剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on "Devious Maids"...
《蛇蝎女佣》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Jesse. I'm Marisol's maid.
我是杰西 玛莉索的佣人
Every time I see him, I have to remind myself
每次我看到他 都得提醒自己
to look in his eyes and not in his chest.
要看着他眼睛 而不是胸肌
Just so you know, I can hear everything.
想告诉你 我什么都能听见
I thought Ernesto was dead... Mm-hmm.
我以为欧内斯托死了
...so I married someone else.
所以改嫁了
Because your first husband never really died,
因为你前任丈夫没有真死
you're actually still married to him.
其实你还是他的妻子
I'll sleep on the couch. No, you don't have to do that.
在沙发上睡 你没必要那样做
It's safer this way.
那样更安全
I have to leave next week for a 6-month fellowship in Greece.
我下周就要前往希腊参加为期六个月的进修
Would you come with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Of course I will.
我当然愿意
What?!
什么
Why are you taking medicine?
那你为什么吃药
Because sometimes grown-ups get sad,
因为有时候大人心情不好
and these pills make us feel happy again.
这些药能让他们再高兴起来
I don't trust you.
我不信任你
You're in a world of trouble, Taylor,
你现在麻烦大了 泰勒
and whatever happened, it's gonna come out.
无论发生了什么事 纸是包不住火的
Oh, my God. Taylor? Taylor?!
天啊 泰勒 泰勒
This whole S&M thing -- I don't wanna do it anymore.
但SM的事 我不想再做了
Now I assumed neither of you
我想你俩都不希望
would want your tawdry affair to be public knowledge.
你们廉价的私情为公众所知
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
And the safe word will be "Blackmail."
安全词是敲诈
What is that?
那是什么
Something to put a little extra...
在我们的疗程中
...spark into our sessions.
增添火花的东西
Okay. Let her rip!
好了 来折磨我吧
I'm not doing this.
我不要这么做
Carmen.
卡门
Do I have to go over this again?
又要我重新说一遍吗
If you and Sebastien wanna keep your affair a secret,
如果你不想曝光你和塞巴斯蒂安的地下情
you'll do as I ask.
就按我说的做
Now electrocute me!
现在电我吧
iQue viejo verde asqueroso!
你这恶心的老男人
Shame I didn't understand that. Sounded positively scathing.
可惜我听不懂 听上去很伤人
Mr. Powell, I'm no expert,
鲍威尔先生 我不是很懂
but doesn't this seem dangerous?
但是看上去不是很危险吗
Extremely. That's the point.
非常危险 要的就是危险
Tell you what.
告诉你吧
I'm gonna punish you by not doing this.
我对你的惩罚就是不陪你做这个
You've been naughty, so no shock for you, nino.
你那么淘气 就不给电咯 小宝贝
I truly admire your thinking,
我很欣赏你的思维方式
but no, you're doing this.
但是不行 你必须电我
Now flip that switch and turn up the dial.
现在打开开关 转动旋钮
Why'd you stop?
干嘛停下
You were going, "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!"
因为你一直在 噢噢噢噢噢
Because I liked it!
因为这样很爽
Let's crank up the intensity a bit.
现在再增大一点电流
No.
不要
Oh, for God's sake! You're exasperating!
我的天 真是气死我了
No wonder Sebastien won't leave his wife for you.
难怪塞巴斯蒂安不肯为了你和他老婆离婚
You're just saying that to make me mad,
你这么说只是为了激怒我
so I'll torture you.
所以我要折磨你
Honestly, Carmen, if I wanted you to torture me,
老实说卡门 如果我想让你折磨我
I'd ask you to sing.
我会让你唱歌♥
Oh, my God! Uhh!
我的天呐
Mr. Powell!
鲍威尔先生
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生
He's not dead, is he?
他没死吧
He's got a pulse... unfortunately.
很不幸 他还有脉搏
I can't believe you're still doing this crazy crap with him.
我不敢相信你还在跟他做这荒唐的事情
You said you were done.
你说过你不干了
Sebastien, the ambulance is gonna be here any minute.
塞巴斯蒂安 救护车马上就要来了
Now can we fight while you're helping me?
