剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Gentlemen, welcome to my universe.
先生们 欢迎来到我的地盘
Whoa! Oh, holy shit.
哇哦 我的娘亲
It's a feast for the eyes
这是一场视觉盛宴
and a veritable buffet for the dick.
和感官盛宴
Oh, good. My dick is starving.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥已经饥渴难耐了
So get into it
来吧
'cause tonight, you're my guests here.
今晚二位是我的贵客
Enjoy some women, do some drugs.
泡泡妹子 嗨点药
Nothing's off-limits.
没有禁忌
So, hey, man, have you been able
那个 老兄 你有没有
to talk to ghosts your whole life
和鬼魂交谈过
or is it like a... Except for that.
或者说是... 但别提这个
We don't talk about that in public.
我们这里不谈鬼魂
Oh, yeah, right. No, me neither.
呃 是是是 我也不会提那个
That's... that's gross. Come on, man! Don't be weird!
那个太... 太没品了 好了 别怪里怪气的
I'm being totally weird. So, Danny,
我已经够怪了 丹尼
now, I've been following you for a long time,
我们已经跟踪你很久了
uh, not stalking you, obviously,
但显然不是真的跟踪
but following you on Instagram, and, uh,
而是在instagram上关注了你
I've noticed that all of these parties
我留意到你这些派对
have orgies taking place.
都是淫趴
Do you know, kind of, when that tends to happen or...
你知不知道 这种倾向是从什么时候开始的...
Orgies, uh, are like an avalanche.
这个嘛 就像雪崩
You can't force them.
你不能强迫他们
You just gotta let them happen naturally.
你只是让他们顺其自然地发生
Although... hang on, they...
尽管如此... 等等
they do make avalanches happen, right?
他们的确可以让雪崩发生 不是吗
They light the dynamite and throw it off the helicopter.
他们点燃一个炸♥药♥包从直升机上扔下来
Hey, man, could you take your shoes off?
这位先生 你可以先把鞋脱了吗?
Yeah! I'm so sorry. Oh, shit...
啊 不好意思 不好意思
Nah, you're cool, man.
你不需要
Just this little bitch. Hey, Danny.
这个小贱♥人♥脱就好了 嗨 丹尼
Oh, excuse me, gentlemen.
失陪了 二位
I gotta let these ladies use my dick as a coke mirror.
这些美女急着要和我嘿嘿嘿了 (在鸡鸡上吸粉)
Sure, sure, sure. But enjoy yourself.
没事 玩的开心
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
别瞎捣乱
Thank you, Danny Poker!
谢谢 扑克王♥丹♥尼
Man, I can't fucking believe we're at a Danny Poker party.
伙计 我真的不敢相信我们居然在扑克王♥丹♥尼的派对上出现
I know, I know, right?
没错啊
It is, uh... it's very arousing.
这太令人性奋了!
Hey. Really, dude?
靠 不是吧
Come on. Don't listen to him.
来嘛 别听丹尼的话
He doesn't see what I see, sweet stuff.
他看不到我所见之物 我的小甜心
You caught my eye from across the room.
我一进来就被你深深吸引住
I want you in my mouth.
我要吃了你!
I'm ready, are you? Shit!
我要开动了 我去!
Ah, what happened to the chocolate?
这巧克力怎么回事
Don't worry. Just a blown fuse.
别着急 灯丝烧坏了而已
Don't let your pussies dry up.
别扫了性
Get out.
滚出去
Suck face in the toilet. Yeah, go suck toilet.
去厕所里干 滚去舔马桶
What were you two even doing in here?
你们两个怎么在这儿搞起来了
What was... what was going on?
怎么回事
You saw that piece-of-shit ghost, right?
你看到那个鬼魂了是吧
Yeah, I did. But are you testing me
我是看到了 你这是在考验我?
or are we allowed to talk about ghosts now?
还是说我们现在可以谈鬼了?
That guy shows up at all my parties,
那个鬼魂每次都会出现在我的派对上
turns off all the goddamn electricity
把电闸拉掉
like some sort of retarded Thomas Edison.
像个弱智版的爱迪生
Fucking ghosts, right?
真是特瞄的鬼魂 是吧!
I mean, you can't live with them
我是说 你不能跟他们生 "活" 在一块
'cause technically they're not alive,
因为他们已经不是 "活" 的了
and I could totally live without them,
没了鬼我也活得好好的
so I guess I don't really have a point.
呃 我特么到底在说什么鬼
I mean, how am I gonna bounce that guy, right?
