剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Get inside. Let's talk.
上车 我们谈谈
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
It wasn't hard... for a man of my talents.
像我这样有天赋的人 找你不难
Seems like you gota pretty nice life over here.
看上去你在这生活得不错
A wife, a son.
有老婆 有儿子
You've been watching us?
你一直在监视我们吗
Claro.
很明显
Tell me, does your wife know the truth about you?
告诉我 你老婆知道你的真面目吗
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
I'll bet she still thinks you were a prisoner of the cartel.
我猜她一定还认为你是贩毒集团的囚徒
That's your story, isn't it?
你编的故事 对吧
So what? You gonna tell her the truth?
那又怎样 你要告诉她真♥相♥吗
No.
不
I'm just here to deliver a message from El Jefe
我来着只是替头儿捎个口信
He wants you back, Ernesto.
他想让你回去 欧内斯托
Before you got away, you were one of his best men.
你离开前 是他最得力的干将之一
Well, that's over.
那已经结束了
I'm not working for the cartel anymore.
我不再为贩毒集团工作
You know he doesn't take no for an answer.
你知道他这人不会接受拒绝的
Maybe... you should think it over.
或许你该好好想想
I told you -- I'm finished.
我告诉过你 我不干了
She's a very pretty woman...
她很漂亮
Your wife.
你老婆
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
It means you may want to reconsider.
就是说你要再三考虑
Or that pretty wife of yours...
不然你那漂亮的老婆
may not be so pretty anymore.
可能就不会那么漂亮了
Ooh, la, la!
哎呀呀
Oh, Christopher!
克里斯托弗
Ooh, la, la!
哎呀呀
Ooh, la, la!!
哎呀呀
Good morning.
早上好
I hope you slept well.
希望你睡得不错
Nope.
并没有
Been up since 1:33 --
半夜1:33分我才睡着
Just lying there, hoping for death.
我只是躺在那里 盼着死去
Poor dear.
可怜的人
What was the trouble?
怎么了
Three words -- "Ooh, la, la."
三个字 哎呀呀
You overheard our lovemaking?
你听到我们爱爱了吗
I'm so embarrassed.
我太尴尬了
How was I?
听着感觉我怎么样
Oh, my god. You want feedback?
妈呀 你还想要反馈吗
Just a little.
就说一点
Did I encourage him enough?
我鼓励他的话够多吗
Was I rushing? I felt like I was rushing.
我是不是太急了 我感觉我有点急
Genevieve, I'm not grading you!
吉纳维芙 我是不会给你评分的
Look, I'm happy you're having fun.
你很快乐我也很高兴
It's just...
但是
it feels like I'm sleeping with a basketball here,
但我感觉自己和篮球睡在一起
and once I'm up, that's it.
一旦醒来 就再也睡不着
I feel terrible. I'm so sorry we disturbed you.
我感觉抱歉 很抱歉我们打扰了你
Do you think there's any chance the "Ooh, la, las" will stop?
你觉得这种哎呀呀有可能停吗
I wish.
我也希望
Wait. What?
等等 什么
The truth is, I find it very distracting.
事实是 我觉得哎呀呀很让人分心
Don't get me wrong.
别误会
Christopher is a wonderful lover --
克里斯托弗是个很棒的爱人
Tender and patient and very well-endowed --
温柔 耐心 器大活好
Oh, no! No! No!
不不不
But I really wish
但我真的希望
he wouldn't talk so much while we're being amorous,
在我们爱爱的时候他能少说几句
Especially that god-awful phrase.
尤其是那些可怕的词
Well, have you told him how you feel?
你告诉他你的感受了吗
Heavens, no!
天哪 当然没有
Men are sexually delicate. You can't criticize them.
男人对这事非常敏感 你不能批评他们
Well, I think Dr. Neff might appreciate a helpful suggestion.
我觉得内夫医生可能会感激一个有用的建议
And that is why you are terrible at men.
这就是为什么你处理不好男人的事
I'll just have to learn to live with the "Ooh, la, las."
我觉得我可能得学着忍♥受哎呀呀了
And so will you.
你也是
She wants to go on a double date?
她想来一次四人约会
You, her, me, and my "Boyfriend."
你 她 我 还有我男友
But don't worry.
别担心
I think I'm coming down with something.
我觉得我身体抱恙了
Carmen, if you call in sick, she's gonna make you reschedule.
卡门 如果你请病假 她会改时间约
You're gonna have to come up with a boyfriend sooner or later.
你迟早得找个替身男友
But who am I gonna bring?
我可以带谁去
If I show up with some random guy,
如果随便带个人
she's gonna know we're not in love.
她会知道我们不相爱
Then you'd be in good company.
那你们就有伴儿了
Jacklyn and I are not in love, either.
杰奎琳和我也不相爱
Did you ever love her?
你爱过她吗
When we were first married.
开始结婚时爱
Then after a few years, uh, we drifted apart.
但过了几年 我们渐行渐远
Did you try to fix it?
你试过挽回吗
Sure -- couples therapy, romantic vacations.
当然 夫妻咨♥询♥ 浪漫假期
Then something changed, and I realized
但出现了变化 我发现
I just didn't want to fix it anymore.
我不再想挽回了
What changed?
什么变化
I met you.
我遇到了你
You opened my eyes, mon coeur.
你让我不再迷茫 亲爱的
You made me see that love is possible.
你让我发现爱的可能
I just wish we didn't have to go through all this.
我只是希望我们不必经历这一切
Come on.
快想
There's a lot of men that would kill to be your boyfriend,
肯定有一大堆男人不顾一切想当你男友
if only for a night.
哪怕就一晚
You must know someone.
你肯定认识谁
I mean, who cares if Katy's from México instead of Argentina?
谁管凯蒂来自墨西哥还是阿根廷
I don't understand why the stappords are lying.
我不懂斯塔普德一家为什么说谎
You think it has to do with Blanca and her death?
你觉得这和布兰卡以及她的死有关吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Maybe she found out their secret
也许她发现了他们的秘密
and they killed her for it, huh?
因此杀了她
Ay, Ernesto.
欧内斯托
I don't think the Stappords did it.
我觉得不是斯塔普德一家干的
They don't seem like killers.
他们不像是杀人犯
Good.
很好
'Cause I don't want you working for killers,
因为我不想你为杀人犯工作
even if they pay as well as the Stappords.
即便薪水和斯塔普德家一样多
You dropped this.
你勺子掉了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You should be more careful.
你该小心些
Thanks for the help.
谢谢你
Come on, Rosie. Let's get out of here.
快 罗西 我们快离开这儿
What's the rush?
怎么这么急
I think I saw a rat.
我看到老鼠了
And that cost includes labor and cleaning supplies.
价格还包括劳务和清洁用品
You should also know
你还应该知道
that all the maids have been personally vetted by me.
所有佣人都由我亲自审查过
Nice.
很好
How's the scheduling work?
工作时间怎么安排
Any way you want -- daily, weekly.
随你安排 每天 每周都行
I'm completely flexible.
我相当灵活
I'll bet you are.
我也觉得
I mean the calendar is flexible.
我是说时间安排很灵活
Are you interested?
你感兴趣吗
I am.
是的
You seem like the kind of gal who, uh...
你像是那种
stays on top of things.
能管事的姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表