剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Does any of this sound familiar?
这些事情听起来有印象吗
It sounds crazy.
这听起来好疯狂
Yeah, I can't even follow that story,
是啊 连我都跟不上了
and my memory's fine.
我记忆还没问题呢
Can we talk outside?
我们能出去谈谈吗
Spence, I'll be right back.
斯宾思 我马上回来
Thanks, um...
谢谢
Rosie.
罗西
Right.
对了
Jerry, why didn't you tell me he was here?
杰瑞 你怎么没告诉我他住院了
I just found out!
我也刚知道
I was in Hawaii last week.
我上星期去夏威夷了
So beautiful!
那里真是太漂亮了
Of course, my boyfriend and I hardly left the hotel room.
当然 我男朋友和我基本没离开酒店房♥间
Not the time.
时机不对哈
Why can't Spence remember me?
为什么斯宾思不记得我了
Well, I spoke to the doctor, and apparently,
我和医生谈过了 看起来
this kind of memory loss can happen with severe head trauma.
严重的头部创伤有可能会导致这种失忆症状
But his memory will get better?
那他的记忆会恢复吗
Maybe.
或许吧
The good news is, he knows who he is.
好消息是 他知道自己是谁
It just seems like the last few years are kind of a blur.
看起来只是最近几年的记忆比较模糊
How is that good news?
这算什么好消息
With the beating he got, he's lucky to be alive.
他被打得这么严重 能活命就已经很幸运了
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全没有道理
I heard someone broke in and attacked him,
我听说有人闯进他家袭击了他
but nothing was missing.
但却没有丢东西
Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Spence?
你能想到谁会伤害斯宾思吗
Yes. I can.
我还真能
So, listen -- I'm not going back to therapy.
听我说 我不会再去做咨♥询♥了
But we were making progress.
但我们进展很不错啊
You spent the whole hour flirting
你花了一整个小时调情
to make the therapist like you.
好让那个心理医生喜欢你
I wasn't flirting.
我才没有调情
I'm naturally adorable.
我只是天生讨人喜欢
If you have a problem with that, take it up with God.
你要有意见 就去找老天爷抱怨吧
I said I would give therapy a chance, and I did.
我说我愿意试一试咨♥询♥ 也试过了
But now I'm done.
但现在我受够了
Maybe the real problem is that you're stubborn.
或许真正的问题是你太固执
You never let things go.
永远不肯放手任何事
Well, that is your opinion.
那是你的看法
Not just mine.
不只是我的
Javier agrees with me.
哈维尔同意我的意见
You talked to Javi?
你和哈维说过话吗
I have a feeling whatever I'm going to say next
我感觉接下来我不管说什么
will be wrong, so...bye.
都会是错的 所以...回见
Don't mess with me.
别糊弄我
I'm a hundred months' pregnant and raging with hormones!
我现在挺着大肚子被荷尔蒙搅得情绪极其暴躁
Start talking.
快点说
It was completely innocent.
那完全是纯洁的关系
I ran into Javier at dinner one night.
我有一天吃晚饭的时候碰到了哈维尔
And then we had coffee a few times after that.
然后我们一起喝过几次咖啡
Oh, my God!
老天啊
I was helping, I swear.
我只是想要帮你 我发誓
I begged him to take you back.
我求他找你回去
Get this through your thick wig.
竖起你那厚假发下面的耳朵听清楚
Stay out of my life!
别再搅和我的生活了
I guess you're right.
我猜你是对的
There's no point going back to therapy.
再去做咨♥询♥也没意义了
We are going to therapy -- right now.
我们这回偏就要去做咨♥询♥ 现在就去
Marisol. Did Taylor send you?
玛莉索 是泰勒让你来的吗
Because I already told her that Katy's staying with me.
我已经告诉她了 凯蒂得留在我身边
No, that's not why I'm here.
不 我不是为那件事来的
Then what?
那为了什么
I think Taylor's covering for a murderer,
我觉得泰勒在为一个杀人犯打掩护
and I think you agree.
