剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Go to the second stall under the floor bolts
到第二个房♥间去
and remove the toilet. Wait,
移走马桶 等等
I'm going through a toilet?
我要从马桶钻出去
It's the biggest pipe we have
这是我们最大的管道
and it's our best chance
也是把这么一大坨肉
of squeezing this pig through the straw
挤出去的最好机会
if you know what I mean. Yeah, the fat comments
你懂我的意思吧 你嘲笑我胖呗
are coming through loud and clear, thank you very much.
直截了当 清楚明白 多谢了
Oh, shit! I'm gonna fuck you
卧♥槽♥! 我要隔着栏杆
through these bars! I don't consent to that!
干♥死♥你♥ 我不同意
Get back here, you fucking cocktease!
回来 你个臭骚货
Let's do this.
咱们开始吧
Hello?
你好?
Must be hearing ghost farts.
一定是听见鬼在放屁了
Oh, sure,
好的吧
I'll take a high-profile case.
我会接个高调的案子
Prison sounds like a great fucking idea.
监狱听起来再好不过了
And then can I crawl through tunnels
然后我就可以因为
full of human shit
躲避白人的追杀而躲到
while white people try and kill me?
这些充满屎尿的管道了?
Oh, yeah, who doesn't fucking love that?
对对对 有谁不喜欢呢
This guy! I...
我不喜欢!
Oh, oh, shit!
卧♥槽♥
Oh, God! Oh, I got shit in my mouth.
卧♥槽♥ 我嘴里进大便了
Oh, that's definitely shit.
绝对是大便
Oh, fuck.
卧♥槽♥
Hey, guard, there's a prison break!
嘿 警卫 有人越狱了
Uh, we got a situation.
有一点状况
Check the security of your cell block.
查一下每个牢房♥的门锁
Hey, I know that guy.
我认识这家伙
Dump the body in the hole. Get in the bag.
把尸体扔进洞里 然后你钻进袋子里
Oh, right. Yeah, okay.
哦好的
What hole? Dump it in what hole?
什么洞 哪个洞啊
Hey, asshole! I asked you for one thing.
混球 我就拜托你办一件事
Okay, you know what? I'm just gonna
但是我要先
make my way to freedom first and then we'll talk next steps.
恢复自♥由♥之身啊 然后再说别的
Oh, really?
真的么
What if I make a bunch of noise?
如果我弄出噪音来会怎样
Don't, don't, don't, don't! Stop!
别别别别别
Okay. Shh. Stop, stop. Okay.
听下来
I'll finish the fucking tattoo.
我会把纹身补完的
Wait a second.
等等
We don't have a tattoo gun.
我们没有纹身枪啊
How were we gonna deal with that originally?
那就按最原始的来吧
It's a prison tat. You make it work. That's art.
这是监狱的版本 可以的 这也是艺术
You start with an idea, you work with the reality,
先有一个想法 然后化成现实
and where the two meet, beauty is blossoming
当两者碰撞的时候 美丽将绽放
like a... like a tiny tangerine...
就像... 就是一个小橘子
Shh, okay, shut up. You're not even making sense anymore.
闭嘴吧 你现在都没有语言逻辑了
Well... I figured it out.
额... 我想出来了
Make a little incision here.
从这里切个扣子
See, I wouldn't have
我不应该
done it that way.
这么做的
That's a lot more blood than I thought.
这个血比我想象的要多
You're like a fiveyearold. Hold on. Stop talking, please.
你跟个五岁的孩子似的 等等 别说话了
Okay, look at that. Boom. Windmill.
看看 风车
That looks like a penis with a fan on it.
它看上去像个有风扇的老二
What? You clearly have not seen very many penises in your life.
什么 你肯定没怎么见过老二
Look at it, it's a windmill!
看看啊这是风车
Okay, fine. Shut up. I'll make a door.
算了算了 我做个门
Here we go.
好了
There we go. One door.
快看 一个门
Oh, yeah, yeah, now I see it.
对对 现在我看出来了
Yeah? It's different.
对吧 它很不一样
I like it.
我很喜欢
I love it. Really?
特别喜欢 真的么
You guys like it?
你们喜欢
I usually consider myself more of a colorer than a drawer,
我总觉得我更像是个填色家 而不是画家
but, you know, once you lock into a theme, it's like...
只要被卡入一个主题...
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Was I talking too much?
我是不是话太多了
What a cunt!
哼
Uh, eyes on the prize, fat boy.
看看眼前啊 大胖子
Oh, shit.
妈♥个♥鸡
Uh, sorry, buddy.
抱歉 伙计
I'm alive?
我还活着
I'm alive!
我还活着
I just wanna say sorry for the mix-up.
我想为这次的混乱说声抱歉
We have no record of your arrest or why you're here,
我们不知道为什么要抓捕你 你为什么在这
so we're legally required to let you go.
但是我们必须放你离开
But the good news is
好消息是
this little snafu has ruffled enough feathers
这次的暴♥乱♥已经引起了足够多的注意
that we're finally gonna get the funding we need
我们已经收到资金
to ensure a safe and secure prison moving forward.
可以建立一个更安全的监狱了
Guess it worked out after all, huh?
还是有效果的 对吧
Ahem. After all,
没错
if someone as unathletic and mentally dull as yourself
如果有个人 既不是专业运动员
broke into our prison and then got out...
又像你这么胖的人在监狱来去自如
Yeah, all right, I don't need the whole explanation, okay?
行了行了 你不用解释了
I just wanna go home, have a hot toddy,
我想要回家 洗个热水澡
put this high-profile case on my website.
把这个高调的案子放在我的网站上
Uh, no, we can't let you do that.
不 不行 你不能这么做
Testimonial?
感谢信呢
Sorry.
不行
Can I get paid? No.
我有钱拿么 没有
But thank you for your service.
感谢您的工作
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, sure, sure, sure.
好好好好好
Inmate, package!
犯人 有包裹!
Hey, G. As promised, my end of the bargain. P.
嘿 乔瓦尼 我来交货了 派克
"50 Shades of Green" By S.E. Tabernacle.
《五十度绿》 作者S.E.灵魂
Audio recording by Kevin Pacalioglu.
由凯文·派克里欧格鲁朗读
Seduction.
诱惑
"Anastasia was
"阿纳斯塔西娅
a painfully shy girl.
是个害羞的女孩子
She always had been.
她一直都是
At times in her life, she'd often mistaken"...
在她的一生中 她经常被误解"...
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表