剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
What are you talking about? He's fine. Look at him.
瞎说啥呢 你瞧这 多棒的小伙子
You must escort him home.
你必须护送他回家
Come on, man! You're ruining my night!
不是吧 亲 你要毁掉我这一晚上
All I wanna do is have my way with that chocolate fountain
人家只想要在巧克力喷泉
for a few half hours!
大吃几个小时
Okay, fuck. Fine, fine. Yes, I'll go.
好吧 我擦 好吧 我去还不行么
Wait for me, my sweet.
等等我 小甜心
You've got this, man.
你可以的 伙计
Now, I know chicks can be intimidating,
我知道少♥妇♥非常吓人
but you just gotta be aggressive, bro.
但是你必须要强硬一点呀
Chicks love aggression!
少♥妇♥都喜欢来强的!
Are you equipped to give dating advice?
你可以给我约会建议么?
No, not really.
暂时不行
Ooh, I'm starving. Are we gonna eat?
哦 饿死了 我们去吃饭好吗
Hey, guys. Elijah!
大家好 艾力基亚!
Tada! Hi, guys.
当当当当! 你们好
The "prodigal" son returns. Hi.
浪子回家啦! 你好
Not me... him. Big huggers, huh?
不是我 他 啊 热情的抱抱
That's nice. Hi.
棒棒哒 嗨
Super sweet, but I got a big party to get back to,
太感人了 不过 我还有派对 急着回去
so let's wrap it up.
咱们速战速决好吧
Last one. Hi!
最后一个 嗨
Um, guys, this is Pac. Hello.
这是派克 你们好
He's from a West Coast community.
他来自西海岸社区
Hi.
幸会
He... he rides the short wagon around town.
他是城里蹬三轮的
Ah.
原来如此
Hold on a second, did you just introduce me as retarded?
等等 你是不是把我介绍成一个二♥逼♥了?
Did you? Um...
说是不是?
Hi. Who the fuck is that?
嗨 那是谁
Elijah, language! Sorry.
艾力基亚 注意言辞 抱歉
I'm still cleansing the mouth palate.
我还在试着改邪归正
Who is that? Oh, that's
那是是 啊 那是
Jebediah Klopfenstein,
杰勃戴·克洛芬斯坦
a recent transfer from a community in Pennsylvania.
一个新加入的成员 来自宾州一个社区
Shit. Hannah seems to like him.
谢特 汉娜好像很喜欢她
What's not to like?
为什么不?
He's a paragon of Amish culture,
他是阿米什文化的模范人物
pure as the day is long.
白璧无瑕
Never even taken a Rumspringa.
从未在外游历过
That's fucking insane! Elijah!
真是哔了狗 艾力基亚
Sorry.
不好意思
I thought my dumb dad said
我记得我那傻♥逼♥老爹说
she wouldn't have any fucking suitors.
她没有合适的男人嫁了
Well, he did. I can't compete
他就是 我没法跟一个
with Amish Seann William Scott.
阿米什版的西恩·威廉·斯科特匹敌啊
Oh, yeah. Nailed it.
的确没辙
Hey, listen, listen, listen to me.
听我说 听我说
Okay, so he's a bona fide bohunk times 10.
他比东欧佬还温柔体贴十倍
Okay, so what? So are we, right?
那又怎么样 我们也是啊
Plus, think about your odds. They're still pretty good.
另外 想想你的可能性 也挺不赖的
There's only one other guy and he's a fucking transfer.
你只有一个竞争对手 还是个半路出家的
You were her double Dutch partner, man.
你才是她青梅竹马的跳绳小伙伴 伙计
Come on, show her the ropes.
去给她看你们当年跳的绳
Show her the ropes, jump her in.
给她看 惊艳她
Yeah. Yeah!
就这样 就是这样
Come on! Let's go.
上啊
Come on. All right.
噢... 好吧
Hey, hey, get the fuck out there.
你先出去
Come on, go. Go, go, go, go.
上 上 上 上...
Fuck!
我去!
Just wipe it off casually, man.
随便擦擦干净就好了
Just... this doesn't need to be a disaster.
不用当回事
Yes. Okay.
对 好吧
Bailamos.
我们跳舞吧 (西语)
Hi. Hi, Hannah. Elijah!
汉娜 艾力基亚
Oh, it's been so long!
好久不见
Yes! Um, may I have this dance?
我可以和你跳一支舞吗
Um, actually...
