剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Did Zoila put you up to this?
是佐拉让你这么做的吗
She's very grateful to you for all your efforts,
她非常感激你为她所做的付出
just not grateful enough to let you stay.
只不过没有到愿意让你留下来的地步
I don't know why I'm surprised.
我有什么好大惊小怪的
Zoila has always been extremely selfish.
佐拉一直特别自私
Now, now. That's not fair.
这样说就不公平了
Oh, it's not?
不公平吗
You think she considered your feelings
你觉得她把你从度假中
when she dragged you back here from your big vacation?
拖回来时考虑过你的感受了吗
She needed me. You may not know this,
她需要我 你可能不知道
but we have a very special bond.
但我们之间有非常特殊的羁绊
Some bond.
什么羁绊
She complained about you the entire time you were gone.
你走了以后她天天抱怨你
She did? What did she say?
是吗 她说了什么
You know, something about you two getting into a big fight,
说什么你俩大吵了一架
and it being all your fault.
还都是你的错
But you know what? I don't wanna get in the middle.
你知道 我可不想掺和进去
My fault? She really thinks that?
我的错吗 她真的是这么想的
No, no. I've said too much.
不不不 我说得太多了
Anyway, I will just pack up my things and I'll go.
不管怎么说 我还是收拾好东西走吧
It's important that Zoila gets what she wants.
重要的是佐拉得到了她想得到的东西
I just...
我只是...
I thought she'd be more sympathetic,
我以为她会更有同情心
since she -- she knows I can't go home.
她...她知道我没法回家
Oh, sweetie, why not?
亲爱的 为什么不行
I'm in the middle of a divorce.
我正在经历离婚的煎熬
I have no money. I have nowhere to go.
我没有钱 也没地方住
But Zoila needs her space.
但佐拉需要她的空间
Don't cry. There must be some way I can help.
你别哭 我肯定能帮到你什么
No.
没有
No, Zoila clearly wants me to suffer.
不会有的 佐拉显然是想要我受苦
Well, Zoila doesn't get to decide everything,
不是什么事都得遂了佐拉的心意
now does she?
是不是
Hello, Zoila.
你好啊 佐拉
Genevieve isn't here right now.
吉纳维芙不在家
That's all right. I came to see you. What? Why?
没事 我是来找你的 找我什么事
I just heard you're pregnant! Now how am I the last to know?
我刚听说你怀孕了 你怎么都不告诉我呢
Because we're not friends?
因为我们关系没那么好
Of course we're friends.
我们关系当然好
What's my last name?
我姓什么
Del...Barrio.
德尔 巴里奥
It's Diaz, but thanks for playing.
是迪亚斯 不过多谢您费心猜了
Wait.
慢着
I brought you a gift.
我给你买♥♥了礼物
A cashmere baby blanket?
婴儿羊绒毯
Don't throw it in the wash. It's dry clean only.
不得水洗哦 只能干洗的
How...practical.
真是 实用啊
Mrs. Powell, let's cut to the chase here.
鲍威尔太太 您就有话直说吧
What are you after?
您到底有什么事
Zoila...I know your life is hard,
佐拉 我知道你生活艰难
and I was wondering if you might allow me to make it easier.
所以我想着你能否允许我为你减轻负担
How? By letting me raise yo baby.
怎么减轻 让我来养你的孩子
What? Just think about it.
什么 想想吧
Your child will go to private schools,
你的孩子可以去私立学校
visit exotic places,
出入各种高档场所
have the best therapists money can buy.
还可以享受最高档的医疗服务
And, of course, you'll be generously compensated.
当然了 你的补偿肯定会非常丰厚
You wanna buy my baby?
你想买♥♥我的孩子
Adopt your baby... for a fee.
是领养啦 虽然要给钱
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
Because what you're asking is horrible!
因为你的要求太过分了
And weirdly flattering.
而且让人诡异地受宠若惊
But my baby is not for sale.
