剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表
You're negative. - For what?
伸出手腕 - 嘿 不是吧...
I need your wrist. - Hey, seriously--
待在这儿别动 待在这里 - 她...
Stay right here. Stay here. - She--
你也呈阴性
You're clear as well.
医生 能送她去医院吗
Doctor, can you get her to a hospital?
所有医院和分诊中心已满负荷运转数周了
All hospitals and triage centers have been at capacity for weeks.
况且也没差了 眼睛一旦出血就没得救了
And it wouldn't matter. Once the eyes hemorrhage, the end is near.
我不晓得你怎么想 但我宁可在自己家里死去
I don't know about you, but I'd rather die in my own home
也不愿死在紧急措施署 帐篷里的帆布床上 很遗憾
than on a cot in a FEMA tent. I'm sorry.
嘿 你肯定能做点什么吧 拜托
Hey, there's gotta be something you can do. Please.
去给这位先生拿些自动注射器
Go grab this gentleman some auto-injectors.
照我说的做 杰伊
Just fucking do it, Jay.
病毒不会通过空气传染 而是通过体液
The virus isn't airborne. It spreads through body fluids.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
她活不过今晚了
She won't make it through the night.
这是什么
What is this?
吗♥啡♥
This is morphine.
要是一次过给她注射五剂 她就能慢慢地安详死去
If you give her all five at once, she'll slip away.
别拖了 病人的最后八小时是最痛苦的
Don't wait. The last eight hours are brutal.
我们走吧
Let's go.
杰森
Jason.
我必须...她是我的妻子
I've gotta-- She's my wife.
她是我的妻子 - 但在这个世界里 她并不是
She's my wife. - But in this world, she isn't.
如果你染上了她的病 你就再也见不到你真正的妻子了
If you catch whatever she has, you will never see your real wife ever again.
这并不是你的世界
This isn't your world.
我们不属于这里
We don't belong here.
是的
Yeah.
该死
Fuck.
他们不愿意救我
They won't take me?
对
No.
这些是他们给我的
They gave me these.
用来帮我
To help me?
用来终结病痛和性命
To make it all end.
好的
Okay.
但我非常想你
But I missed you so much.
我也很想你
I missed you too.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
你还记得那个吗 那一天
Do you remember that? That day?
黄石公园
Yellowstone.
我们在那里吃饭
We ate at that place.
查理点了水牛汉堡
Charlie had the buffalo burger.
他假装自己很爱吃
Pretended to like it.
还有...
And...
从我们坐的地方往外看 能看到这样的景色
there was that view from our table.
那些山
The mountains.
太阳正从山后落下
And the sun was setting behind them.
之后 我们走了出去
And then after, we went outside.
那满天的星星
All the stars.
那是完美的一天
That day was perfect.
每天都是...
They all were...
和你一起的所有日子都是
All of 'em.
全身酸痛
Sore all over.
有好消息 检测结果呈阴性
There's some good news: Test is negative.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我只是一直在想她
I just keep thinking about her...
查理在他的房♥间里
Charlie up in his room.
听着
Look,
我知道这不容易 但你应该考虑的问题是...
I know it's hard, but the question you should be thinking about--
我们都应该考虑的问题是 你为何会把我们带到那个世界
we both should be thinking about-- is why did you bring us to that world?
我只写了“我要我的家人”
All I wrote was, "I want my family."
但你带着情感包袱进了那扇门
But you carried baggage through the door.
你带了你最大的恐惧 那就是不仅仅怕失去你的家人
You carried your worst fear: Not just losing your family,
还怕他们因为疾病而离开
but losing them to illness.
就像你失去你妈妈一样
The same way you lost your mom.
我们昨天还说起这件事 记得吗
We were just talking about it yesterday, remember?
但我为何会要寻找那样的世界呢
But why would I seek out a world like that?
为何人们会跟像他们 那控制欲强的母亲或缺席的父亲结婚
Why do people marry versions of their controlling mothers or absent fathers?
是要以成年人的身份来尝试修复 在儿童时期伤害过他们的事情
To have a shot at fixing things as an adult that hurt them as a child.
也许从表面上看来 这并没意义
Maybe it doesn't make sense at a surface level,
但潜意识会按照自己的节奏运作
but the subconscious marches to its own beat.
我认为那个世界教会了我们 很多关于这盒子运作方式的知识
I think that world taught us a lot about how the box works.
到目前为止 一切都好
So far, so good.
让我看看
Let's see.
看起来是对的世界
It looks right.
这...可能就是这个了
It's-- I mean, this might be it.
如果是呢
What if it is?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你要睡了
Are you going to bed?
今天太累了
Been kind of a long day.
我应该一个人进去
I should go in alone.
如果他在里面 你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do if he's in there?
我能说几句吗
Can I say something?
当然
Sure.
我知道自己的所作所为
I know what I did.
我没跟你说查理的车 或辞掉了莱克蒙特工作的事
I didn't talk to you about Charlie's car or quitting Lakemont.
或投资者的事
Or the investor thing.
是啊 你全都没跟我说
Yeah, you didn't talk to me about any of it.
是的
Yeah.
非常奇怪的是
And it was super weird
你缺席了我们的“树旁时间”
when you missed our time by the tree.
以及你自行选了车
And you picked the car by yourself.
我只是想给你们俩一个惊喜
I was just trying to surprise you both.
我爱你
I love you.
我想让你过自己想过的人生
I want you to live the life you wanna live,
但这话是什么意思
but what does that mean?
真的 我在你人生中算什么
Really, where am I in that?
你是我的一切
You're everywhere.
不 我并没参与你所做的这些决定
No, I'm not in these decisions that you've made.
你知道你是可以跟我沟通的 对吧
And you know you can talk to me, right?
你知道我们之间是能无所不谈的
You know you can talk to me about anything.
好的
All right.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
谁是你的投资者
Who's your investor?
还记得莱顿万斯吗
Do you remember Leighton Vance?
好多年前的朋友
From years ago?
你和他达成协议了
You have a deal with him?
是的 就快了
Yeah. Well, we're close.
那就是说这事还没落实
That means it's not real.
没完全落实
Not 100%, no.
好的 那落实了多少
Okay, what percent real is it?
接近九♥成♥了
It's 85, 90.
只要成功完成交易 等成交了 这可是几百万的事啊
Just gotta close the deal, and when we do, I mean, we're talking millions.
他人呢 - 查理
Where is he? - Charlie!
嘿 - 到隔壁去
Hey. - Go next door!
他在哪里
Where is he?
该死
Oh, shit.
亲爱的 我可以解释一切
Honey, I can explain everything.
在哪儿...丹妮拉
Where-- Daniela!
别过来 - 丹妮拉
Stay there! - Daniela.
嘿 我是... - 别过来
Hey, I'm-- - Stay there.
我不会伤害你的 我是...那把刀是...
I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm-- The knife is f--
911 你有什么紧急情况 - 我...丹妮拉 是我
911, what's your emergency? - I-- Daniela, it's me!
是的 是我前夫
Yes, it's my ex-husband.
他应该在坐牢的 他拿着刀出现在我家
He's supposed to be in prison, and he showed up at my house with a knife.
什么 - 丹妮拉瓦格斯
What? - Daniela Vargas.
埃莉诺街44号♥
44 Eleanor Street.
嘿
Hey--
不...
No! No!
抓住他了
Got him.
查理
剧集 | 人生复本(2024) | 导航列表