to talk. Okay.
我们需要谈谈 好吧
This month, Oprah's got us reading about desegregation in the '60s.
这个月 奥普拉让我们读六十年代的反隔离文章
I don't care.
我不在乎
I know! Me neither! But you go against Oprah,
对吧 我也是 但你要反对奥普拉
everyone thinks you're a racist.
别人都会觉得你种族歧视
Gail, you and I are friends,
盖尔 我们是朋友
but every day, it gets harder to remember why.
但每天 我都在想为什么要跟你交朋友
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This!
这个
Oh, my God. Is that Don't act surprised.
天啊 那是... 别装了
You know exactly what it is and where it was found.
你清楚这是什么 原来在哪里
Evelyn Powell's lawn?
伊芙琳·鲍威尔家草坪上吗
No. Yours. Jesse told me everything.
不 你家草坪 杰西什么都告诉我了
How could you?
你怎么能这么做
Okay.
好吧
Evelyn already had a body part.
伊芙琳家已经出现过残肢了
I figured she wouldn't mind a matching set.
我想她不介意来一套吧
You are tampering with evidence.
你这是篡改证据
God, you make it sound so illegal.
天 你说得好像这不合法
It is.
本来就是
You could get in serious trouble, and so could Jesse.
你会惹上大♥麻♥烦 杰西也是
Which is why I'm giving you a chance to make this right.
所以我给你个改正的机会
Now, put it back where you found it and you call the police,
你物归原处然后报♥警♥
’like you should have done from the start. No way.
做你一开始就该做的事 不行
'Cause then I will be the "Gruesome hand lady,"
不然我就成了"阴森手太太"
a social pariah, like Evelyn.
像伊芙琳一样沦为社交贱民
Would you rather they knew that you tried to pawn it off on her?
你宁愿让别人知道你想嫁祸给她吗
Oh, you wouldn't.
你不会的
Try me.
试试看
One way or another, the police are getting called.
不论如何都要报♥警♥
Now, you can do it or I can do it.
要么你来 要么我来
Gail, everyone's starving.
盖尔 大家都饿了
Is there any finger food?
有没有手抓食物
Well, I brought something.
我带了点哦
Fine. You win.
行 你赢了
Lovely seeing you, Genevieve.
很高兴见到你 吉纳维芙
Aren't you staying?
你不多待会儿吗
No, no, no, I just came by to, um...
不 不 我只是顺道过来
lend Gail a hand.
搭把"手"
Carmen?
卡门
What is that?
这是什么
A small token of my appreciation
一点小小心意
for that miracle you performed on my back earlier.
感谢你奇迹般地治好了我的背
I am a new man.
我如获新生
Okay, about that, I --
关于那件事 我
A-A-Are these Louboutins?!
这是鲁布托的鞋吗
I hope you don't mind.
希望你别介意
I looked in your closet to find your size.
我翻了你衣橱找鞋码
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表