剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
And I won't do it. I'm not your puppet.
我不会听你的赶她走 我不是你的傀儡
Okay, this is what Reina does.
雷娜就爱这样
She turns people against each other.
挑拨离间
She told me you'd say that. She's taking advantage of you.
她说你会这么说 她在利用你
She told me you'd say that, too.
她说你也会这么说
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
You give Reina an inch, she'll take a mile.
雷娜得寸就会进尺
Zoila, you've always said that Reina is the bad sister.
佐拉 你总说雷娜是个坏妹妹
But what if it's the other way around?
但如果刚好相反呢
Gail.. why did you tell Sandra
盖尔 你为什么告诉桑德拉
that I'm running an escort service?
我在经营三陪服务
I beg your pardon? You told her I was selling sex.
你说什么 你告诉她我参与卖♥♥淫
No, I didn't. I told her you were buying sex.
我没有 我说你买♥♥淫
Gail! Well, aren't you?
盖尔 难道不是吗
No! So you're not paying Jesse?
不是 你不付钱给杰西
I'm paying him.
我付钱给他
Then you're not having sex with him?
那你没和他上♥床♥吗
Well...
好吧
Thanks for clearing that up.
谢谢你澄清
Look, I'm not paying Jesse for sex.
听着 我付的不是风流钱
I’m paying him to clean. Of course.
我付的是打扫钱 当然啦
And every time I hire an escort, I pay him for the companionship.
我每次招三陪 我付的是陪伴钱
The sex he just tosses in for free.
上♥床♥不收费的
Do not turn me into you, Gail. I am not you.
别拿我跟你比 盖尔 我不是你
Okay, Marisol, please.
玛莉索 得了吧
Do you really think that
你真♥相♥信
that tall glass of chocolate milk
要是你不付钱
would be interested in you if you weren't paying him?
那一大杯巧克力奶还会对你感兴趣吗
I do.
我相信
I think he genuinely likes me.
我觉得他真心喜欢我
And you know what? I like him, too.
而且我也喜欢他
He's smart, he's sweet, and... he knows what he wants.
他又帅又体贴 而且目标明确
So you actually think you and Jesse have a future together?
你真以为你和杰西会有未来吗
Maybe. Why not?
可能有 为什么没有
Because you are holding the purse strings.
因为钱在你手里
And as long as that's true, you're not equals.
只要这样 你俩就不平等
Do you like the mole?
你喜欢巧克力辣沙司吗
It's my abuelita's recipe.
这是我奶奶的配方
Remember, she made it the night we got engaged?
还记得吗 我们订婚那晚她做了这个
Is everything okay?
你没事吧
You seem so quiet tonight.
你今晚话很少
I'm sorry. It's not you.
抱歉 不是因为你
Then what is it? Tell me.
那是为什么 告诉我
Do you think I'm stupid?
你觉得我笨吗
I was talking to my friends about something today,
今天我和闺蜜们聊天
and it felt like they were calling me dumb.
感觉她们在说我蠢
Why would you think that? Because they called me dumb.
你为什么这么想 因为她们说我蠢
These people are your friends?
她们是你闺蜜吗
You are not stupid.
你可不蠢
I would not marry a stupid woman.
我不会娶一个蠢女人
You wouldn't? No.
不会吗 不会
You may get your English confused sometimes,
你也许有时候弄混淆英语
but you see things other people don't.
但你能看到别人看不到的东西
And you know why?
你知道原因吗
No.
不知道
Because you have a big heart. You care more than anyone.
因为你心胸开阔 你心非常细
I think it makes you beautiful.
这让你很美
And that's why I love you so much.
所以我这么爱你
Now tell me what you were talking about with your friends,
告诉我你和闺蜜们聊了什么
and I will tell you why they are the stupid ones.
我告诉你她们很蠢的原因
Later.
待会儿
I think I'm ready for dessert now.
我准备好享用甜点了
I thought you wanted to take it slow.
我以为你想慢慢来
Mm, that was stupid.
