剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
Well, that's not good.
诶 好像不太对劲
Well, hang on now, hang on.
没事 别担心 等一下
I could just... maybe if I just...
我可能... 我试试...
That's just
好像这
pushing the shit deeper
只是让狗屎
into the fibers of your carpet.
更陷进你地毯里了
Now the peanut butter has mixed.
还混合了花生酱
It looks like a Reese's Pieces, but a shit version.
看起来有点像屎做的里斯巧克力
Here we are. It all comes down to this.
终于到了 最终的决斗时刻
One bong to one bong.
双方都只有一次机会
What was that name again? Team Tamp-Bongs?
你们叫什么来着? 梆梆怼哈?
What, do you shove bongs up your p-chenks?
怎么的 你屁♥股♥里插着烟管么?
Team Brain Damage'd doing their best
看起来脑残队在放狠话
to psych those girls out.
想让姑娘们生气
Shove this, cheese dick.
尝尝这个 软屌♥
Shit!
卧♥槽♥!
Oh, my eye. I can't see.
噢 眼睛啊 这下我看不见了
If Team Brain Damage'd doesn't make this shot,
脑残队要是投不进这球
they're out. Like me.
他们就出局了 和我一样
Right out of the condo.
直接从公♥寓♥里被赶出来
I can't see! I can't do it!
我看不见啦! 我赢不了了!
Yes, yes! Hey, listen to me!
你可以的 嘿 听我说!
Yes. Yes, you can.
你可以做到的 可以的
Okay.
好吧
Remember your training.
想想之前的训练
"Trust the process." Go deep inside.
"信任这个过程" 深入其中
Deep inside. Come on.
深入其中 来吧
Okay. Shh.
好 嘘
No good! It's no good!
没进! 没投中!
It's all over. The Tamp-Bongs have won it.
彻底结束了 梆梆怼赢了
Was I close? No, not even cl...
我扔的差不多吧? 差很...
oh, take the blindfold off.
喔 快把这摘了吧
Don't know why you did that. You couldn't see already.
也是想不明白你蒙眼睛干嘛 本来你就看不见呢
Oh. You didn't have to add another...
喔 你何必再多此一举
I was trying to use the Force.
我本来想借这个力量的啊
I guess I'll go back to Spencer's Gifts.
看来我还是要回斯宾塞的礼物店了
I'm sorry it didn't work out, Weasel.
很抱歉没能实现你的遗愿 威斯尔
It's cool, man. Tell him, "Me, too."
没事的啦 替我也说句抱歉
You can tell him yourself. He's right there.
你自己说吧 他就在这呢
O-oh, I'm sorry I let you down, Weasel.
很抱歉我这次失败了 威斯尔
But, hey, at least we won in '87, right?
不过 至少我们还赢了87年那次 对吧?
What? What?
啥? 是么?
You won the tournament before?
你们之前拿过冠军?
Yeah, 1987. Oh, that's right, man!
对啊 1987年赢了 哦 好像是诶 兄弟!
That's totally right!
我们确实赢了!
Okay, later, 'gator.
那好吧 回见了
Finally done.
终于结束了
You wanna get out of here and get some food?
一起去吃点东西怎么样?
I'm just gonna take some pills. I'll watch you eat.
我要嗑药 我看着你吃算了
Hey, Pac? What?
嘿 派克 干嘛?
I know you think this whole thing
我知道你觉得这几天
was a waste of time,
都是白费劲了
but I just wanted to say thanks.
但我真的很感谢你
I really needed something like this.
我需要些这样的刺♥激♥
Oh, oh, hey!
对了!
If you ever need brain surgery,
如果你要做大脑手术
give me a call.
直接找我就行
I will.
我会来找你的
And I will.
我脑子肯定有问题
Let's get you inside. All right.
现在快把你弄进去吧 嗯
I don't really think that's doing much of anything.
我觉得这样好像没什么帮助
Do you have a vacuum cleaner?
你有没有吸尘器?
Are you seriously asking me that?!
你还敢问我这个?!
That's about all the time we have for today's demo.
今天的演示就到这儿吧
I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen
希望你喜欢我们的产品
and, uh, if you have any feedback,
然后 呃 如果对我们有什么意见
negative or positive, please
不论好坏
fill out a customer response survey at Clypacs. Edu
请登录克派克教育网填写顾客反馈
Dot E-D-U?
还教育?
Listen, you can hear it in my chest. Ah... hh... hh...
你听 我胸口的声音 啊... 啊... 啊...
The first thing I want everyone to know
首先我要告诉大家的是
is that I'm feeling good and sharper than ever.
我康复的很好 实际上从未这么好过
These chairs are way better than cash, am I right?
这些按♥摩♥椅比现金好多了 对吧?
Yeah, I was mad at first,
确实 刚开始我挺生气的
but I'm not complaining. It feels great on my shoulder.
不过这椅子确实不错 肩膀这儿太舒服了
I think I overworked it when I ruined that lady's home.
我在她们家折腾的时候有点累过劲儿了
First off, I am banning eggs on Tuesdays.
首先 星期二不能出现鸡蛋
No more eggs from sundown to sunup on Tuesdays,
星期二一整天都不能有鸡蛋
unless, of course, you're left-handed.
当然了 除非你是左撇子
This guy is finally starting to make some sense.
这哥们终于说了点明智的话
Of course, I'm left-handed, so I'm biased, but...
很明显嘛 我是左撇子 所以有偏倚...
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表