剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表
So here's what we do now...
所以现在我们要这样做...
I need a human subject,
我需要一个人类
one with a healthy acetabulum.
他必须有一个好的髋关节
A what? Hip joint.
一个什么? 髋关节
Ah. Preferably male.
噢 最好是男的
I'm studying how it relates
我在研究它到底
to the uppermost vertebrae.
和上面的脊椎有什么关系
Ah, Ba, Ba, Ba, okay, hold on, Ben fucking Franklin,
噢 好的 好的 好的 等等 本·法兰克林
that sounds like it has nothing to do with stopping Danny.
听起来这和阻止丹尼没有任何关系
Yes, that's correct. I've transitioned now
没错 我现在已经把重心
to my unfinished business.
放到我未完成的事业上了
Fuck off, Ben Franklin,you selfish dickhead.
去你的 本 法兰克林·你个自私的混♥蛋♥
No, no, no! We'll deal with Danny Poker
不 不 不! 没有你
without you. Here we go.
我们也能干掉扑克王♥丹♥尼 我们走
Ben Franklin's out? Yep, come on.
本·法兰克林没用了? 是的 我们走
Let's go talk to Danny ourselves, Clyde.
我们亲自去和丹尼谈谈 克莱德
If he has any more of these devices...
如果他再生产更多的这种装置...
Oh, that sounds like a business problem.
喔 听起来像是生意问题
I hope you and your new business partner
我希望你和你的新伙伴
can figure your business out. It's none of my business.
能解决这个生意上的问题 反正也没我啥事
Stop saying business. I'm just gonna sit here
别说这个词了 我就坐在这儿
and handle my own business, thanks.
忙活我自己的事好了 谢了
Yep, just right here.
没错 就在这儿
Just business. "Bid-ness."
只是生意 "生意"
"Bid-ness."
"生意"
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
What, did it fall
什么 这个掉到
in a puddle of piss? No.
一摊尿里了? 不
That is not a shortcut into the light, Danny.
这并不是进入光束的捷径 丹尼
Oh, really?
噢 是吗?
It's a fucking ghost trap and you know it.
这他妈只是鬼魂的牢笼 你是知道的
Look, the way I feel about it
听着 我现在的感觉
is, uh, who gives a shit?
就是 呃 谁在乎?
You're torturing those poor people for no reason.
你在无缘无故地折磨着这些可怜人
Not for no reason, all right?
并不是毫无道理 好吗?
For this reason.
原因在于
Dildos.
小♥弟♥弟♥
Wait.
等等
Are you using our ghost business
你在用我们的鬼魂生意
to fund your sex toy outfit?
建立你的情趣玩具生意?
Warmer. You're blackmailing
更狠 你在敲诈
dead B-list celebrities...
那些死掉的成功名人...
Colder. Like, freezing fucking cold.
更狠 比这他妈的还要狠
付给最初投资者,来诱使更多人上当的骗局。
庞氏骗局:是一种向虚设的企业投资,将后来投资者的钱作为快速盈利
It's a fucking Ponzi scheme...
这他妈的就是一个庞氏骗局
All right, I'll just tell you. Okay.
好吧 我告诉你吧 好
Ghost power.
鬼魂能
There's a ghost...
这里面...
inside that thing?
有一个鬼魂?
One ghost charge
只是一个鬼魂而已
and this doggie never loses its bite.
它又不乱咬人
Okay, yeah, that is not okay!
好吧 呃 一点也不好!
Yeah. No! That... that is...
耶 不 这... 简直...
that is partly my fault.
我也有一部分错
Shit, I'm the one who showed you the light in the first place.
操 毕竟我是给你看光束的人
Oh, come on, big boy!
噢 得了吧 胖子!
You should be patting yourself on the back!
你应该表扬自己才对!
Danny, you can't do this. Oh, yeah?
丹尼 你不能这么做 噢 怎么?
Who's gonna stop me?
谁能阻止我?
Me.
我
And Clyde, you know, eventually once his emotional wounds heal.
还有克莱德 你知道的 他的精神创伤终究会被治愈
But we're gonna get you. We're gonna nail you,
我们会搞定你 我们会揭发你
you motherfucker. We know the truth
你个小婊砸 我们知道真♥相♥
and we're gonna expose it.
我们会公之于众的
No one is gonna be cool with the souls of dead grandmas
没有人会对被困在这个粉色小橡胶弟弟中的
jammed up inside of tiny, pink rubber dicks!