但我的孩子不卖♥♥
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Yes. If that's what you're after,
是的 如果这就是你的目的
you'll have to find someone a lot more desperate than me.
你得找个比我绝望得多的人
Very well then.
很好
No baby, no cashmere.
不给我孩子 就不送你羊绒毯
Thank you, Jesse.
多谢你 杰西
Sandra, how did you find out about my service?
桑德拉 你怎么知道我的机构的
Sandra?
桑德拉
Gail told me all about it.
盖尔全都告诉我了
Gail Fleming?
盖尔·弗莱明
She told me how much you enjoy your maid,
她告诉我你非常享受你的佣人的服务
and I'd like to have someone that I could enjoy as well.
我也希望有人能服务一下我
Well, why not? You deserve it.
有何不可呢 你应得的
Are you doing all the housework yourself right now?
你家的家务都是你一个人打理吗
"Housework."
"家务"
Yes, unfortunately,
没错 很不幸
I take care of all of that myself.
现在都是我一个人在管
Okay.
好的
But I've never hired anyone to clean before.
但我从未雇用过谁来做清洁
There's nothing to be nervous about.
你完全不必紧张
Now let me ask you a few questions.
我先问你几个问题
What kind of job do you want?
你需要什么方面的服务
Do you want a deep cleaning or just a quick in and out?
你是需要深入清洁呢 还是快速打扫
Deep. Definitely deep.
深入 越深越好
I want someone strong,
我希望能要个强壮的
who will spend some serious time...
愿意在我家
on my house.
卖♥♥力服务的
How soon can you get someone over to me?
你什么时候能派个人过来呢
Well, I have a great person in mind.
我这有个很好的人选
Her name is Phyllis.
她名叫菲力丝
No, no, no.
不不不
I don't want a woman. I need a man.
我不需要女佣 我要个男佣
Unfortunately, I don't have any men available right now.
真是不巧 我这里没有待雇的男佣了
Well, how about your maid? Jesse?
你的男佣如何 杰西
He works for me full-time.
他在我家做全职的
Well, I don't mind sharing, if you're up for it.
如果你同意的话 我不介意分享一下的
Jesse seems worth it.
杰西绝对值这个价
Tall, handsome...
又高又帅
Are the rumors true?
传言都是真的吗
I'm sorry, Sandra,
不好意思 桑德拉
this is a legitimate placement agency for housekeepers.
这里是合法♥正♥规的家政人员职介机构
With a happy ending.
还附赠拉皮条吧
What exactly do you think I'm selling here?
你觉得我这里是卖♥♥什么的
Sex. You're a madam, right?
卖♥♥肉啊 你是个老鸨 不是吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
苍天啊
Reina, how was your lunch with Genevieve?
雷娜 你和吉纳维芙的饭吃得如何啊
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Can I help you pack?
我帮你卷铺盖吧
Actually...
其实吧
she gave me a job.
她给了我一份工作
Wait. What?
慢着 什么
She liked my style, so I'm gonna be her new personal shopper.
她喜欢我的品味 所以让我做她的新采购商
So you're gonna be working here?
也就是说你在这里上班了
And living here, too.
还在这里住下了
You can't get rid of me that easy, sis.
想赶走我没那么容易 姐姐
You gave Reina a job?
你居然给了雷娜一个工作
Your sister's going through a very difficult time right now.
你妹妹现在的状况非常艰难
Genevieve! She's manipulating you.
吉纳维芙 她是在操纵你
Like you manipulated me into coming home from Greece?
就像你操纵我大老远从希腊跑回家
I fell down the stairs!
我从楼梯上摔下来了
A week ago, but you didn't call for my help
那是一周前 但当时你没有找我求助
until you couldn't stand your sister anymore.
而是等到你实在忍♥受不了你妹妹了
Okay, that's...true.
你这话 是真的
But I really am glad you're here.
但你回来了我真心高兴
You tricked me into coming back so I'd get rid of Reina.
你把我唬回来就想让我赶走雷娜
But she's a very nice person.
但她是一个非常好的人
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表