剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
我们...
We...
那天一早起来
We woke up that morning,
我就看出你有心事
and I could tell something was bothering you.
你在前一晚见过你的前女友
You had seen an ex-girlfriend the night before.
你当时说你没事 但我说我不相信你
You said you were fine. I said I didn't believe you.
我就知道你要做点什么 只是不晓得会是什么
I knew you were going to do something. I just didn't know what.
当我洗完澡出来时
When I got out of the shower...
你已经不在了
you were gone.
我一定是疯了
I must be out of my mind.
除了这原因 我想不出其他的
I mean, what other explanation could there be?
极端的压力有时会引发心因性失忆
Sometimes an extreme stress situation can trigger psychogenic amnesia.
在没有结构性脑损伤的情况下 记忆功能失常
Abnormal memory functioning in the absence of structural brain damage.
如果我不是自己以为的那个人呢
What if I'm not the person that I think I am?
而所有的这些想法只是...就像你说的
That all these thoughts are just a-- like you said,
是在这里工作或待在盒子里
a by-product of the trauma
所导致的创伤或脑损伤的副作用
or brain damage from working here or being inside the box.
你看 这些想法 那些资料 它们都是...就是我
See, these thoughts, the files, they are-- that's me.
这是...这些衣服 包括这副眼镜
That's-- These clothes. Even these.
它们都不是我的 但它们就好像是
They're not mine, but they might as well be.
所以
So,
如果...
what if...
我已经不是自己了 而成了别人眼中的那个我呢
I'm not me? I'm the person that everybody else thinks that I am.
(布莱尔:丹的朋友 律师 关系一般 )
客人到了的话你先招待一下 我去换件衣服
You greet people when they arrive. I'm gonna go get changed.
快去
You're on.
交给我 - 我马上就来
I'm on it. - I'll be two minutes.
GG和马库斯 芭芭拉和迈克
GG and Marcus. Barbara and Mike.
干杯
Cheers.
你还好吗
How you been?
没什么可抱怨的
No complaints.
但你一定很喜欢律师这职业 它...
But you must love being a lawyer. It's--
是的 没错 我喜欢当律师
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I like being a lawyer.
你怎么...没关系 - 是的
What do you-- I mean, it's all right. - Yeah.
很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you.
我也一样
I'm happy to see you too.
是的 你气色很好 - 谢谢
Yeah, you look great. - Thank you.
我去跟大家打个招呼 是的 - 当然 去吧...
I'll go just check on everybody. Yeah. - Of course. Go, go.
好的 我们一会儿见
Yeah. I'll see you in a minute.
我一直想去斐济看看
I've always wanted to see Fiji.
天啊 - 非常想
Oh, gosh. - Always.
浮潜改变了我的人生
I mean, the snorkeling was life-changing.
我会毫不犹豫地再回去 对吧
I'd go back again in a second, wouldn't you?
还用说 我会住在那里
Oh, shit. I'd live there.
瞧你
There you go.
明白了
Gotcha.
那么 查理 他...谢谢... 他还是打算报读美术学院
So Charlie, he's-- Thank you-- Is he still thinking art school?
据我所知是这样
Last I heard.
那康纳呢 是...如何... 他现在应该读高中了吧
And what about Connor? Is-- How-- He must be a senior now.
是的 我们俩快被康纳逼疯了
Yeah. Connor's driving us both fucking crazy.
对 他有两门科目不及格 应该进不了芝加哥大学
Yeah. He's failing two classes. I don't think he's gonna get into UFC.
你可以想象迈克对此事的反应
You can imagine how Mike is taking that.
不太高兴
Not so good, huh?
别挣扎
Don't fight it.
是谁 - 认命吧
Who's that? - Just accept it.
好吧 - 感受它 嗨 哥们
Okay. - Absorb it. Hey, buddy.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
丹妮拉邀请我 所以...
Daniela invited me, so...
好的...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
要喝点什么吗 - 不需要 但谢了
Care for a drink? - I'm okay right now, but thank you.
好的 至于你 应该会想来杯健怡可乐
Okay, and you probably want a Diet Coke.
我太想喝健怡可乐了 你了解我 可以来一杯吗 你们有吗
I would kill for a Diet Coke. You know me. Can I have some? Do you have those?
你好 - 嗨...原来她在这里
Hello. - Hey. Hi. There she is.
天啊 太香了 在煮什么
My God, it smells good. What is happening here?