去世的大♥师♥的灵魂置之不理
Easy, Jim.
冷静点 吉姆
Yeah, back down, Jim.
是啊 冷静点 吉姆
I feel like we're saying the same thing here.
我觉得我们在说同一件事儿
We're not. Why don't we just
并不是 我们为什么不
sit down, relax, and talk about this?
坐下来休息一下 然后好好谈谈呢?
Look, we're reasonable guys.
听着 我们可是讲理的人
Totally reasonable.
非常的讲道理
Sit down and be reasonable guys with us.
坐下来和我们好好谈谈
Yeah. Come on.
是啊 来吧
What's a compromise here, huh?
在这件事上有可商量的吗 呃?
I don't know.
我不知道
Does anybody else's drink taste like horse tranquilizers?
还有其他东西尝起来这么像马吃的镇静剂吗?
Tastes like a what?
尝起来像什么?
Does it taste like horse tranqs?
这尝起来像马吃的镇静剂?
Let me see. No, I don't think so.
让我看看 不 我可不这么认为
I think that's just your drink, Pac.
我想那只是你喝的 派克
Come on, you piece of shit.
得了吧 你个小婊砸
Oh, I'm so hungry.
噢 我好饿
Break!
打破它!
Oh, it's not even good.
噢 什么鬼
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You're spreading your shit everywhere.
你把你身上的脏东西弄得到处都是
Oh, God!
喔 我的天!
I confronted Danny about the device.
我为了那个装置去找丹尼当面对峙
I told him we knew he was up to some shady shit.
我告诉他我们知道他那些肮脏的勾当
Did this take place in a freshly planted garden?
你们在一个新建的花♥园♥里对峙的?
That motherfucker buried me alive.
那个小婊砸把我活埋了
Wait a second.
等等
He knew that I knew? Yeah.
他知道我知道? 是啊
I said, "Me and Clyde are gonna stop you,
我说"我和克莱德会阻止你的
you piece of shit!"
你个人♥渣♥!"
And he did nothing to me.
可他没对我做什么
I guess he decided to leave you alone for some reason.
我想他因为某些原因就放你一马了
That guy thinks I'm a bitch.
那家伙觉得我是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, he really does.
是啊 他真这么觉得
You have no fucking idea how disrespected I feel right now!
你♥他♥妈♥绝对想不到我现在感到有多受侮辱!
Well, to recap,
好吧 简单的说
I was buried alive.
我被活埋了
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你知道我怎么想?
Revenge. Revenge.
报仇 报仇
Oh, holy shit, we finally got one of those!
喔 卧♥槽♥ 我们终于想的一样了!
Ah!
啊!
Danny, his sales associate Adam,
丹尼 他的销♥售♥助理 亚当
and his ghost poker partner Jim.
还有他的鬼魂伙伴 吉姆
Quick note, this list makes it look
眨眼一看 这个列表看起来像
like we wanna do three guys.
我们要干掉三个家伙
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, you're right.
噢 是啊是啊是啊 你说的没错
That is not the task at hand.
这可不是我们手头上要做的事
Bam! Hey, since we're making a list,
磅! 既然我们在列名单
could we just add Bagel Bites?
我们能把百吉饼加上去吗?
I mean, it's kind of a different list.
我是说 这是个与众不同的名单
Oh, and detergent for the dishwasher.
噢 还有洗碗机的去垢剂
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Why are we wearing these again?
等等 等等 等等 我们为什么又要穿这个?
It's a standard revenge onesie.
这是标准的复仇连体衣啊
You sure that's a thing? Yeah, totally.
你觉得这有用吗? 当然了 完全有用
Good enough.
很好
Oh, snap, girl!
喔 操!
I can't believe I wasted a good "Ah!" on nobody.
我简直不敢相信我浪费了一个这么好的"啊!"
Well, that's the problem with barging in on criminals, right?
好吧 这就是调查罪犯常遇到的问题 不是吗?
You never know when they're gonna be home
你永远不知道他们到底什么时候在家
and it's not like you can call ahead.
你又不可能提前打电♥话♥
That's a good point. I...
你说的很有道理 我...
Oh, shit.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, is there a ghost? Yeah.
噢 这儿有鬼吗? 是啊
剧集 | 呆逼还愿人(2014) | 导航列表