而且我觉得你也有同感
Thank you for finally selling the house, Sebastien.
谢谢你终于卖♥♥出了这幢房♥子 塞巴斯蒂安
The commission should keep you
这笔佣金足够你
in baguettes and brie for years to come.
在未来的几年里吃饱肚子了
Well, one more signature, and we're finished.
再签一个字就行了
Mr. Powell?
鲍威尔先生
No.
不行
"No"? What do you mean, "No"?
不行 什么叫不行
Is something wrong with the offer?
合同有什么不对的地方吗
It's well above the asking price.
比你们的要价高很多啊
And yet I've decided not to sell.
可我现在决定不卖♥♥了
Oh, you hideous slug of a man.
你这个可耻的混♥蛋♥
Mr. Powell,
鲍威尔先生
I worked for months to find you a buyer.
我花了几个月的时间才帮你找到买♥♥家
And in that time, I've realized
在这期间 我才意识到
this home holds a special place in my heart.
这个家在我心中有特殊的地位
Our son was born here.
我们的儿子就是在这里出生的
Don't you dare bring Barrett into this!
别把巴雷特扯进来
I know what you're doing. What is he doing?
我知道你想干什么 他想干什么
I'm divorcing him, but if we can't sell the house,
我正要跟他离婚 可如果卖♥♥不掉房♥子的话
it's impossible to divide the assets.
就没法分财产了
He's trapping me.
他这是不让我走
I am.
是的
Look how well you know me.
看看你有多了解我
See?
看着
We belong together.
我们永不分离
If you don't sell, I don't get paid!
如果你不卖♥♥的话 我就赚不到钱了
I'm terribly sorry about that.
对此我感到非常遗憾
No, wait.
等等 不对
I don't care.
关我什么事
You sent Louie Becker to spy on Taylor?
你让路易·贝克去查泰勒吗
I wanted to prove she was sleeping around,
我想证明她出轨了
but I never heard from him again.
可是他一直没给我回信
The next morning --
第二天早晨
His leg was on Evelyn's lawn. Yeah.
他的腿就出现在了伊芙琳家草坪上 是的
I can't see Taylor chopping up a body
我想象不出泰勒会把尸体肢解
and throwing the parts all over town.
然后一块一块扔掉
Yeah, it must've been her lover.
是的 肯定是她情人干的
But nobody knows who he is.
可是没人知道那个人是谁
Katy does. What?
凯蒂知道 什么
Katy was home that night.
那晚凯蒂在家
She told me that Taylor had a man over when I was out of town.
她跟我说 我出城后泰勒带了一个男人回家
Taylor claimed that he was a delivery guy, but --
泰勒说那是送快外卖♥♥的 可是...
Oh, my God. Katy saw the killer?
天啊 凯蒂见过凶手吗
Katy, sweetie!
凯蒂 亲爱的
Katy?
凯蒂
Yes?
什么事
Police! Open the door, now!
警♥察♥ 马上开门
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Michael Stappord, you're under arrest
迈克尔·斯塔普德 你因涉嫌谋杀
for the murders of Louie Becker and Blanca Alvarez.
路易·贝克和布兰卡·阿尔瓦雷斯而被捕了
What? I-I didn't do anything!
什么 我什么都没做啊
This is a big mistake.
你们搞错了
Your wife turned you in. Hands behind your back.
你妻子揭发了你 把双手放到身后
Daddy! HHold on. What are you doing?
爸爸 等等 你们要干什么
We're taking her back to her mother.
我们要把她带到她母亲那
My wife is a liar.
我妻子在说谎
You have the right to remain silence.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.
你所说的一切将被作为呈堂证供
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Where's Sebastien?
塞巴斯蒂安在哪
He's out, meeting with clients.
他出去了 见客户
Are you his maid?
你是他的女佣吗
No.
不是
I'm his fiance. Who are you?
我是她未婚妻 你是谁
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表