剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
要来一口吗
You want?
那么...
So...
现在就剩我们三个了
now it's just the three of us.
说吧
Spill it.
你跑哪儿去了
Where you been?
假设
Hypothetical.
假设
Hypothetical?
天啊
Oh, boy.
一位科学家 物理学讲师...
A man of science, physics professor...
好的 - 他娶了
Okay. - ...he is married
他的梦中情人并生了一个儿子
to the woman of his dreams, and they have a son.
他们都过得很好
And they all have a good life.
直到有天晚上 这个人去了一家酒吧
Until one night, this man, he goes to a bar.
他去见一位老朋友 大学同学 因为朋友赢得了一个重大奖项
He's seeing an old friend, college buddy, who's won a prestigious award.
但在他回家的路上发生了一些事
But on the walk home, something happens.
他没能回家
He doesn't make it home.
当他完全恢复意识时
When he regains his full presence of mind,
一切都变了
everything has changed.
他得了脑瘤 脑创伤
Brain tumor, head trauma?
断层扫描显示并没有
CT scan says no.
也许像是某种多层次的深度伪造恶作剧
Maybe it's like some kind of multitiered deepfake punking.
在五个小时内 他房♥子的 整个内部装♥修♥全改了
Within five hours, the entire inside of his house is renovated.
我指的不是换了墙上的画
And I'm not just saying different pictures on the walls.
我说的是新家具 新电器
I'm saying new furniture, new appliances,
电灯开关更换了位置 墙壁的颜色也不同了
light switches have moved, walls are different colors.
不可能有如此繁琐的恶作剧
No prank could possibly be this complex.
而且 恶作剧的意义何在
And, I mean, what would be the point?
这人磕了多少迷幻药
How much LSD is this man on?
这似乎是个决定性因素
That seems like a determining factor.
好吧 那我不知道 听起来他好像疯了
Okay. Then I don't know. It sounds like he's crazy.
我并没疯
I'm not crazy.
你的经理人今晚说你的展出灵感源自于我
Tonight, your agent said that I had inspired your installation.
是的 - 为何这么说
Yeah. - How so?
我们有段时间没见面了
We hadn't seen each other for a while,
然后有天晚上你突然出现在这里
and you showed up here one night out of the blue.
说你一直都在思念我 你真的不记得这事了
Said you'd been thinking about me. You really don't remember this?
你跟我说
You told me
我们的存在都取决于选择
that our existence is all about choices.
你说我们所做出的 不同选择创造了不同的世界
You said our choices create worlds.
因此 从理论上讲
And so, theoretically,
我们同时居住在无数个世界里
we simultaneously inhabited an infinite number of them.
你告诉我 在这个世界上
You told me that, in this world,
你做过的最糟糕的选择就是关于我的选择
the worst choice you'd made was the one you made with me.
我当时说
I said
很多年前 我们曾有过美好时刻
we'd had our moment all those years ago
以及我爱过你
and that I loved you.
我会永远爱你
I'll always love you.
但我们现在就只是朋友
But now we're friends.
你我各自处于不同的世界里
I'm in a different place, and you are too.
我们当时谈了很久
We talked for a long time.
你就开始谈论你的研究
You started talking about your research,
你提到了一个保密的项目
and you mentioned a project that was under wraps,
由于你说了些让我印象深刻的话 所以我记得很清楚
and you said something that struck me, so I remember it very clearly.
你说你可能再也见不到我了
You said you'd probably never see me again.
我刚才见到你的时候
When I saw you earlier,
你问我的第一个问题 就是“查理在哪儿 ”
the first thing you asked me was, "Where's Charlie?"
查理是谁
Who's Charlie?
我们的儿子
Our son.
什么 你说什么
What?
我所知道的版本是
This is what I know.
我和你住在褐沙石房♥屋
You and I live in a brownstone
在洛根广场
in Logan Square.
我们有个15岁的儿子 他叫查理
We have a 15-year-old son named Charlie.
好了 兄弟 这一点都不好笑 你怎么会这么说
All right, man. That's not funny. Why would you even bring that up?