那个...
Bring her back. Bring her back to her childhood, yeah!
把她带回童年的回忆 就是这样!
Amish Style.
阿米什范儿
Amish Style.
阿米什范儿
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Hey, you ladies ever been with an Indian Jew before?
嘿 美女们有没有和印度犹太人交往过啊
Eh, your loss.
太遗憾了
Excuse me, ladies.
美女
You wanna do a group shot here
你们要不要一起来一发
and get the group party started, if you know what I mean?
让派对开始 你们懂吧
I don't know what you mean. All right, well,
我不知道你在说什么 呃 好吧
why don't I start the avalanche?
我来试试吧
Pour whatever kind of booze you wanna drink in there
把随便一种酒倒进这里
and I'll swallow whatever it is you give me.
我就把它喝光光 因为这是美人的恩赐
Uh-oh! Oh, no!
哦 不是吧!
My tongue is stuck. Aw, man!
我舌头粘住了!
Hey, can one of you just lick right here?
来个人可以帮我舔一下这里吗?
Kind of get it loose. If you both do it,
让冰化一点 要是你们两个一起
it will happen a lot quicker.
可能会更快
Nno? Perv.
才不要 死变♥态♥
Don't leave me here... ow, my tongue!
喂 别丢下我 我的舌头哇啊啊
Ah, fuck. I thought that was gonna work.
啊 草 我还以为这招行得通
Damn it!
妈♥个♥鸡
Pac, come on, man! You had to call now?
派克 你干嘛现在打来
I was about to get an orgy started
我马上就要约到
with, like, so many chicks.
很多火♥辣♥的小妞了
Oh, that's so many rad, Clyde.
那太棒了 克莱德
Listen, I need you to find everything you can
听着 我要你现在去尽可能找
about a guy named Jebediah Klopfenstein.
和一个叫杰勃戴 科洛芬斯坦的人有关的一切消息
He's a legit hunk-asaurus,
他是个超级古板的肌肉猛♥男♥
so maybe type that into your search.
你可以把这个当做你的检索词
Does that have anything to do with a ghost case?
这和鬼魂有一毛钱关系吗?
Yeah, of course it's for the ghost case, man.
绝对是跟鬼有关的 兄弟
I'm just... I'm trying to get back to the party, okay?
我在想办法回♥派♥对 好吗
Bro, you've gotta get a smartphone, okay?
你有个智能手♥机♥ 知道么?
You need to be able to look that stuff up yourself.
你要自己去查那个东西
I know. I just... I like my flip phone.
我知道 我就... 喜欢我的老年机
It makes hanging up feel more urgent, you know?
它让这些烦心事显得更加紧急 你晓得不
Hey. Hey, man.
嘿 嘿
At least we tried.
起码我们尽力了
I just don't belong here.
我不属于这
What? No, no, no, no. No, no, Elijah.
神马? 不不不不不不 艾力基亚
I don't know. You can't give up, okay?
我不知道 你不可以就这样放弃 好吗
And not just because I wanna go eat a chocolate fountain,
不只是因为我想吃巧克力喷泉
but because, I gotta tell you,
还因为 我要告诉你
there's something fishy about that Jebediah guy.
这个叫杰勃戴的家伙很可疑
What do you mean? What do I mean?
你什么意思? 我什么意思?
Didn't your sister say he never went
你妹妹是不说过
on his Ramstein or whatever?
他从来没有外出游历过
Yeah. So how the fuck
是说过 那么 他怎么他妈的
could he possibly know that dance?
可能知道跳那种舞蹈?
Am I right?
我分♥析♥的没错吧?
He's a fucking phony! He's a fucking phony!
他是个冒牌货 他是个冒牌货
Okay, even if that's true, how do we prove it?
可就算如此 我们怎么证明
Dude, I can't be the retard and the mastermind, okay?
我既不是傻子也不是天才
It's too much for me to handle. There's only one way.
这对我来说不是事儿 只有一个办法
Your father says there's only... That asshole's still here?
你♥爸♥爸说只有一... (我爸)那个贱♥人♥还在
Yeah, that asshole is still here.
是的 那个贱♥人♥还在这
Fuck you, Dad!
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 老爹
No, he... he's actually over here.
不对 在这边
Whatever. No, not "whatever," okay?
不管了 不 不能 "不管了"
His unfinished business is you.
他的未了心愿是你
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表