剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Zoila, I know we've only been together a short time,
佐拉 我知道我们在一起没多久
but...you're the most important person in the world to me.
但...你已经成为了这世上我最在乎的人
Just a second.
再等等
You're so funny and smart and beautiful.
你聪慧有趣 又美丽非凡
And hungry.
我还很饿
Why won't you just let me have a moment?
你为什么不能给我点时间让我说完
Why don't you just let me have dessert?!
你为什么不让我吃甜点
Because!
因为
There's a ring in there.
里面有枚戒指
What?
什么
I had it all planned out.
我本来都计划好了
You would open it, your eyes would fill with tears,
你会打开♥盘♥子 满眼泪水
we would tell the story to our grandchildren, but now...
我们会给我们的孙子讲这个故事 但现在...
You were gonna propose.
你本来要求婚的
Yes.
没错
And after the evening we've just had,
经历过这样一晚上之后
I must really, really love you.
我对你一定是真爱
'Cause I still want to do this.
因为我还是想求婚
Zoila, te quiero más que nadie.
佐拉 我最爱你
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗
Oh, my God. What am I gonna tell Valentina?
天 我要怎么跟瓦伦蒂娜说
So, you find me a job yet?
帮我找到工作了没
Nothing yet.
还没有
But you made some calls?
但你打电♥话♥问过了吧
Look, I have to say,
实话跟你说
your resume is not the strongest.
你的简历不是最有说服力的
That's why I attached my head shot.
所以我附了头像
Well... it's only been a day. These things take time.
才一天 找工作要花时间
How much time?
要多久
I don't know. The job market is really slow, you know?
不清楚 就业市场很不景气
Nobody is hiring.
没人招人
I got the job!
我找到工作了
I start tomorrow!
明天上班
Oh, that is wonderful, Alma.
太棒了 阿尔玛
Well, thank you for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
No one wanted to hire me,
没人想雇我
but Ms. Marisol worked and worked to find me something.
但玛莉索女士努力帮我找工作
She did, huh?
是吧
It was nothing.
其实没什么
What? You -- You're a miracle worker.
怎么会 你能创造奇迹
If she can find me a job, she can find anyone a job.
她连我都能帮忙找到工作 那谁都可以
Good luck. Bye-bye. Thank you.
祝你好运 拜拜 谢谢
I’m gonna call you and... Okay.
这些细节 行
...get all those details.
我们再聊
You're my friend.
我们是朋友
I should have gotten that job.
拿到那份工作的应该是我
IIt wasn't really right for you. Why not?
这份工作真的不太适合你 为什么
You have all these requirements --
你有很多条件
a house by the beach, no vacuuming.
房♥子要在海边 不用吸尘器
Forget all that. I'll take anything.
算了吧 随便什么工作都行
Just find me work.
找到工作就好
I'll try.
我尽量
No, don't try, Marisol. Just do it.
不要尽量 玛莉索 要做到
You're a miracle worker, remember?
你能创造奇迹 不是吗
That apartment is filthy!
公♥寓♥太脏乱了
Don't you ever pick up?
你从不整理吗
Eh, now and then. It's not that bad, is it?
偶尔会 也还好吧
It's a pigsty!
简直是猪窝
Then it's a good thing you're coming home, right?
那你回家真是太好了 对吧
So I can clean it for you?
好让我来帮你打扫吗
You are really good at it.
你真的很在行
Spence! What?
斯宾思 怎么
It's your job. Loo-- I'm an actor.
你就是做这个的 而我是演员
I wouldn't be offended if you asked me
如果你让我即兴表演独角戏或流泪
to perform a monologue or cry on cue.
我不会觉得不妥
When we first met, I was your maid.
我们刚认识时 我是你的女佣
But now I am your wife.
但现在我是你妻子
Of course you are.
你当然是
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I will hire someone to clean it up.
我会雇人打扫干净的
Why can't you do it?
你为什么不打扫
Me?
我
Well, don't act so surprised.
这有什么好吃惊的
When I was married to Ernesto, we always shared the housework.
我和欧内斯托婚后总是一起做家务
I just think a cleaning lady will do a better job.
我觉得清洁女工会做得更好
But you got to learn how to save money, papi,
但你得学会省钱 孩儿他爸
or we're never gonna have any.
不然就要没钱了
Okay.
好吧
When you get home, the place will be spotless.
你回到家 家里一定干干净净的
And you won't hire anyone to clean?
你不会雇人来打扫吧
I won't. I promise.
不会的 我保证
What?
怎么
You might want to start with the laundry.
你先从洗衣服开始吧
May I help you?
有什么事吗
Detective Figueroa. Beverly Hills police.
我是菲格罗亚警探 比佛利山庄警局的
Oh, is everything all right?
出什么事了
We're canvassing the neighborhood for leads on a case.
我们在盘查附近 寻找一个案子的线索
Were you at home the night before last?
你前天晚上在家吗
I-I was.
我在
And did you see or hear anything unusual?
你有看到或听到什么异常吗
Not really, sorry. What is this about?
抱歉 没有 为什么这么问
A severed leg was found at the Powell residence down the road.
住在街尾的鲍威尔家中发现了一条断腿
Oh, my God. A leg?
天 一条腿吗
And we think it belonged to someone who was murdered
我们认为应该是两夜前这附近
in the area two nights ago.
被谋杀的人的腿
That's horrible.
太可怕了
Don't worry, ma'am. We'll catch the killer.
夫人 别担心 我们会抓到凶手
I'll leave you my card in case something comes to mind.
名片给你 以防你有什么线索
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢 警探
You lied to me.
你没说实话
Thanks for coming over.
谢谢你过来
I hate the way we left things.
我讨厌我们上次不欢而散
You act like getting married is the worst thing in the world.
你表现得像是结婚是世界上最糟糕的事一样
Yeah, about that...
没错 关于这件事
I think I was wrong.
我想我错了
Did you just say you were wrong?
你刚是在承认错误吗
Marriage really is a wonderful, sacred thing.
婚姻其实很美好 很神圣
So I have your blessing?
所以你会祝福我吗
I support you 100%.
我百分百支持你
In a bit of unrelated news,
还有些不相关的新闻
Javi and I are also getting married.
哈维和我也要结婚了
What?
什么
I know. It's a bit sudden, but --
我知道有点突然 但是...
You've only been together for less than a year.
你们在一起都还没一年
What's the rush?
着急什么
Well...I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, my God.
天啊
And since I've been so supportive of you and Remi --
既然我那么支持你和雷米...
Papi just died.
爸爸才去世
And now you're getting married? And having a baby?
现在你就要结婚 生孩子了吗
I didn't plan any of this.
我也没计划这些
But, sweetheart, I could really use your support.
但亲爱的 我真的希望你支持我
No.
不
Valentina --
瓦伦蒂娜
You do not have my blessing. And you never will.
我不祝福你 永远也不会
Please, I-I-I can explain.
求你了 我可以解释
No. You told me the burglar ran away.
不 你跟我说窃贼跑掉了
How did he run away with a missing leg?
他少了一条腿怎么跑
I'm not stupid.
我可不傻
He's dead, isn't he?
他死了 是不是
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表