剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I just don't understand why you would ever go back to Olivia.
我只是不懂你为什么要回到奥利维亚身边
Well, good thing I don't have to explain myself to you.
好在我用不着跟你解释些什么
Michael. Michael, wait.
迈克尔 迈克尔 等等
I think Olivia might have been involved in Blanca's death.
我觉得奥利维亚可能跟布兰卡的死有关
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
你根本不知道你在胡说些什么
Maybe she hired someone? I don't know.
或许她雇凶杀人 我也不知道
But she's up to something.
但是她一定在密谋着什么
Someday, you're gonna regret saying that.
总有一天 你会后悔说了这些的
That's quite a breakfast.
这份早餐真豪华
So unhealthy, but the baby's craving it,
很不健康 但是宝宝很想吃
and I can't say no to the baby.
我不能拒绝宝宝的要求
Well, I hate to interrupt while you're feeding,
我不想在你喂孩子的时候打扰你
but I wanted to ask you a favor.
但是我想请你帮个忙
Shoot.
说吧
Could I maybe... borrow $100?
你能不能借一百美元给我
That's a lot of money to ask of someone you hardly know.
问不太熟的人借这些钱是一笔很大的数目了
I'm sorry. It's just I'm in such a pickle.
不好意思 但是我现在手头很紧
My paycheck from Dr. Neff bounced.
内夫医生给我开的支票兑不出来
Really?
真的吗
It happens from time to time.
这事经常发生
The truth is -- Uh, no, I shouldn't gossip.
事实上 不 我不该乱八卦
You need 100 bucks, I need 100 bucks worth of dirt.
你需要一百美金 我需要值一百美金的八卦
Well, Dr. Neff isn't exactly good with money.
内夫医生不太擅长理财
He pays alimony to six ex-wives,
他需要为六位前妻付赡养费
and he's made some terrible investments.
而他做了些很失败的投资
So, he's...
所以他...
broke?
破产了吗
Don't worry. He'll figure something out.
别担心 他会想办法解决的
Zoila!
佐拉
Excuse me.
先失陪了
Oh, good.
太好了
Will you take these up to the bedroom, please?
你能把这些放到卧室吗
What is all this?
这都是些什么
I mentioned to Genevieve that I needed some new clothes,
我跟吉纳维芙说我需要添几件新衣服
so she surprised me with a whole new wardrobe.
所以她给了我个惊喜 给我买♥♥了全套的行头
Doesn't he look fantastic?
他看上去是不是帅极了
I think we bought out all of Rodeo Drive.
我觉得我们把罗迪欧大道买♥♥空了
So, you just let Genevieve pay for everything?
你全都让吉纳维芙付的钱吗
She insisted.
她坚持的
Looks like I landed myself a sweet little sugar mama.
看样子我找了个小富婆包养我
So, while Mrs. Taylor's out of town with Katy,
泰勒太太带着凯蒂出城的这段时间
I've been busy getting ready for Miguel's party.
我一直忙着准备米格尔的派对
She took Katy? Mmhmm.
她把凯蒂带走了吗 是啊
Did they say when they will be back?
她们有说什么时候回来吗
Next week.
下周
Why do you care?
你问这个干什么
Oh, just...
我只是
want to know how long I'll have you to myself.
想知道能独自占有你多长时间
That's nice.
真贴心
So, what can I do to help you with Miguel's party.
那么我能为米格尔的派对做什么
Nothing. We did a lot while you were gone.
不用了 你不在的时候我们基本都准备好了
You and Spence.
你和斯宾思
He's trying to weasel his way back into your life.
他在耍心机试图回到你的身边来
He's just helping out with the party because he loves Miguel.
他来帮忙准备派对是因为他爱米格尔
I don't like you spending so much time with him.
我不喜欢你和他待在一起那么长时间
Well, I don't like you disappearing to Mexico for three weeks.
我不喜欢你去墨西哥消失三个礼拜
Yeah.
好吧
Rosita, I-I don't want to be jealous.
罗西 我不想吃醋
Just tell me there's nothing there, and I'll drop it.
告诉我你们没关系 我就不再提了
There's nothing there.
我们没关系
Good.
那就好
Now let's order dessert.
我们点些甜点吧
Uh, Marisol, Olivia isn't home right now.
玛莉索 奥利维亚现在还没回家
Well, I came to see you. To see how things are going.
