剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I told you I was looking for peace and quiet.
我跟你说过我要的是和平和安静
I don't think I'm gonna find that here.
我觉得我在这里找不到
So, what are you gonna do?
你要怎么做
I'm gonna go home to Seattle.
我要回西雅图
It's where my sisters live.
我姐姐住在那里
It'll be nice to be around family.
待在家人身边会不错的
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很遗憾
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Well, maybe I'll come back and visit.
也许我会回来玩的
Sure, if you ever need a place to stay...
好啊 如果你需要住的地方
Or a gun in your face.
或者被人拿枪指着脸
I'll know who to call.
我知道该给谁打电♥话♥
I really hope you find what you're looking for, Jesse.
我真的希望你找到你想要的 杰西
I hope you do, too.
我希望你也是
Poor Miguel.
可怜的米格尔
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Those kids saw a real live fight.
那些孩子们看到了真实的打斗
He'll be the star of his class.
他会成为班上的明星
Still, I shouldn't have invited Spence.
我还是不该邀请斯宾思的
I told him we need space.
我跟他说了我们需要空间
I'm glad to hear that.
听到你这样说我很高兴
Pero, he did say something strange.
但他说了些奇怪的话
He said he caught that clown taking pictures of Katy's room.
他说他发现那个小丑在拍凯蒂的房♥间
And I remember,
我记得
Mrs. Taylor said there were some bad people looking for her.
泰勒太太说有些坏人在找她
Come on, Rosita. He was a clown.
拜托 罗西塔 他就是个小丑
And you really think there's nothing to worry about?
你真的觉得没什么好担心吗
I'll complain to the company I hired him from.
我会向那个小丑的公♥司♥投诉
You'll never see him again.
你再也不会看见他
Gracias, mi amor.
谢谢 亲爱的
I'm so glad you're back, Ernesto.
你回来我真是太高兴了 欧内斯托
Now let's clean this couch so Mrs. Taylor doesn't fire me.
我们来打扫沙发吧 免得泰勒太太炒了我
Should I put this in the wash?
我该把这个放进洗衣机里吗
Nope, covers are dry-clean only,
不用 沙发罩只能干洗
so we got to take them to the --
所以我们得送去...
What is that?
那是什么
Looks like blood.
看起来像是血
Blood?
血
Yeah, but someone tried really hard to clean it up.
是啊 但是有人很努力想要弄干净
Blanca.
布兰卡
What?
什么
Ay, Ernesto.
欧内斯托
I think something terrible happened in this room.
我觉得这间房♥间里发生了可怕的事
Who is it?
是谁啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
来了 来了
Hola, amigo.
你好啊 朋友
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
It's me. Bobo.
是我 波波
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表