剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Danny Poker was all like, "Who's gonna stop me?"
扑克王♥丹♥尼还说"谁能阻止我?"
And I was all like, "Me and Clyde."
我说"我和克莱德"
Bet he never saw this coming when he tricked me,
他骗我 拖着我 把我活埋的时候
drugged me, and buried me alive.
打死都想不到还有这样一刻
You missed a step. Shit.
你漏掉了一步 操
We tricked you, drugged you, raped you,
我们骗了你 拖了你 强♥奸♥了你
then buried you alive.
然后活埋了你
What? You fucking raped me?
什么? 你♥他♥妈♥强♥奸♥了我?
I'm just fucking with ya!
我跟你开玩笑呢!
What? Oh, my God. Okay. I'm kidding! Yeah.
啥? 喔 天呐 好吧 我开玩笑的 耶
Actually, Adam may have raped you.
事实上 亚当可能强♥奸♥了你
What?! Well, whatever.
什么?! 好吧 无所谓了
It's time for you to die now. Oh, shit, fuck!
你的死期到了 喔 操 操!
Okay.
好吧
What the fuck? Are you trying to have the last laugh, asshole?
你♥他♥妈♥在干啥? 你在抓住最后一次机会笑吗 混♥蛋♥?
No, no, no. I have the last laugh.
不 不 不 我有临终笑声
I shoot you, you fall to the ground, ha ha ha!
我向你开枪 你倒在地上 哈哈哈!
That's your last laugh? What, you don't like
那是你最后的笑声? 怎么了 你不喜欢
that last laugh? It was a little cartoony.
这样的临终笑声吗? 听起来有点儿卡♥通♥化
What, for real? You sound like Gargamel.
什么 真的? 你听起来像格格巫
No. Fuck, okay.
不可能 操 好吧
Oh, fuck, here we go.
喔 操 来吧
The fuck is that?
这他妈是什么鬼?
Perfect male hip alignment achieved!
完美的男性髋关节结合诞生了!
Jesus Christ, Ben Franklin,
天啦噜 本·法兰克林
I knew you were up to something gross.
我就知道你在干些下流的事
You're supposed to be fucking helping us!
你♥他♥妈♥本该帮我们的!
Oh, I was helping, but then it looked as though
噢 我帮了 但你
you were about to be killed anyway,
看起来就像要被杀了
so I figured why not give this a go?
所以我想为什么不随他呢?
Don't worry, I've almost arrived.
别担心 就快好了
It's electric.
那是导电的
Ugh.
呃
Can you teach me how to do that?
你能教我怎么这样做吗?
Good luck with everything.
祝你们好运
Well, I guess that's why they called him B.J. Franklin.
好吧 我想这就是他们称他为BJ(口♥交♥)法兰克林的原因
I'll fucking kill you! Pac!
我他妈要杀了你! 派克!
What happened to Ben Franklin?
本·法兰克林怎么了?
He fucked us.
他骗了我们
I mean you a lot more than me, but I'll explain that later.
我更多的是指你而不是我 我等会儿再向你解释
Ben Franklin is a real... Fucking genius!
本·法兰克林简直就是... 他妈的天才!
No!
不!
You ever wonder
你就从没好奇过
how we're kind of the same age and the same complexion
为什么我们年龄相同 肤色相同
and we both can see ghosts, Pac?
还都能看到鬼 派克?
Yeah.
是啊
It's literally all I've ever wanted to talk about,
我就是我一直想和你谈的
but you aggressively said that we couldn't.
但你一直强烈地阻止我们谈论这件事儿
I'm your brother, Pac.
我是你哥哥 派克
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
喔 天呐 你是认真的吗?
No, I'm not serious.
不 骗你的
It's a fucking coincidence, you monkey.
这他妈就是个巧合 讨人厌的家伙
Clyde?
克莱德?
Thank you, Ben fucking Franklin!
谢谢你 他妈的本法兰克林!
Dude, are you serious?
伙计 你是认真的吗?
This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen,
这简直是我见过最蠢的事
and I once judged
而且我曾经还
a spelling competition in Alabama.
当过亚拉巴马州拼写比赛的评委
Watch out!
小心!
Hey, who waits on a lightning bolt
嘿 谁会傻傻地在万里无云的
when there's literally not a cloud in the sk... ah!
夜晚等着闪电... 啊!
No, am I... am I fucking dead?
不 我... 我他妈死了?
No, this has gotta be a joke.
不 这一定是个玩笑
No unfinished business, though!
毕竟 所有的生意都完成了!
Damn straight! Classic Danny Poker.
他妈的一瞬间! 永远的经典扑克王♥丹♥尼
I guess I did it all, assholes.
我想我做到了 混♥蛋♥
Oh, ho, ho, ho, man!
喔 吼 吼 吼 兄弟!
Well, suck my dick, Earth!
好吧 口我 地球!
Suck my dick, Danny Poker.
口我 扑克王♥丹♥尼
Is it over?
结束了?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, it's over.
是啊 结束了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey, Clyde? Yeah?
嘿 克莱德? 嗯?
I'm really sorry that I went into business with Danny Poker.
对于我和扑克王♥丹♥尼合伙做生意的事我感到很抱歉
That was an asshole thing to do, man.
我这么做实在是太蠢了 兄弟
I don't blame you if you never wanna be
我也不会怪你如果你不想
my business partner or my friend again.
做我的生意伙伴或者当我的朋友
I'll take you back, buddy.
我原谅你 兄弟
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. That's what best friends do.
是啊 这就是好朋友该做的
Whoo, we got one. It feels good when you connect.
哇哦 我们想的一样 我们心灵相通的感觉很好
Oh, man. Oh, what a night.
喔 兄弟 喔 多么棒的夜晚啊
Hey, do you remember what I had for dinner tonight?
嘿 你记得我今晚晚餐吃得啥吗?
I have, like, the most magnificent taste in my mouth.
我嘴里有一种十分美妙的味道
Oh, yeah? Yeah, it's like...
噢 是吗? 是啊 就像...
it's like... tastes of power.
就像... 力量的味道
Oh. Yeah.
喔 是啊
About that...
关于这个...
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表