我是来找你的 看看一切还好吗
She's -- she's pretty easy to work for.
为她工作十分轻松
Good.
那就好
Does she get many visitors?
有很多人来找她吗
A few.
有一些
Anyone worth mentioning?
有什么值得一提的人吗
What is this?
你这是做什么
What is what?
什么做什么
You're snooping.
你在窥探她
I am not. We are just having a casual conversation.
没有 我们只是随便聊聊
But if you saw her do anything suspicious,
不过如果你看见她做了什么可疑的事情
you would tell me, right?
你会告诉我的对吗
Oh, my god, you are snooping.
我的天哪 你果然在窥探她
Fine, I'm snooping. Happy?
好吧 我是在窥探 高兴了吧
You just can't help yourself, can you?
你就是控制不住自己 是吧
I'm just trying to figure out who killed my friend Blanca.
我只是想弄清楚谁杀了我的朋友布兰卡
Look, it was bad enough when you accused me.
你指责我是凶手就已经够闹心了
Now you think Olivia did it?
现在你又觉得是奥利维亚干的
I'm not sure! That's why I'm snooping.
我还不确定 所以我才来打探
Well, let me save you the trouble.
我给你省个麻烦吧
Olivia didn't kill anyone.
奥利维亚没有杀任何人
You barely know her. Why are you defending her?
你才认识她多久 为什么帮她说话
Because she has cancer.
因为她得了癌症
What?
什么
Yeah. She didn't kill your friend.
是的 她没有杀害你的朋友
She's been too busy fighting for her own life.
她忙着抗争自己的命运呢
Santo dios. She's got the cancer?
天哪 她得了癌症
Jesse says it's advanced.
杰西说是晚期
Olivia's been going to chemo for months.
奥利维亚已经化疗了几个月
Ouch! You really stepped in it with him, didn't you?
老天 你真的跟他八卦了很多 对吧
Yeah. Trying to pin a murder on a woman with cancer? That's low.
说一个得癌症的女人是凶手 太卑鄙了
Yeah, I'm aware. Like, you're going to hell.
我知道 你要下地狱的
Thank you, Carmen.
谢谢 卡门
But the truth is, just because she has cancer
但事实是 就因为她得了癌症
doesn't mean she's suddenly a good person.
不能说明她会突然变成好人
I do feel bad for her, even if she is crazy.
我为她感到难过 尽管她是个疯女人
Yeah. Cancer's the worst. Nobody deserves that.
是啊 癌症最倒霉 没人该得癌症
Well, it sure makes me think.
这的确让我好好思考了
That life is too short?
生命太短暂吗
No, that she must be milking this cancer
不 她肯定会好好利用
for everything it's worth.
得了癌症这件事
Marisol, that's horrible.
玛莉索 这太可怕了
Go on.
继续说
This is probably how she lured him back.
说不定她就是通过这个把迈克尔骗回去的
Michael's always had a soft spot for Olivia
奥利维亚身处困境的时候
when she's in distress. So what?
迈克尔总是很怜惜她 那又怎样
If I got cancer, I'd milk it.
如果我得了癌症我也会利用它
You milk it when you break a fingernail.
你断根指甲都会拿来利用的
You know what, that reminds me. I need a manicure.
这提醒了我 我需要去美个甲
Can someone pay for my lunch today?
有人能帮我付午饭钱吗
No. No. No.
不 不 不
You should ask Genevieve. She's handing out money left and right.
你应该问问吉纳维芙 她到处在施舍钱
What? Oh, yeah.
什么 你没听错
Her boyfriend's broke, he's using her as an ATM,
她男友破产了 所以把她当自动取款机使
but she has no idea.
但她却对此一无所知
Then you've got to tell her.
那你必须得告诉她
Oh, no. I've learned my lesson.
不不 我已经得到教训了
I am not getting in the middle.
我不会介入他们两人之间的
Besides, they're not that serious.
再说 他们也没有那么认真
Well, if I was dating a leech, I would want someone to tell me.
如果我和寄生虫约会 我会希望有人提醒我
What's a leech? Someone who takes and takes
什么是寄生虫 就是不断攫取
and never gives anything in return.
却从不回报的人
Oh, like Carmen.
像卡门这种
Oh, is this your purse?
这是你的钱包吗
Two for lunch, please.
两个人的座位 谢谢
There's a 45-minute wait.
要等45分钟
45 minutes?
45分钟
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表