剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Katy, I keep a stash of Belgian chocolates in my pantry.
凯蒂 我的储藏室有些比利时巧克力
Would you like some?
你想不想来一点
I think that's a yes.
我想她应该想要
I will be right back.
我去去就来
Honestly, Michael... emotional problems?
不是吧迈克尔 居然说情感创伤
Argentina?
你还阿根廷呢
Well, we can't tell people the truth, can we?
我们又不能告诉别人实情 不是吗
Remi.
雷米
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
Where were you? I called you a bunch of times.
你去哪儿了 我给你打了好多次电♥话♥
I had my phone off.
我把手♥机♥关了
I was visiting my dad at the cemetery.
我去给爸爸扫墓了
Oh. Well, I would have gone with you.
早知道就跟你一起去了
I wanted to be alone.
我想一个人去
What's up?
怎么啦
I bought you something.
给你买♥♥了个礼物
That's nice.
真贴心
What is it?
这是什么
Pepper spray.
胡椒喷雾
So you'll be able to protect yourself.
这样你就可以保护自己了
That's why I have you.
我有你来保护
No, I'm serious, Val. What if I'm not around?
我是认真的 小瓦 如果我不在你身边呢
Remi, they caught Ty. He's in jail.
雷米 他们把泰关进监狱了
No one's trying to kill me anymore.
没有人想要追杀我了
You never know who's lurking around the corner, all right?
你永远不知道有谁会在暗处鬼鬼祟祟
Please, just take it.
求你了 拿着吧
Fine, but the next time you want to buy me a gift,
好吧 不过下次你要是想送我礼物的话
try flowers.
送我花吧
So sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I was visiting my friend Rosie at the hospital.
我去医院看望我朋友罗西了
We were just talking about your interview on NPR!
我们正聊起你在电台的访谈呢
Terry Gross raved about your book.
特里·格罗斯对你的书大加赞扬
I know. It's so flattering.
我知道 真是太荣幸了
Of course her favorite character
她最爱的角色毫无悬念是
was the ice-cold, ball-busting, rich-bitch employer,
那冷血无情 耗尽阳刚 钱多人贱的雇主
Mrs. P.
P太太
Yes, Evelyn is famous at the club now.
没错 伊芙琳在她的俱乐部里已无人不晓
Did she really say all those horrible things you wrote?
你笔下的那些恶言恶语真的是她亲口说的吗
Every word.
一字不差
I'm positively terrible.
我绝对坏到骨子里了
Okay, now, I have a very serious question.
现在我有个很严肃的问题
Who's coming with me to the Barney's sale after lunch?
谁午饭后陪我去巴尼商场的大甩卖♥♥
Well, you don't need to twist my arm.
我肯定乐意陪你去
Marisol?
玛莉索呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Do you ever feel like we should be filling our days
你有没有想过该做些比购物
with something more meaningful than shopping?
更有意义的事情来打发每日的时光
Where's all this coming from?
你怎么突然有这个想法
My friend Carmen says I'm becoming frivolous.
我的朋友卡门觉得我变得肤浅了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Carmen your maid friend?
你的女仆朋友卡门吗
Yeah.
是的
What? Well...
怎么了 这个嘛...
You've had success, and she's still a maid.
你取得了巨大的成就 而她依然是个女佣
It's... it's jealousy, plain and simple.
她只不过在嫉妒你 就这么简单
Maybe.
可能吧
Oh, and that reminds me.
这倒提醒我了
I need a final head count for the book signing.
我要图书签售会的确定出席名单
Shall I invite the maid friends or no?
我需要邀请你的女佣朋友们吗
I don't know if they'd feel comfortable.
我不知道她们会不会觉得自在
Can I get back to you?
我能晚点答复你吗
Fine. Just be sure to give me some advance notice.
好的 记得提前告诉我就行
I need to know whether to lock up the valuables.
我得知道需不需要把贵重物品锁起来
What? That is classic Mrs. P.
怎么了 这是典型的P太太的作风
You're awful.
你坏死了
It takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
I'm doing some of my best work here,
我已经使出浑身解数了
and you're very quiet.
但是你一点反应都没有
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just thinking about my friend Marisol.
我只是在想我的朋友玛莉索
Interesting. Is she hot?
有意思 她很性感吗
Stop!
别闹了
She said some things today that really bothered me.
她今天说了些话真的很困扰我
Like what?
比如什么
Well...
好吧...
She doesn't think I should let you rent me this house.
她觉得我不该让你给我租这套房♥子
Why not?
为什么不
Because she thinks you're only keeping me here for sex.
因为她觉得你为我租♥房♥♥只是为了和我滚床
Sebastien!
塞巴斯蒂安
What?
怎么了
You know I cannot spend the night.
你知道我不能留下过夜的
And you have that audition in the morning.
而你一早又要参加试镜
Right.
是啊
So shouldn't we move things along?
我们难道不该继续正事吗
Keep talking. We can do both.
继续说 我们可以两样同时进行
How about tonight we just talk,
今晚只聊天如何
like people who care about each other.
像在乎彼此的人那样
You think I don't care about you?
你觉得我不在乎你吗
I've been trying to help your career.
我一直在试图帮助你的事业
If you'd only meet with my wife --
只要你和我妻子见一面
I can't. I'm screwing her husband.
我不能 我睡了她的丈夫
That's low, even for me.
这即便对我来说也太下作了
Okay, then, what about this house?
好吧 那这幢房♥子又怎么说呢
What about it?
房♥子怎么了
You think I go around renting houses
你觉得我会为了自己不在乎的人
for people I don't care about?
租♥房♥♥子吗
It's a symbol of my commitment to you.
这是我对你的承诺的象征
It is?
是吗
Carmen, my life was nothing before I met you.
卡门 遇到你之前 我的生活毫无意义
Well, when you put it that way.
好吧 你要是这么说的话
Okay.
好吧
Is there anything else you want to talk about?
你还有什么想聊的吗
I think we're done talking.
我觉得应该谈完了
Margaritas?
你在喝玛格丽塔
You hate margaritas.
你以前不是最讨厌这种酒吗
I did, but it's the strangest thing.
是的 但怪就怪在这里
Ever since I got Pablo's kidney, I've been craving them.
自从获得了帕布罗的肾 我就一直想喝这酒
Join me?
来一杯吗
I'm trying to stay healthy.
我在努力保持健康
Because you've gotten fat.
因为你最近变胖了
You've... noticed that, too?
你也注意到了吗
Oh, come on. Everyone's talking about it.
拜托 大家都在说这件事呢
Who's everyone?
哪个大家
Well, mostly just me.
好吧 基本上是我
But people always nod when I bring it up.
不过我提起这事的时候大家都会点头同意
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Oh, honey, don't be so sensitive.
亲爱的 别这么敏感
You'll lose the weight.
你会瘦下来的
No, I won't. Here.
我不会瘦下来了 给
Alcohol makes everything better.
酒精会使一切都好起来的
Not this.
这事不行
Why not?
为什么
Because I'm pregnant.
因为我怀孕了
Sorry, it's just so shocking.
抱歉 我实在太震惊了
Aren't you a little old to be pregnant?
你这个岁数还能怀孕吗
Not helping!
你这叫安慰吗
And don't you dare tell anyone else.
你不许和别人说
No one knows.
没有人知道这件事
Not even Javier? He's the father.
哈维尔也不知道吗 他可是孩子的父亲
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表