剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I know it sounds hard, but before you know it,
我知道这听起来很艰难 但很快
we will all be one big, happy family.
我们就会成为幸福的一大家子
I hope you're happy.
我希望你高兴了
I told you, it was an accident.
我跟你说了 那是意外
I didn't mean to drop the tray.
我不是故意摔了盘子的
I know what this is. You're jealous.
我知道这是怎么回事 你嫉妒了
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Javi just left.
哈维刚离开
Now I'm being wooed by a surgeon,
现在有个外科医生追求我
and it's killing you.
这让你难受死了
That's not it, really.
真不是这样
Well, then, what is your problem?!
那你有什么毛病啊
You!
你啊
You promised you'd be here to help with the baby,
你保证你会帮我照顾宝宝
and now you're running off.
现在你要跑了
He invited me to Greece.
他邀请我去希腊
What was I supposed to say?
我该怎么说啊
You were supposed to say no.
你该拒绝的
You're abandoning me when I need you the most.
在我最需要你的时候 你抛弃了我
I promise I'll be back before the baby is born.
我保证 孩子出生前我就回来
Pablo is gone. Valentina's in New York.
帕布罗不在了 瓦伦蒂娜在纽约
Javi wants nothing to do with me.
哈维不想跟我有任何关系
I'm 41 years old, I'm pregnant, and I'm terrified.
我41岁了 怀着孕 很害怕
Oh, Zoila, I didn't realize.
佐拉 我没意识到
Just, uh, forget it.
算了
Go to Greece. I'll be fine.
去希腊吧 我没事的
No. You need me.
不 你需要我
And what a lovely thing it is to be needed.
被需要的感觉真好
Greece is always a little humid in the summer anyway.
反正希腊夏天也有点潮湿
Are you sure Dr. Neff will understand?
你确定内夫医生能理解吗
He'll have to.
他必须理解
And if he doesn't, he's not the one.
如果他不理解 那他就不是真命天子
Arson was responsible for a devastating fire
今天韦斯切斯特发生了一起可怕的火灾
in Westchester today.
起因原来是纵火
The fire destroyed three homes
火灾摧毁了三栋房♥屋
before firefighters were able to --
之后消防队员才...
Hi, Marisol.
玛莉索
Hey, I heard about Blanca leaving you in the lurch,
我听说布兰卡抛弃了你
and I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我是来说抱歉的
It's not your fault. Well, I recommended her.
那不是你的错 是我推荐她的
She seemed so trustworthy.
她看起来值得信任
Do you think something else was going on?
你觉得发生了别的事吗
No. I mean, I-I have no idea.
不 我完全不知道
But to be honest, I never felt like
但是说实话 我从来没觉得
I could depend on her the way I could depend on you.
我可以像依靠你一样依靠她
Well, you still can.
你还是能依靠我啊
And I promise to find you someone else.
我保证给你找到别人
That's what I do now.
现在这是我的工作了
Taylor?
泰勒
Uh, I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh... I have to call you back.
我回头打给你
...relating to the bizarre case
跟比佛利山庄被发现的
of a severed leg found in Beverly Hills.
一条断腿的奇怪案件有关
Now a severed hand has been discovered
现在一只断手在附近的一所住♥宅♥中
at a nearby residence.
被发现
Officials believe the body parts
官方人员相信身体部位
are from the same murder victim.
是同一个死者身上的
Mrs. Fleming, we pulled prints
弗莱明太太 我们从你的花♥园♥中
from the hand found in your garden,
发现的断手上提取了指纹
and we've been able to identify the victim.
确定了死者身份
Maybe you know him.
也许你认识他
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's Louie Becker.
那是路易·贝克
He's a tennis pro at my country club.
他是我所在的乡村俱乐部的职业网球手
Any idea who might want to kill him?
知道谁想杀了他吗
Someone with a grudge maybe?
也许有谁怀恨在心
Oh, hey, pal.
伙计
Listen, I'm trying to get hold of Louie.
我一直想找路易
I've...left messages.
我给他留了言
He hasn't called me back.
他没给我回电
Any chance he's turned up?
他来这里了吗
I guess you haven't heard the news.
看来你还没听到新闻啊
What news?
什么新闻
A spokesperson said the police are zeroing in on a suspect.
发言人声称警方集中注意力于一名嫌疑犯
Detectives from the LAPD have asked
洛杉矶警局的警探呼吁
anyone with information pertaining to the case,
任何知道有关此案详情的群众
please call the non-emergency hotline.
打电♥话♥给非紧急热♥线♥
The truth is Louie always had an eye for the ladies,
事实是 路易一直都喜欢女人
especially the ones with money.
特别是有钱的女人
And how do you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, he was involved with a friend of mine.
他跟我的一个朋友有关系
As I recall, it was a...
我记得...
tempestuous romance with a very ugly breakup.
那相当浪漫 而分手很惨烈
Really?
真的吗
This friend of yours, what's her name?
你的朋友叫什么名字
Hello, I'm Detective Figueroa.
我是菲格罗亚警探
Beverly Hills police.
比佛利山庄警局的
Are you Genevieve Delatour?
你是吉纳维芙·德拉图吗
Yes.
是的
What this about?
有什么事
I need to speak to you about the murder of Louie Becker.
我得跟你谈谈路易·贝克被谋杀一事
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表