剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
miney!
点到你!
You okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Thank you for asking.
是的 是的 我很好 谢谢问候
I just... I was... I was kind of expecting a "Mo!"
我只是... 只是我以为会是"哇"!
You don't run into many Mos in Mexico,
在墨西哥我们一般不用哇
so we generally stick to just eenie, meenie, and miney.
所以我们一般都用点兵点将
That's good to know.
很好
That's that good shit.
是好东西
Manny made his drop.
曼尼干完了活
What?
什么?
My Manny? Papa?
我的曼尼? 爸爸?
But he's gone.
但是他死了
Mr. Caboose,
卡布斯先生
sir, it is an honor and a privilege to meet you.
先生 很荣幸见到您
I have heard many, many incredible things about you
我听过您很多的伟大事迹
and thermoses.
和热水瓶的事
My name is Kevin. I'm a medium.
我叫凯文 我是个灵媒
I've been talking to the ghost of your son, Manny.
我一直都在跟您的鬼儿子曼尼聊天
His last and only wish
他最后的夙愿
was to deliver this drop for you.
是把货带给你
That's my boy.
好孩子
I always knew he had it on him.
我就知道在他身上有货
In him.
他身体里有货
Thank you, Pac. You got it, Manny.
谢谢 派克 没事 曼尼
And, hey... hey, sorry
抱歉
about having all that sex with your body again.
跟你的身体发♥生♥关♥系♥
The less we talk about it, the less it happened, no?
天知地知 你知我知 对吧?
I like that.
就这样
Adios, cabrón!
再见 白♥痴♥!
What was that about having sex with...
发♥生♥关♥系♥是什么...
Huh? Nothing. No, nothing.
哈? 没事 什么事都没有
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Manny mentioned something about payment for the drop.
曼尼提到了送货的报酬
Is that, uh... is that on the table?
这... 是在桌子上那些吗?
Here you go.
给你
That goes for 5K in the streets.
这个可以在街上换来5000美元
I'd really prefer cash.
我更想要现金
If your anus is interested in more work,
如果你的屁♥眼♥对我们的活感兴趣
just let me know.
来找我
All right, I'll have my anus call your people or...
我会让我的肛♥门♥给你们打电♥话♥ 或者...
Okay.
好
Clyde, what are...
克莱德 你...
hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你在这干什么?
Hey, I had a great time with you in jail today.
嘿 我今天在监狱里跟你在一起很享受
Yeah, me, too, man.
是的 我也是 哥们
But did you... did you come here just to tell me that?
但你来... 你来这就是为了告诉我这个?
Well, I was thinking, you know, after you left,
你走之后 我一直在想
like, we should jail together again sometime.
将来我们应该一起再进次监狱
And then... but then I was like, fuck jail,
之后... 但是之后我就想
you know, 'cause jail sucks.
去他的监狱 因为监狱太糟糕了
And then I thought, like, "Wait, we don't need jail."
然后我就想到了 "我们不需要再进监狱啊"
What... what are you saying?
什么... 你说什么?
My apartment is so much better than jail.
我的公♥寓♥比监狱好太多了
I have my own bathroom.
我有独♥立♥的浴室
We can smoke as much weed whenever we want
我们可以尽情享受大♥麻♥
and I figured you could tell me more about ghosts.
而且我觉得你大概会跟我讲更多关于鬼的故事
You want me to live with you?
你想让我跟你住在一起?
What do you say?
怎么样?
I say let's get out of here before that guy cums.
我想在这些人高♥潮♥前离开这
Come on.
来吧
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表