剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Oh. Wow, was that him leaving?
哇哦 是他走了吗?
Yeah, that was him. I felt that.
是 是他 我感觉到了
That was really easy, actually.
其实好像挺容易的
You know that feeling when everything's just going right?
你知道那种所有事情都刚刚好的感觉吗?
I do.
我知道
Come on in! It's open! No!
进来吧 门开着 不
What? Shit!
什么? 卧♥槽♥!
Hey, Skillz.
嗨 战士
It's Dilana Frank,
我是狄莲娜·弗兰克
"Tumbling Stone" Magazine.
《滚石》杂♥志♥的
Shit.
擦咧
What do we do? What else?
我们该咋办? 还有其他人吗?
Hey... hey, what's up, girl?
嗨 嗨 怎么了大妹子
What? What is that? It's my Skillitz voice.
什么?那是什么? 我在模仿战士崛起的声音
Do you wanna do the interview here
你想在这采访
or go get a bite to eat?
还是去外面边吃边谈?
No. No, I'd rather do it in here
不不不 我觉得就在这吧
in the shower. Why?!
在洗手间 为什么?
'Cause I... 'cause I'm so...
因为我 因为我太
I'm so fucking dirty from dropping beats
因为我整天打手♥枪♥
in my pants all day.
身上有点脏
What the fuck?
你在说什么鬼?
Dude, that is negative energy.
哥儿们 有点负能量啊
You're making this worse. Don't add pressure.
你已经搞得很糟了 别再添油加醋了
You mind if I ask who you've got in there with you?
你介意我问一下谁跟你在洗手间里吗?
No doubt. It's my soap bitch.
没关系 是我的肥皂小弟
Got my soap bitch in here. He delivers me all my soaps.
我的肥皂小弟在这 他递给我肥皂
You know, them dope soaps. Go say hi.
你知道 丢肥皂的那些人 去打个招呼
That's not even how he talks.
这根本不是他的声音
Trust me. I've had Skillitz yapping in my ear all day.
相信我 战士崛起在我耳朵里叫了一天了
I've got this voice down. Seriously?
我能学得来 真的?
Man, that's negative energy. You're fucking my shit up.
哥儿们 你太负能量了
Tell her to go away. I just invited her in.
让她走 我刚刚邀请她进来啊
That'll be fucking weird. What the fuck is a soap bitch?
那也太他妈奇怪了 肥皂小弟是个屌♥啊?
Hey! How are you?
嗨! 你好啊?
I was just, uh, delivering some soaps.
我只是 恩 给他递肥皂来着
Soaps?
肥皂?
Right.
好吧
Is that what they call it
以后你们都
in the future?
这么称呼对方啦?
Look, um, I don't give a shit.
听着 我无所谓
I don't put the drug dealer in the interview, so...
我不采访毒品贩子 所以
Fire away! Skillitz wants to talk.
开始吧! 战士崛起想接受采访
All right. You mind if I record?
好的 你介意我录个音吗?
Do you mind if I remix it later?
你介意我一会儿混音吗?
Shit. Remix!
擦 混音!
Skillitz, Skillitz, Skillitz!
战士崛起, 战士崛起, 战士崛起!
Panties drop. I'm cool if you're cool.
裤子脱掉 你怎么高兴怎么来 我随意
Oh, I'd say I'm pretty fucking cool.
我想说的是我特么非常高兴
I'm fucking Skillitz. Yes, you are.
我特么就是战士崛起 是的 你是
You know, I just realized
我刚想起来
I forgot to give him a couple more soaps,
我忘了多给他几块肥皂了
so if you'll excuse me. Yeah.
所以如果你不介意 啊 没关系
Hey, tone it down!
喂 你能不能小点声!
Why are you in the shower?
你为啥在洗澡?
'Cause I wanted it to sound authentic.
因为我想让声音听起来更真实点
All right, I'm gonna dive right in.
好吧 我要先提问了
Uh, I got a couple of softballs here,
我这有几个温和的问题
but I think we both know my real questions
但是我觉得我们应该是都明白我真正的问题
are about this feud you have brewing with DeadR@t.
是关于你和死亡老鼠经常吵架的事情
A lot of people say it might not be real.
很多人说可能是假的
You sound crazy. What?
你疯了吧 什么?
Act like a real rock star. Play it cool.
像个真正的摇滚明星一样行不 潇洒一点
Okay, chill. Skillz?
好吧 冷静点 战士?
