剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, dear.
天哪
I just feel so weak after my chemo treatment.
化疗以后我就感觉自己很虚弱
See, I have cancer.
我得了癌症
I believe something just opened up.
我想正好有位子空出来
I am sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm just glad you're here.
你来我就很开心了
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
You're looking at my hair.
你在看我的头发
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wasn't expecting -- Did the chemo...?
我没想到 是化疗造成的吗
No, no. I shaved it off myself.
不不 是我自己剪的
I figured I'd take matters into my own hands
我觉得我应该在头发掉光之前
before it all falls out.
先把它们剪掉
What do you think?
你觉得如何
I think... you look beautiful.
我觉得 你看上去很美
You're so sweet.
你真贴心
So what can we get you to eat?
那我们吃点什么呢
Olivia? What's wrong?
奥利维亚 怎么了
No. I don't want to ruin our time together.
我不想破坏我们在一起的时光
I don't see you nearly enough.
我跟你见面的次数远远不够
Tell me. I'm here for you.
告诉我 我会陪着你的
The treatment isn't working.
化疗不管用
The doctors say I don't have much time.
医生说我时日无多
Oh, my God.
天哪
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能帮你的呢
Well, there is one thing.
有一件事
Move in with me.
搬过来和我住吧
You're the only man I've ever loved,
你是我唯一爱过的男人
and I don't want to die alone.
我不想孤独地死去
Of course I'll move in.
当然 我会搬来和你住
Oh, Michael. That's all I've ever wanted.
迈克尔 这是我唯一的愿望
We have to spend less time together.
我们必须少在一起
And yet here you are in my apartment.
那你还来我公♥寓♥
I mean it. Ernesto thinks you're trying to win me back.
真的 欧内斯托觉得你想把我夺回来
Well, I guess he's not as dumb as I thought he was.
那他还没我想的那么傻
Spence. What?
斯宾思 怎么了
I love you, and I am not just gonna sit around
我爱你 而且我也不会
on the sidelines anymore.
再做旁观者了
Ay! You know I'm with Ernesto.
你知道我和欧内斯托在一起
Why are you saying these things?
你为什么要这么说
Because you don't want me to give up.
因为你不想让我放弃
The other night, when I kissed you,
那晚我吻你的时候
you kissed me back.
你也回应我了
I don't think you should come to Miguel's party.
我觉得你不该参加米格尔的派对
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Because Ernesto's going, too,
因为欧内斯托也会去
and I don't want it to be complicated.
我不想让事情变得复杂
I'm sorry. I told Miguel I'd be there. I'm going.
抱歉 我答应过米格尔了 我会去的
Ernesto won't like it.
欧内斯托会不高兴的
Well, that will be an added bonus.
那这就是额外的好处了
So, let me get this straight.
让我理出个头绪
You looked El Jefe in the eyes, and you told him you wanted out?
你看着老大的眼睛 跟他说你想退出吗
He says I'm free to walk away as long as he gets the girl.
他说只要他找到小女孩 我就能走
Well, that's a very happy ending for you and your family.
这对你和你家人算是皆大欢喜了
Not so happy for little Violeta.
对维奥莱塔可不是
Katy.
凯蒂
The people who adopted her, they changed her name to Katy.
收养她的人给她改名叫凯蒂了
So, when do we take her?
我们什么时候带她走
I don't know. The mother took her out of town.
不知道 养母带她出城了
You trying to stall, Ernesto?
你是在拖延时间吗 欧内斯托
She's not there. I'll take you. You can see for yourself.
她不在家 不信我带你去看
That's good.
很好
We can check out the house, make a plan.
我们可以看看♥房♥♥子 定个计划
How do we get in?
我们怎么进去
It won't be hard. My wife works there.
这不难 我妻子在那工作
Your wife has seen me before.
你妻子见过我
Won't she recognize me?
她不会认出我吗
I got an idea.
我有办法
Oh, Carmen! Disneyland was an absolute hoot.
卡门 迪士尼乐园真有趣
I went on Splash Mountain four times.
我玩了四次冒险山
And I tried this delightful concoction called a corn dog.
我还尝了个叫玉米热狗的好东西
You should have been there.
你也该去
Oh, I wasn't invited.
没人请我
Because I was here cleaning your toilet.
因为我在家帮你清洁马桶
You're just mad because we're rich and you're not.
你生气是因为我们家有钱 你没钱
Sweetheart, it's not polite
亲爱的 谈论自己
to discuss how much money you have.
有多少财富可不礼貌
Now, go wash up.
现在 去洗洗干净
We'll order in from Spago
我们来叫斯帕格的外卖♥♥
and project "Frozen" on the wall of the east terrace.
然后在东边露台用投影放《冰雪奇缘》看
Yes!
太好了
You seem to be in a more sour mood than usual.
你今天似乎比以往更尖酸
It's none of my business,
我知道不关我的事
but you're turning that kid into a brat.
但你要把那孩子养成小混♥蛋♥了
That is a bit extreme.
这么说有点极端吧
He comes in my room. He draws on my face.
他进我房♥间 在我脸上乱画
He goes through my things.
翻我的东西
Normal child's play. No!
小孩子调皮而已 不
He needs a firm hand.
他需要管教
Well, I don't want Deion to grow up without
我不希望戴恩变成个
a healthy fear of authority.
目无尊长的小孩
Perhaps he could use a little discipline.
或许是该管教一下他
Good. I'm glad you agree.
很高兴你也同意
You'll take care of that, then?
那就交给你吧
Take care of what?
交给我什么
Discipline -- from now on,
管教他啊 从现在开始
punishing Deion will be part of your job.
惩罚戴恩也是你工作的一部分
Why do I have to do it?
为什么要让我♥干♥
I don't care if he hates you.
因为我不在乎他恨你
Hey, Joy, would you bring in
乔伊 你能把
the rest of the groceries from the car?
剩下的杂货从车上拿进来吗
You did not just shush me.
别嘘我
Oh, sorry. But you're ruining the moment.
抱歉 但你好破坏气氛
Dr. Neff is proposing to Mrs. Delatour.
内夫医生在向德拉图太太求婚
Oh, my God.
天啊
Excuse me.
借过
II can't Get out of my way.
不行 让开
And, so, I may have fixed your kidney,
或许我是治好了你的肾
but you have fixed my heart.
但你治好了我的心
Genevieve, will you marry me?
吉纳维芙 你愿意嫁给我吗
Zoila? What's the matter?
佐拉 怎么了
I think I just went into labor!
我觉得我要生了
Hi, Miss Rice.
你好 赖斯小姐
Oh! Jesse, I didn't realize you were here.
杰西 我不知道你在这
Have you eaten? Can I make you anything?
你吃饭了吗 要不要我做点什么
No, thanks. I just had some broth.
不了 谢谢 我刚喝了点鸡汤
That's all I can keep down.
我现在只吃得下这个了
I know what you're going through.
我知道你的感受
My -- my father had lung cancer.
我爸爸得过肺癌
He passed away a few years ago.
几年前去世了
Oh, dear. Yeah.
天啊 没错
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of cancer do you have?
我斗胆问一句 你得的是哪种癌症
Well, at this point, it's all over.
现在已经全身都有了
You know how it spreads.
你也知道癌症扩散得很快
Anyway, I have good news. My ex-husband is moving in.
我有个好消息 我的前夫要搬来了
Ah, great.
真棒
Yes. Please make up the guest room.
是的 麻烦你布置下客房♥
That's where he'll be staying...
他会住在那...
for now.
暂时的
Dr. Neff, thank you so much for driving,
内夫医生 谢谢你开车带我们来
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表