是威灵顿牛肉 - 什么
It is a beef Wellington. - What?
需要帮忙吗 - 不用 我可以的 谢谢你
Do you need a hand? - No, I think I'm good. Thank you.
好的 当然
Okay. Sure.
很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you could come.
真高兴见到你 - 很高兴见到你
It's really nice to see you. - So good to see you.
抱歉 我刚和别人谈到一半 我们待会儿再聊
Sorry, I was just in the middle of a conversation. We'll catch up.
去找别人吧 玩得开心点
How dare you go have fun with better people.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
我想...
I want to...
再次为我的越界道歉
apologize again for overstepping boundaries.
我不该直接打给丹妮拉
I shouldn't have called Daniela.
不 算了
No. Forget it.
我们之间没事了
We're cool?
是的...没事了
Yeah. Yeah, we're cool.
怎么啦
What?
你看起来挺好
You look good.
我听说你一直在翻看你的旧资料
I hear you've been going through your old files.
想起什么了吗
Ringing any bells?
没有
No?
那太遗憾了
That's too bad.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我认为你之所以一点都想不起你的人生
I think the reason why you don't remember anything about your life
是因为那个人生根本就不是你的
is because it wasn't yours to begin with.
我们要来完成你回来那晚未做完的事
We're gonna finish what we started the night that you returned.
我要问你几个问题
I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
这一次 你得据实相告
And this time around, you're gonna tell me the truth.
我说的是实话 - 并没有
I am telling you the truth. - No.
你对丹妮拉瓦格斯说了实话
You told Daniela Vargas the truth.
你对瑞安霍德说了实话
You told Ryan Holder the truth.
把你告诉瑞安的事告诉我
Tell me what you told Ryan.
告诉我 你对那个 你认为是你妻子的女人说了什么
Tell me what you told this woman you thought was your wife.
你是个假冒者
You're an impostor.
是我们所爱的杰森的另一版本
Another version of the Jason we love.
你从哪里来
Where you from?
我们的杰森在哪里
And where's our Jason?
你是如何用那盒子来到这个世界的
How did you use the box to get to this world?
因此现在... - 是的 你的新住所
So now-- - Yeah, your new place.
我只能等 看看是否真的能买♥♥下那里
I just have to wait to see if I actually got the place.
我很喜欢巴克敦 - 我也是
I love Bucktown. - So do I.
通勤时间也会减少25分钟
And it's gonna take 25 minutes off my commute.
而且 它就在地图室旁边
Also, it's right by Map Room.
那是芝加哥最好的啤酒吧 其他的差远了
It's the best beer bar in Chicago. Not even close.
那里有可游泳的地下洞穴
Underground caves that you can swim in.
你听说过这地方吗 - 没有
Have you heard of this? - No.
是的 那地方太棒了 杰森
Yeah, it's incredible. Jason.
抱歉 - 什么事
Sorry. - Yeah?
我们住的那家酒店叫什么名字来着
What was the name of that hotel that we stayed in?
和...哪间
With-- Which--
你还记得去年感恩节 我们住的那家酒店吗
You remember last Thanksgiving, we stayed in that hotel.
你对它简直着了迷 它叫什么名字
You were obsessed with it. What was it called?
(马赫卡尔)
马赫卡尔 对了 就是马赫卡尔
Mahekal. Mahekal, that's it. Mahekal.
那酒店太美了 我们太喜欢了
It was beautiful. We loved it.
我们的杰森在哪里
Where's our Jason?
不 来了 等着看
Oh, no. Here we go. Wait for this.
谢谢大家的光临
Thank you all for coming.
我们的杰森在哪里
Where's our Jason?
感谢我出色的太太丹妮拉 做了这顿美味无比的晚餐
To my extraordinary wife, Daniela, who made this amazing meal.
能和你在一起是我修来的福气 - 说得没错
I do not deserve you. - That's true.
听着 我...你们这些人 - 是真的
Listen, I-- You people. - Well, it's true.
我更希望和这房♥里的人在一起
I would rather spend time with the people in this room
而不是和世界顶流人士在一起
than the best people in the world.
不 就知道
No. Knew it.
很不错 - 我爱你
It's pretty good. - I love you.
太好了 - 我也爱你
It was nice. - Love you too.
道恩
Dawn.
我所做的一切都是迫不得已
Everything I've done, I had to do.
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表