You there? Yeah, girl. Still here.
你还在吗? 在啊 大妹子 还在呢
Can you say that last part one more again?
你能把最后一段再说一遍吗?
Well, I was just saying it doesn't change the fact
好吧 我说死亡老鼠说你是一个抄袭艺人
that DeadR@t called you a rip-off artist.
的事实是没法改变的
DeadR@t said that about me? Yep.
死亡老鼠那么说我了? 是啊
The rodent with the fucking X'd-out eyes?
那个? 那个眼球突出的啮齿目?
Is the sting from that insult still fresh?
这事儿新鲜吗?
I fucking hate DeadR@t.
我特么讨厌死亡老鼠
That one song, I guess,
那首歌♥ 我猜
was stuck in my head for six months
我在按♥摩♥院工作的时候
when I worked at the massage parlor.
在我脑袋里洗♥脑♥循环了六个月
Now he's talking shit about me?
现在他在侮辱我?
You worked at a massage parlor?
你在按♥摩♥院工作?
DeadR@t is what Jude Law listens to on his period.
死亡老鼠是裘德·洛来大姨夫的时候才会挺的歌♥
You can quote me on that one.
这句话你可以记下来
Yo, can I tweet that?
哟 我能发个微博不?
Absolutely. He's a pussy!
当然 他是个小婊砸!
Oh, he slipped!
他滑下来了!
But, uh... but I'm sure he'll be fine.
但是... 我确定他没事儿
He just, uh... he's just a little out of it.
他只是... 他只是有点不在状态
We should probably reschedule now.
我们应该重新安排一下
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
我的天 你还好不
Skill?
战士?
One word. One word. Skill?
一个字 一个字 战士?
Skillitz for life!
战士崛起活过来了!
Oh, look at that. He just passed out again.
看看 他又晕过去了
Uh, we'll definitely have to reschedule.
恩 我们真的是不得不重新安排了
He's fine, though. This happens sometimes.
他挺好的 这是常有的事儿
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Is there anything I can do?
我能做点什么吗?
No, everything is fine. Thank you so much.
不 一切都好 谢谢你
I will be in touch to reschedule.
保持联♥系♥
Okay, yeah, that sounds great. Thanks very much, now.
好的 非常感谢
And I'm assuming these passes on the counter are mine?
柜台上的通行证是给我的?
Yep, that sounds great. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
All right. Feel better.
好的
Fucking weird. What, uh...
太特么奇怪了 什么...
what passes are on the counter?
柜台上什么通行证?
Huh? Oh, fuck me.
恩? 卧♥槽♥
Shit!
操!
Shit.
操
Yep, we gave her our passes.
好了 我们把我们的通行证给她了
Well, shit. What are we gonna do?
操 咱俩咋办?
No. No.
不行 不行
No. No! Yes.
不行 不行! 行
Holy shit, I think this is working.
卧♥槽♥ 我觉得这招行
"Weekend at Ernie's," Baby. Foolproof.
《老伴渡假去》耶 这方法万无一失
Yeah! Except I think you mean "Bernie's."
是的! 我觉得你想说的是《老板度假去》
No, you're thinking of "Sesame Street."
不 你那是《芝麻街》
No, that's Ernie. Mmmm. Bernie and Ernie.
不 那是厄尼 伯尼和厄尼
I think you got your wires crossed a little bit, bud...
我觉得你应该拉紧一点
Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Pac!
卧♥槽♥ 卧♥槽♥ 啊 啊 啊 派克!
Oh. Cop.
天 警♥察♥
Where? There's a cop coming over here.
哪儿? 有个警♥察♥过来了
He's walking towards us. Oh, shit!
他向我们走过来了 卧♥槽♥
Okay, quick. If I yell Mayday, just drop the body
好的 快点 如果我叫了暗号♥ 扔下尸体
and run, okay? No, no, no! I'm not fast.
赶紧跑 听见没? 不不不 我跑不快
Well, then be wily.
机灵点
I don't even know what that word is!
我不知道你的暗号♥是啥啊
Hey! Is that DJ Skillitz?
嗨 那是DJ战士崛起?
Oh, my fucking God!
卧♥槽♥
Hey, you guys wanna party with us?
嗨 你们想和我们一起嗨起来吗?
Yes, we do. Yeah.
好啊
Wanna get that door?
帮我们开下门吧?
Let's get a picture, you guys!
来自♥拍♥一个!
Ready?
准备好了吗?
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表