剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Wait. You're not turning us down, are you?
等等 你不会拒绝我们吧
Actually...I am.
实际上 是的
Okay, who got to you? Sony? Columbia?
好吧 谁找到了你 索尼 哥伦比亚
Whoever it is, you're making a huge mistake.
不管是谁 你都犯了大错
I am not signing with another company.
我没跟另一家公♥司♥签约
Then what is it? It's... It's personal.
那为什么 是私事
I don't wanna get into it. I'm so sorry.
我不想说 真抱歉
This is a first.
这真是头一回
But I guess I was wrong about you.
但我猜我看错了你
Excuse me?
你说什么
You're not a star.
你不是明星
Whoa. Hold on. That's just rude.
等等 那真没礼貌
It's the truth.
那是事实
Stars aren't scared of success.
明星不怕成功
They're not always the most talented or the most beautiful,
他们并非是最有才华的或者最英俊美丽的
but they're hungry.
但他们很饥渴
That's what separates them from the nobodies.
这就是他们和普通人的区别
They don't care what stands in their way
他们不在乎谁挡了路
or whose throat they have to cut.
或者他们得杀了谁
They will do anything to be famous.
他们为了成名不惜一切代价
That's what a star is, Carmen.
那才是明星 卡门
But obviously, that's not you.
但是显然 你不是那样的
It is me. I'm a star.
我就是 我是明星
Then prove it.
那就证明
Where do I sign?
我要在哪里签名
This is the last listing of the day,
这是今天最后一栋房♥子
but I don't think it's right for you.
但我觉得这里不适合你
Why not?
为什么
Needs some minor touch-ups.
需要一些小修饰
Um, painting, landscaping.
画作 景观美化
It's also Beverly Hills... adjacent.
这也在比佛利山庄附近
Oh, dear.
天啊
Well, as horrible as that sounds,
虽然那听起来很可怕
if it is child-friendly, I suppose I should consider it.
如果这里适合儿童居住 我想我应该考虑一下
Ooh! Look at these high ceilings!
瞧瞧这么高的天花板
That's a promising start.
这是个不错的开始
10 bedrooms, 8 baths...
10间卧室 8间卫生间
...with a spacious backyard, perfect for kids.
宽敞的后院 很适合孩子们
Kid. One kid, if we're lucky.
孩子 如果走运的话 一个就行
So what's the catch?
有什么陷阱
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I know the neighborhood is less than ideal,
我知道这片地区不大理想
but a house like this, at this price?
但这种房♥子开价这么低
There must be something wrong with it.
它肯定有问题
This is why we have inspections.
所以我们带你来参观啊
No need to worry. Mm.
没必要担心
Let me get the light.
让我来开灯
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
Oh, my God.
天啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表