那可真蠢
I can't believe I'm here!
不敢相信我来这儿了
This label has launched so many careers.
这家唱片公♥司♥打造了很多大明星
And I am sure yours is gonna be the next one.
我确信你就是下一个
You think so?
是吗
Of course.
当然
I've been listening to your demo nonstop.
我一直在听你的样带 停不下来
Don't you know how amazing you are?
你不知道自己有多棒吗
Oh, I do, but I wanted to hear you say it.
我知道 但我想听你说出来
Come on in.
请进
Here you go.
这边请
Wow. Your office is fantastic.
你办公室真豪华
Oh, it's not mine. It belongs to the company president.
这不是我的 这是公♥司♥董事长的
Santo Dios. How many awards can one person win?
天啊 一个人能拿多少奖
I know.
是吧
You know, she's only been with our company for a couple of months,
她来我们公♥司♥才几个月
but she's been in the business forever.
但她一直是行内人
She must be amazing.
她一定非常厉害
Now I don't want to make you nervous,
我不想让你紧张
but she only meets with the artists who she wants to sign.
但她只见想签约的歌♥手
Oh, my God! You're kidding me!
天啊 别逗我
You must be Carmen Luna.
你一定就是卡门·卢娜
I've been listening to your music.
我一直在听你的歌♥
You're very, very talented.
你非常有才华
Wow. This is like a dream come true.
简直是美梦成真
Carmen, meet the president of Needle Drop, Jacklyn Dussault.
卡门 这位是落针公♥司♥的董事长 杰奎琳·迪索
What?
什么
Dussault. It's French. My husband's name.
迪索 法国姓 我丈夫的姓
Your husband?
你丈夫
Handsome, isn't he?
他很帅吧
Can you believe it?
你能信
Of all the music people in town,
这里这么多音乐人
the only one who wants to sign me is your wife.
唯一想签我的居然是你妻子
Well, what'd you say?
那你答应了吗
I told her I have to think about it.
我跟她说我得再考虑考虑
But you're gonna say yes. I don't know.
但你应该答应的 也许吧
I'm screwing her husband. It doesn't feel right.
我和她丈夫婚外情 我感觉不好
But you -- you have to say yes, Carmen.
但你 必须答应 卡门
Why do I have to? Because this is the plan.
为什么必须答应 因为这就是计划
What?
什么
I set it up for you, okay?
我帮你安排的 好吗
You told me about your show.
你跟我说了你的演出
I got an assistant to send that talent scout.
我让助手去派出星探
I knew if he heard you,
我知道如果他听说了你
he would love you and introduce you to Jacklyn.
他会爱上你 然后把你介绍给杰奎琳
Please stop hitting me.
请你别打我了
I told you I didn't wanna meet your wife.
我跟你说过 我不想见你妻子
But this is what Jacklyn does, okay?
但这就是杰奎琳的工作 好吗
She finds new talent and turns them into stars.
她找到新人 然后把他们变成明星
And once you're a star, we won't need her money anymore.
等你成了明星 我们就不需要她的钱了
We'll have yours.
我们就有你的钱了
See? I told you I had a plan.
瞧 我跟你说过我有计划
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划吗
I thought you were gonna break the prenup.
我还以为你要破坏婚前协议
Eh, that thing is unbreakable,
那是无法破坏的
so I had to think of something else.
所以我得想别的办法
I never should have fallen for a Frenchman.
我不该爱上法国人
You're all crazy.
你们都是疯子
Look, I believe in you and your talent.
我相信你和你的才华
I think you got what it takes.
我觉得你能成功
Does that make me crazy?
这就说明我是疯子吗
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
If I'm working with her and sleeping with you,
如果我在她那里工作 又跟你上♥床♥
she's going to figure it out.
她会搞明白的
She won't. She will.
她不会的 她会的
And then that's it for my career and your marriage.
然后我的事业完了 你的婚姻也是
We're gonna end up with nothing.
我们最后会一无所有
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表