瑞安
Ryan?
你是一位著名的神经学家
You're a famous neuroscientist.
我 - 你赢得了帕维亚奖
I am? - You won the Pavia.
你在世界各地演讲
You lecture all over the world.
这也太扯了
This is supremely fucked up.
世界各地
All over.
杰 我觉得
You know, Jay, what I think is that
你该去吃屎
you should eat a bag of dicks.
而且请让我先帮你用微波炉加热一下
And please let me microwave them for you first,
放进你这张嘴时 才会又热又好吃
so they're nice and fucking hot for your mouth.
去死吧你 说真的 兄弟
Fuck you. Honestly, man.
瑞安 听我说 兄弟
Ryan. Listen, man.
瑞安 我没在戏弄你 - 什么
Ryan! I'm not fucking with you. - What?
我发誓自己并没发疯
I have not lost my mind. I swear.
明白
I hear you.
我得去处理些事
There's some stuff I gotta deal with.
好的 - 你想让他离开吗
Yeah. - Do you want him to leave?
不需要 - 真的 好吧 行
I'm good. - Yeah? Okay. All right.
你明天会回来把碗洗了 对吧
You're coming back tomorrow to finish those dishes, right?
嘿...非常棒的展出 - 我没事 是的
Hey-- It was a great show. - I'm good. Yeah.
谢谢 - 好 谢谢
Thank you. - Yeah. Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为何用我的牙刷
Why are you using my toothbrush?
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
你其实真的不需要这么帮我
You really didn't need to go to any trouble.
我本可以住酒店的 - 不行
I could've stayed at a hotel. - No.
不 你得和我待在一起 别说了
No, you're staying here with me. End of story.
你的衣服在洗 所以你可以穿这些
Your clothes are in the wash. So I put those there if you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些衣服是谁的
Whose are these?
我前任的
My last boyfriend's.
我真不知道自己为何还留着它们 但...
I really don't know why I still keep them, but--
因为它们太好看了 - 因为我...
Because they're so fancy. - Because I do--
是的 很好看
Oh, yeah. They're fancy.
你去医院的时候
When you went to the hospital,
他们认为你有什么问题
what'd they think was wrong with you?
他们不知道
They don't know.
他们说我体内有一些 奇怪的药物 但我并没服用
They said I had some strange drugs in my system, which I didn't take.
他们想让我住院接受心理治疗
They wanted to have me committed.
好的 你确定这不是 当下最好的解决方案
Okay. You sure that's not what's best at this point?
我不需要心理治疗 我需要的是答案
I don't need psychiatric help. Just need answers.
好
Yeah.
我知道你认为我疯了
I know you think that I have lost my mind.
睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
嗨
Hey.
抱歉 我无意吓你
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
你要出门
Are you leaving?
是的 今天有训练
Yeah. Training day.
是的
Of course.
能帮我把鸡肉从冰箱里 拿出来 放到水槽里吗
Will you take the chicken out of the freezer and put it in the sink for me?
因为它需要解冻
'Cause it has to defrost.
好的 - 好 谢谢 回见
Yeah. - Okay. Thanks. See you.
开心训练
Have fun.
谢了
Thanks.
好哥们 有什么事
Sweet buddy. What's up?
嗨 瑞安 - 嗨
Hey, Ryan. - Hey.
丹妮拉说你打给她了 你现在直接给我妻子打电♥话♥了
Daniela said that you called. You call my wife now?
是的 我...只是以为 她会对此事感到超级兴奋
Yeah, I-- Well, I just thought she would be super excited.
好了 瑞安 听好了 - 什么
All right. Listen, Ryan. - What?
我现在就把话说清楚 好吗
Just let me be really clear, okay?
我喜欢自己在芝加哥的生活 我不会走的
I like my life in Chicago, and I'm not leaving.
所以我不会接受那份工作
So that's a no to the job.
好吗
Okay?
这...不好 好的 - 所以...
That's a n-- Okay. - So--
该死 兄弟 我为自己越界而道歉
Well, shit, man. I'm sorry I overstepped.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表