剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
This is make or break, folks.
要么成要么死啊 乡亲们
Danny Poker's searching Melman's face
扑克王♥丹♥尼观察着梅尔曼的表情
for any clue he can find.
想要找到一点蛛丝马迹
He ain't got shit.
他啥都没有
Just a pair of threes.
只有一对三
Ghost just gave him the cards again.
鬼刚刚又告诉他牌了
There's a ghost on screen?
屏幕上有个鬼?
Right now? Yeah.
现在? 是的
The entire pot. All in.
全部筹码 全押上
Danny calls the bluff! How does he al...
丹尼要求亮底牌! 他怎么...
Right there. Right there! Look!
就在那 就在那! 你看!
Oh, yeah. Okay, I think I see it.
哦 是的 好吧 我应该是看见了
It's like a silhouette of, like, an old woman.
剪影有点像 额 一个老女人
No, no, a very large man.
不不不 是一个体型庞大的男人
Could've been a bodybuilder. Okay, no, I don't see it.
没准是个健美运动员 好吧 不 我看不见
Oh, my God. Clyde, do you know what this means?
天了噜 克劳德 你知道这意味着什么吗?
You can capture a ghost on film, but nobody can see him.
你可以在电影里看见一个鬼魂 但是其他人都看不见他
It means somebody else out there can see ghosts.
这意味着还有其他人也能看到鬼
It's not just me. I'm not alone in the world.
不仅是我 我不是一个人
Oh, right!
哦 对!
Holy shit, and that person is Danny Pokertini!
卧♥槽♥ 那人是扑克王♥丹♥尼
This guy? Holy shit.
这人? 卧♥槽♥
This guy's a genius. He seems to be
他是个天才 他看起来
fairly intelligent. Let me... no, no, no.
超级聪明 让我... 不不不
You don't even know.
你不知道
I wanna know everything about this guy.
我想知道关于他的所有事情
Okay. Who is he?
好吧 他是谁?
His Insta is... Where does he come from?
他的ins账号♥是... 他从哪儿来?
Right here. Look at this. Look at this!
在这 看这里 看这里
Look. Ladies.
看 全是妹子
Titties.
咪♥咪♥
Guns, titties. Titties.
枪 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
Boats, titties.
船 咪♥咪♥
Drones, titties. Titties.
无人机 咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
Look at that double blowjob. Holy shit.
看这个 双吹♥箫♥ 卧♥槽♥
Look at that. God.
看这个 天啊
Titties, titties.
咪♥咪♥ 咪♥咪♥
Holy fucking shit!
卧了个大槽!
His cat is so adorable! So goddamn cute.
他的猫好可爱 太尼玛萌了
Holy shit! Okay, I'm in. I love this guy.
卧♥槽♥! 好了 行了 我爱上他了
What... how do we meet him? He seems like he's
什么... 我们怎么见他? 他就像个
a fucking rock star. How do we meet him?
大明星似的 我们怎么见他?
Go back to the top.
回到最上面
Last post. Boom!
最新照片 当当当当!
Club Le Douche.
勒·杜什俱乐部
Tonight, Danny Poker in attendance.
今天晚上 扑克王♥丹♥尼将会出现
DJ Skillitz putting the dubsmash in your eardrums.
DJ战士崛起要震破你的耳膜
Is his dick hanging out? No, no, no.
他把鸟露出来了? 不不不
That's just his signature. Zoom in.
只是他的招牌动作 你近点看
That's the smartest thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过的最机智的东西了
The man's a genius. A ghosttalking genius.
这个人是天才啊 一个鬼语者天才
Like me. Like you.
像我一样 像你一样
Are we a little bit early?
我们是不是来的有点早啊?
'Cause I feel like I'm still smelling lunch specials.
因为我觉得我好像还能闻到午餐的味道
Dude, you're trying to get up in the club
哥儿们 你在星期二的晚上不带妹子
on a Tuesday with two guys and no girls?
就俩汉子来泡吧吗?
Yeah. You show up early.
是啊 你来早了
Hello! No, I'm just pretending
你好 不 我只是假装
to talk to you on the phone
和你在电♥话♥里交流
because I don't wanna look like a crazy person.
因为我不想被看成是一个疯子
Oh, my gosh. That's hysterical.
天了噜 确实很疯
Okay, so he didn't see me yet.
好吧 所以他还没看见我
Oh, shit. I'm gonna have to pretend
我擦 我要假装给你
that I'm gonna have to call you back, okay?