你能不能一边跟我吵架一边帮我呢
He was blackmailing you? Son of a bitch!
他居然要挟你 狗♥娘♥养♥的
He was gonna get both of us fired. And I know how much you need this listing.
他要开除我俩 我知道你有多需要这工作
If you do all that to protect you must really care about me.
若你做这些是为保护我 那你一定很在意我
Of course I care about you.
我当然关心你了
You didn't act like it!
你没有表现出来
'Cause I'm trying not to get hurt
因为我不想受伤
because you're never gonna leave your wife.
因为你永远不可能离婚的
Are you?
是吗
Saved by the bell.
救护车来的真是时候
It's time for you to go.
你该走了
Marisol. I got here as fast as I could. How's Taylor?
玛莉索 我尽快赶过来了 泰勒怎么样了
They pumped her stomach. She's under observation now.
他们给她洗胃了 她现在还在观察中
Sweetheart, are you all right?
宝贝 你还好吗
When can I see Mommy?
我什么时候可以见妈咪
She's not feeling well.
她现在身体不舒服
But she's gonna be okay. Right?
但是她会好起来的 对吧
She is.
没错
Katy, can you stay here for a minute?
凯蒂 你能在这儿待一会儿吗
I need to talk to your dad.
我要跟你♥爸♥爸说几句话
What is it?
怎么了
They ordered a psych evaluation for Taylor.
他们要为泰勒做一次心理评估
Oh, God. Guess it's standard procedure for a suicide attempt.
天哪 我想这是对于自杀未遂的必要流程
Is there no chance that this could be an accident?
这会不会是一场意外呢
They don't think so, not with the amount of pills she took.
根据她服药的剂量 院方不这么觉得
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
We had a big fight. I spent the night in a hotel.
我们大吵了一架后我就去宾馆住了一晚
Oh. I was angry. I was jealous.
我吃醋了 我很生气
I said...things.
我说了不该说的话
But I love her. I never meant to hurt her.
但是我很爱她 我从没想过伤害她
No, of course not.
你当然不会了
I need a favor.
帮我个忙
Since Blanca took off, I have no one to watch Katy.
自从布兰卡辞职后 没有人帮我照顾凯蒂了
I don't wanna leave her with a stranger.
我不想把她丢给陌生人照顾
Say no more. I'm glad to help.
不用多说了 我很乐意帮忙
Just for the day, while I deal with all this.
一天就好 等我把医院的事都处理好
And I'll help you find a replacement for Blanca, too --
我会帮你找到人替代布兰卡的
someone full-time, take the pressure off.
全职佣人 帮你减轻负担
Thank you. If there's anything I can ever do to return --
谢谢 如果有什么我能报答你的
There is.
有
Whatever made Taylor do this,
不管泰勒为何要这么做
please don't let it happen again.
别让这一幕再次发生
Adrian? Oh, my God!
艾德里安 我的天呐
Did you get my message?
你收到我的消息了吗
The paramedics think Mr. Powell had some kind of seizure.
救护人员觉得鲍威尔先生是突发癫痫
Is he gonna be all right?
他会好起来吗
He's stable for now. They'll run more tests at the hospital.
他现在情况很稳定 要送去医院做更多检查
I'm coming with you.
我和你们一起去
I'm sure he'll be okay.
我想他一定会没事的
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why would he have had a seizure out of the blue?
为什么他会平白无故突发癫痫呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
Sometimes these things just, happened.
有时候事情就这么发生了
Perhaps to the elderly and infirm, but...
这种事可能发生在体弱多病的老家伙们身上
Adrian, he's always been so vital and fit.
但艾德里安一直很有活力很健康
He's not that fit.
也没那么健康
Carmen, I wanna thank you for handling this in my absence.
卡门 感谢你在我不在时帮我处理这件事
If you hadn't been here to find him,
如果你没去这里找到他
God only knows what would've happened.
天知道会发生什么事
That's all right. You don't have to thank me.
没关系 不用谢谢我
No. When Adrian's recovered,
不 等艾德里安恢复以后
I am going to make sure that he knows that you saved his life.
我一定会让他知道你救了他的命
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表