我到底该怎么甩掉这个讨厌鬼
I mean, if anybody sees me talking to a ghost,
如果有人看到你和鬼魂交谈
like, they're gonna know why I'm so good at cards.
他们就知道我为什么每次逢赌必胜了
Yeah, that would suck. Yeah.
是啊 那就糟了 没错
Well, you know, I could talk to him.
我能跟他们对话 你懂的
Seriously? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没开玩笑? 千真万确
Getting rid of ghosts is kind of my thing.
降妖除魔就是我的专长
Hey-o!
嘿
Hello, my name is Pac. Yes, I can see you.
你好 我是派克 没错 我能看见你
Unfortunately, this is a private event,
非常抱歉 这是个私人聚会
so I'm gonna have to politely ask you to get the fuck out.
所以在下斗胆请您滚出去
I'd be more than happy to leave this Sodom and Gomorrah.
我巴不得离开这罪恶之地
Good. Just as long as he leaves, too.
好极了 只要他也离开的话
That is my son Elijah.
这是我儿艾力基亚
He left for Rumspringa about a year ago
他一年前因为青春期叛逆的原因离家出走了
and now it is time for him
现在他该回到
to come back to the Amish community.
阿米什人社会中去了
Okay, what if he doesn't want to?
好吧 那要是他不想呢
He does.
他很想
You see, I have six daughters.
我有六个女儿
Wow. Elijah is my only son.
哇哦 艾力基亚是我唯一的儿子
He's the family's only hope to continue the bloodline.
他是唯一能传承族人血脉的希望
He just needs a friendly reminder.
他只需要一些善意的提醒
That's where I come in.
所以我才来了
All right, consider it done.
好 包我身上了
You can go. How can I "consider it done"
你放心去吧 你还没搞定呢
if you haven't done it yet?
我怎么能离开
No, no, I mean it... I'm going to do it.
我马上开始
It's as good as done. I'll just wait until you do it.
离完成差不远了 我要等你办妥了再走
Dude, it's a fucking figment of speech.
老兄 别钻牛角尖了
Will you get on with it? Oh, my God!
你可以开始了吗 我的天
Yes, I will.
是的马上
Hey, Elijah? Got some coke there, huh?
艾力基亚 嗨着呢?
Yeah, man. Okay, my name is Pac
是的兄弟 我叫派克
and I'm a medium.
是个灵媒
And the ghost of your father is here.
你♥爸♥爸的魂魄就在那儿
He wants you to put an end to all this
他想让你离开这种生活
and wrap up your Ramstinger.
结束你的游离
Rumspringa. Roomstinger.
游历 优历
My dad's really here? Yes, really.
我爹真在这? 千真万确
He's standing right here with us.
我就和我们站在一块
Fuck you, Dad!
滚你大爷的 老爹!
No, uh, he's actually over here.
那个方向
Fuck you, Dad!
滚你大爷的 老爹
This is the life I want to lead!
这才是我想要的生活
Not... not that life of cow shit!
不是你那种牛屎样的生活
Tell him that Hannah's husband has died.
跟他说汉娜的老公已经挂了
Who's Hannah? Wait, Hannah?
谁是汉娜 你说什么? 汉娜
What about Hannah? As children,
汉娜怎么了 在孩提时代
they played double Dutch every night after dinner.
他们两个一吃完晚饭就一起过他们的小世界
That's sweet. She grew
好温馨哦 她长大后
to be a full-bodied, sturdy woman...
成了一个珠圆玉润的美人
with long hair
长发及腰
and strong legs and good milking hands.
大腿健美 挤奶功夫一级棒
Yeah, I can see why anyone would like that.
我明白为什么大家都喜欢这样的
All the other men in the village are married off.
村里其他小伙子都已经结婚了
He'd literally be the only one left she could marry.
他是最后一个剩下能娶她的了
What's he saying? Uh, he's saying
他说什么 呃 他说
that Hannah's husband dropped dead.
汉娜的老公挂了
Rreally? Really. If you go back now,
不 不是吧? 正是 你现在回去
all the fresh milk you can handle.
新鲜的奶就归你啦
Fine. Excellent. Good. Yeah.
好吧 棒极了
Okay, and now you can consider it done
你现在可以放心了吧
and go into your light. Is it this one?
回到你的灯里去 是这一盏吗?
I don't trust Elijah will make it
我不相信艾力基亚就这样回去了
out of this devil's playground on his own.
因为这声色犬马让他迷失了自我
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表