打回去 行吗?
Pac! Pac, is that you?
派克! 派克 是你吗?
Hey! Oh, my gosh!
嘿! 我的天!
Hey! Hey.
嗨 嗨
How are you? Hey.
你好吗?
Gosh, I feel like I haven't seen you
天啊 我觉得自从那次甜蜜的误会之后
since our sweet mistake.
我就再没见过你了
Yeah, well, we only hung out the one time,
恩 我们就只见过一次
so that would... that would make sense.
所以... 所以才会这样
Did he tell you about our sweet mistake?
他有跟你讲过我们之间甜蜜的误会吗?
I don't think so.
好像没有
Did I? No, I...
有吗? 不 我
Then it's just our little secret, isn't it?
那就是我们之间的小秘密咯 对不对?
Just you, me,
就你 我
the bodies. Shut up.
还有身体知道 闭嘴
What bodies?
什么身体?
Yeah, I would love to stand here
我很想就站这跟你
and talk with you all fucking day,
聊一整天
but we are running late, so... Oh! I'll give you a ride.
但是我们要晚了 所以... 我可以顺路载你们
I've got the hearse. It's parked just around the...
我把灵车开来了 就停在...
No, no, that's cool.
不 不 不用了
We have transportation plans of our own.
我们有自己的出行计划
Well, she might be able to help us get in the club.
好吧 她在酒吧里没准能帮到我们呢
The club! I love the club.
酒吧! 我爱酒吧!
I've got my good bra in the hearse.
我在灵车里放了高级内衣
Let's party! It's called "Le Douche."
嗨起来! 那叫勒·杜什酒吧
"Douche"? No. You know what? It's fine.
杜什? 不 没关系
It's... it's... you can't because you just...
那个 那个 你不能去 因为你...
they have a... there's a thing there.
他们有... 有个东西在那
You just... you can't. You just can't.
你... 你不能 就是不行
I'm sorry. Sorry?
抱歉 抱歉?
Don't... no, don't be sorry. It's fine.
不... 不 不用道歉 没关系
I have... you know what? I gotta take this call.
我... 我要打个电♥话♥
Hello, friend.
哈喽 屋里亲故呀
I'll see you guys later.
等会儿见哈
Yeah, no, it did not go well.
是的 不 并不顺利
Well, I don't care if you don't wanna hear it.
好吧 如果你不想听我也不介意
What is the point of having a fake conversation
如果我不知道要说什么
if I can't tell you whatever I want?
那么一个假对话怎么开始呢?
What was going on there?
那是怎么回事?
We, uh...
我们 额
we may have had sex.
我们滚过床单
Nice. With four or five dead bodies.
不错嘛 和四五个尸体
That explains the tension, man.
哥儿们 这已经说明情况了
I'm telling you, she was into you
我告诉你 她已经爱上你了
and we are not even at the club yet.
而且我们还没到酒吧呢
I've got a good feeling about tonight.
我对今晚有着很好的预感
God, I feel filthy.
天啊 我觉得好下流
Ah, you always feel filthy to me.
你总觉得我下流
I fucked that girl last night.
昨天晚上我和那女孩上♥床♥了
That's rough. Look at them guys.
这不公平 看看那些人
Guys, wow.
嘿哥儿们 哇哦
No way. You guys aren't coming in.
没门 你们不能进来
What? What do you mean? We're the first ones here.
什么? 你什么意思 我们来得最早
Yeah, and you showed up looking like
你们俩穿的跟
Tron and fucking Dick Tracy.
《至尊神探》似的
Thank you. What do you want me to do?
多谢夸奖 你想让我怎么做?
Gentlemen, step aside. Hang on, I got this.
先生们 别占地 等下 我来吧
So,
所以
what's it gonna take, huh? A 10? A 12?
你要多少钱 10块? 12块?
Actually, I need some of that for drinks, though.
可是我还要留点钱买♥♥喝的
Uh, is there a minimum? Guys,
最低要给多少钱? 伙计们
my boy Skillitz is performing tonight, okay?
我朋友战士崛起今天晚上要表演
This shit's gonna be packed in like a high-end butt plug.
这里到时候肯定人满为患
Hey, Devin. Devin! You and you
嘿 德温. 德温! 你 还有你
are not coming in. Come on, man!
不能进 大兄弟你看看我!
DJ Skillitz. Yeah, DJ Skillitz...
DJ战士崛起 对 DJ战士崛起...
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表